Question regarding Yamaha RX-V373 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 02-05-2014, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
A few years ago I bought an Onkyo s7300 htib from a Craigslist seller. Got the package hooked up and everything seemed fine. 10 minutes later the hdmi input/output failed. I got the dreaded hdmi board failure. I got burned by the seller. I wound up hooking up an older Onkyo TX-SR304 that I had and have been using that for a bit. Recently however I got a playstation 4 and have currently ran out of hdmi inputs on my tv. I only have three on it and need 4. I have a Uverse stb, PS3 and XB360. I once again trolled Craigslist and found this Yamaha 373 for sale. The seller wanted $170, but I got him down to $150. Is the Yamaha a good upgrade over my current setup? Im not able to afford any new speakers over my current 7300 speakers. My main reason is I'd like to upgrade to a one cable solution and also have the added benefit of having Dolby HD and DTS-HD for my blurays. Thanks all!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-05-2014, 05:40 PM - Thread Starter

I currently am using optical connections from my ps3/XB360 to my 304 receiver. Would I be better off getting a 4x1 hdmi switch and 4x1 optical switch or would the Yamaha 373 be the better option?
post #3 of 3 Old 02-06-2014, 05:58 AM - Thread Starter

Anyone?
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Yamaha Rx V373 5 1 Channel Av Receiver , Onkyo Ht S7300 7 1 Channel Home Theater Receiver And Speaker Package With Ipod Dock , Onkyo Tx Sr304b Home Theater Receiver Black
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page