Just joined the forum. I'm looking for a new receiver to replace an old Harmon-Kardon AVR247 for use with a BenQ W1070 projector. I don't care about any internet streaming features and given the choice would rather pay for higher quality components and a slim design. Budget is around $700.
I'd appreciate any suggestions, thanks!
- 5+ HDMI inputs
- Component input
- Composite input
- Analog to HDMI up-conversion (w/ OSD)
- Dynamic range audio (whispers and explosions aren't good for apartment living)
- Remote control via mobile apps (Ethernet)
- 3D compatible
Nice to have
- Bluetooth audio receiver
- Option to play multiple audio inputs simultaneously
- Slim profile
- Silver/white case (instead of black)
- USB storage/phone support
Doubt you'll find anything in white or silver. At least not in north america.
Look at the Yamaha RX-S600
Or the Marantz slimline receivers.
|Benq W1070 3d Ready Dlp Projector 1080p Hdtv , Harman Kardon Avr 247 Home Theater Receiver W Hdmi Connectivity , Marantz Nr1604 Slim Line 7 1 Network Receiver|
- Marantz NR1604 Slim Line 7.1The Marantz NR1604 is a versatile 7-channel home theater receiver with network capabilities in a...
1 ReviewMore on Marantz NR1604 Slim Line 7.1Marantz NR1605 7.1 Slim Line 4KMarantz NR1605 7.1 Slim Line 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth...
1 ReviewMore on Marantz NR1605 7.1 Slim Line 4KPrice:
$699.00$699.00Marantz NR1403 Slim LineDelivering optimum sound, the Marantz NR1403 5.1 Home Theater Receiver offers powerful performance...
1 ReviewMore on Marantz NR1403 Slim LinePrice: