Just joined the forum. I'm looking for a new receiver to replace an old Harmon-Kardon AVR247 for use with a BenQ W1070 projector. I don't care about any internet streaming features and given the choice would rather pay for higher quality components and a slim design. Budget is around $700.
I'd appreciate any suggestions, thanks!
- 5+ HDMI inputs
- Component input
- Composite input
- Analog to HDMI up-conversion (w/ OSD)
- Dynamic range audio (whispers and explosions aren't good for apartment living)
- Remote control via mobile apps (Ethernet)
- 3D compatible
Nice to have
- Bluetooth audio receiver
- Option to play multiple audio inputs simultaneously
- Slim profile
- Silver/white case (instead of black)
- USB storage/phone support
Anthem MRX-300-Outlaw Audio M2200
Rythmik F12 subs
Paradigm Signature S6,C1,S1
Harman Kardon DMC1000 (music)
Assassin HTPC (movies)
Doubt you'll find anything in white or silver. At least not in north america.
Look at the Yamaha RX-S600
Or the Marantz slimline receivers.
|Benq W1070 3d Ready Dlp Projector 1080p Hdtv , Harman Kardon Avr 247 Home Theater Receiver W Hdmi Connectivity , Marantz Nr1604 Slim Line 7 1 Network Receiver|