Cat yakked on Onkyo, now looking for new receiver/options (Yamaha 2030, Denon x4000, Marantz 7008) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 28 Old 04-23-2014, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey all, so I have an Onkyo 876 currently which has worked really well and reliably until about 2 days ago when my cat decided to yak on it mad.gif I've cleaned up a bit, but it still will make a 'clicking' sound when playing and after a period of time it just shuts off entirely. I was prepared to hold onto it for awhile and even got a dual hdmi blu ray (sony, couldn't justify the oppo) for my new 3D tv etc.

Some of the things I like with it was the video upscaling with HQV and full ISF certification. Not to mention full THX Ultra 2 certification, and gobs of power. However, I don't think I ever found the sound quite as satisfying as my previous Marantz 7400. I've got a Yamaha 667 upstairs in a bedroom and I've been impressed with the sound from it especially give the poor speakers it's paired with.

My general setup is older Klipsch KSB 3.1 (large bookshelves) and matching center with quintets for the rears. I'm setup in an open living room with fully 2 story ceiling. I generally have a lot of components to connect (Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, Wii, Sony Blu Ray, Amazon FireTV and Samsung Series 6 LED)

So at this point I've been looking in the ~$1,000 range (looking at authorized mfr refurbished too). I've been primarily looking at the Yamaha 2030, Marantz 7008 and maybe the Denon x4000. I went to Best Buy yesterday and listened to all three. In Pure Direct mode (for all 3) I preferred the sound of the Yamaha over the other two. I found the newer Marantz to be a bit funky for controlling, but no doubt it has the nicest aesthetic look to it.

I'm slightly concerned that the Yamaha and Marantz don't have HDMI 2.0, but I don't know if that makes a 'real' difference...for me today it is obviously no difference, but I'd like to hold onto the receiver for a few years at least.

I've read through a number of posts between the three and they all seem comparable...which leaves me with a few questions:
  • Are there any other Makes/Models I should be considering in that grouping?
  • Would the addition of HQV in the 3020 be worth the loss of ESS DACs compared to the 2030?
  • What would be a comparable Onkyo? It seems like even the 929 is a step down in some of the build quality areas as it is THX Select 2 etc
  • Not to offend anyone too much, but the BBY guy did have a decent observation (although probably a bit flawed) that Pioneer Elite = Power; Denon = Bells and Whistles; Marantz = Clarity; Yamaha = A bit of everything...how would you characterize Onkyo, Sony and others?
  • Based on what I described above what would you recommend? (Or at least narrow down to)

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 Old 04-23-2014, 03:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 113
Hi Ed,

Among the 3 receivers listed my vote goes for the Denon x4000. If it matters to you, it has the most sophisticated room EQ of Audyssey known by the name of MultEQ XT32. Paired with Audyssey's DynamicEQ you can't go wrong. With XT32 you will get smooth, deep and even low frequency in-room compensation at the bass department where REQ (room equalization) is most important.

Then, paired with Audyssey's DynamicEQ you will experience it's unique two-tier scheme no other loudness compensation software on the market will do. The first tier will compensate bass and treble at lower volume levels in accordance with the characteristics of our ears know since Fletcher & Munson made their first experiments at Bell Labs in the early 1930's.

The second tier will do a further real-time compensation based on contents, i.e. will make the necessary loudness compensation based on soft or loud passages needed while MV (Master Volume) setting remains unchanged. All this works so smoothly that it will only become apparent when taken away. Marantz 7008 also has DynEQ, but with a lower version of Audyssey's MultEQ XT. Yamaha has no such features.

Hope this helps. smile.gif
post #3 of 28 Old 04-23-2014, 03:26 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you Mogorf, where I'm a little confused with the Denon is if it 'needs' the XT32...when I had it and the others all in Pure Direct to compare 2-channel and SQ it was honestly my last pick for SQ....does the XT32 do that much to compensate to improve even 2-channel sound? This may be philosophical, but if I do need to have it configured to have ideal sound does that imply anything with the amps/dacs themselves?
post #4 of 28 Old 04-23-2014, 03:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edvard_Grieg View Post

Thank you Mogorf, where I'm a little confused with the Denon is if it 'needs' the XT32...when I had it and the others all in Pure Direct to compare 2-channel and SQ it was honestly my last pick for SQ....does the XT32 do that much to compensate to improve even 2-channel sound? This may be philosophical, but if I do need to have it configured to have ideal sound does that imply anything with the amps/dacs themselves?

Please do not "over think" Pure Direct, if I may say so. smile.gif In Pure Direct the AVR turns off Audyssey and any other DSP (Digital Signal Processing) modes (even the video circuits are off), hence the name "PD". But is that what you/we are after in the digital age? Yes, XT32 IMHO is probably the best (affordable) room correction solution you can get at almost mid-2014.

And yes, XT32 can do you good (very good) to compensate even 2-ch sound once the signals are let go through the DSP chip. Not much to do with the amps (analog) and DACs (digital to analog) coz everything "happens" in the stages that are before the mentioned ones.
post #5 of 28 Old 04-23-2014, 03:48 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:

As I understand it and I'm no expert, XT32 can improve things even for 2-channel sound depending on the room. If your room is already treated or doesn't need it and your strictly 2-channel sound then Audyssey XT32 or even XT or anything else won't matter much. Audyssey (especially XT32) tries to compensate for things such as standing waves and reflections, etc. These things occur in 2-channel world as well, it's all room effects. (You could easily have sound waves bouncing off the floor and back wall for example). Audyssey uses filters and EQ basically to help fix this stuff to put it layman's terms (they way I like it).
No room correction is perfect, but it's a good start and very valuable if you have a room you cannot treat. XT32 is 200 times better than XT from what I am told. I'm soon to find out.
Question though: Are you strictly 2-channel? If so, I wouldn't be looking at AVRs at all. I's be looking at 2-channel receivers at least and separates of I could afford them.
post #6 of 28 Old 04-23-2014, 03:59 PM
AVS Special Member

2-channel receivers with room EQ are pretty much hard to find, though some stereo receivers may have RC (dunno), but the best versions are only found in multi-channel AVRs/AVPs if you wanna have the best. smile.gif
post #7 of 28 Old 04-23-2014, 04:10 PM - Thread Starter

I'm not 2-channel, I'm 5.1, but was comparing quality with 2-channel stuff
post #8 of 28 Old 04-23-2014, 04:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

2-ch stuff can also sound great in a 5.1 setup. Just think about Dolby ProLogic II. I use it for 2-ch stereo music and am greatly satisfied with the results. YMMV. smile.gif
post #9 of 28 Old 04-23-2014, 04:20 PM

Quote:

Oh, I see. That makes it easy then. Go for XT32 if you can. In my personal opinion having demoed both the x-4000 and 7008, I think the 7008 sounds better in pure mode comparison to the x-4000, but that's my ears with the speakers used at the time. Your mileage will vary. I wish someone carried Yamaha around my area, I wanted to hear the 2030 at least (I was eyeing the 3030). I'm not sure about the YAPO REQ though. It's extremely adjustable, but works differently than Audyssey. Also it is a house program where as Audyssey is room correction and that's all they do. I wish I was able to try a Yammy like I said.
By the way, I'm also 5.1 and that's as far as I ever want to go. However, right now I'm 5.0 because I live in an apartment now, so the sub is in the closet waiting to be used again someday. I'm mostly music anyway and HT occasionally.
post #10 of 28 Old 04-23-2014, 04:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmusic View Post

Oh, I see. That makes it easy then. Go for XT32 if you can.

Agree. smile.gif
Quote:
In my personal opinion having demoed both the x-4000 and 7008, I think the 7008 sounds better in pure mode comparison to the x-4000, but that's my ears with the speakers used at the time. Your mileage will vary.

Dunno what you mean by one avr sounding better that the other one without backing up you opinion. No offense really, but let's try to give the OP as solid info as far as possible. Agree? smile.gif
Quote:
I wish someone carried Yamaha around my area, I wanted to hear the 2030 at least (I was eyeing the 3030). I'm not sure about the YAPO REQ though. It's extremely adjustable, but works differently than Audyssey. Also it is a house program where as Audyssey is room correction and that's all they do. I wish I was able to try a Yammy like I said.

My dear, same as above. In my experience I've never heard of a "house program" and a "room correction" in such a context. Let's be more specific. smile.gif
Quote:
By the way, I'm also 5.1 and that's as far as I ever want to go. However, right now I'm 5.0 because I live in an apartment now, so the sub is in the closet waiting to be used again someday. I'm mostly music anyway and HT occasionally.

Do you really think the OP is interested in your sub sitting in the closet? Why share such off-topic info?

Hope you don't mind my nitpicking! smile.gif Take care! smile.gif
post #11 of 28 Old 04-23-2014, 05:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:

I went to Best Buy yesterday and listened to all three. In Pure Direct mode (for all 3) I preferred the sound of the Yamaha over the other two.

Not discounting your preference, but these tests are faulty unless they are properly level matched. Even a difference of 0.5dB (while inaudible to most) is perceived as better sounding in favor of the louder receiver. Just wanted to point out a possible reasoning as to why you might prefer one unit over the other. I'm also assuming your were playing through the same speaker through some sort of speaker selector.

Another issue that may be possible is that the speaker cable between the receiver and the switcher may not all be of the same gauge. If one of them was using sufficient wire size while the other two were undersized then that will also affect sound quality. I can't imagine the Best Buy folks who set all this up would be up to snuff on proper setup. I would guess they are using whatever cables they have on hand at the time.

Just a couple things you need to think about when out doing listening tests.

As for recommendations, I also have a preference for Denons with Audyssey MultEQ XT32. BTW, it looks like your cat has the same view of Onkyos as many on this board. wink.gif
post #12 of 28 Old 04-23-2014, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogorf View Post

Agree. smile.gif
Dunno what you mean by one avr sounding better that the other one without backing up you opinion. No offense really, but let's try to give the OP as solid info as far as possible. Agree? smile.gif
My dear, same as above. In my experience I've never heard of a "house program" and a "room correction" in such a context. Let's be more specific. smile.gif
Do you really think the OP is interested in your sub sitting in the closet? Why share such off-topic info?

Hope you don't mind my nitpicking! smile.gif Take care! smile.gif

Why are you attacking? I was just answering the OP in relation. I only said the one AVR sounded better to my ears, it's total opinion. For me the Marantz sounded different to my ears and sort of more detailed I guess. It's hard to explain because it's just a personal experience. No two people hear alike. (I ended up getting a Denon 4520 anyway). There can be differences between models as well and no doubt you have noticed that. Just like some people can't stand my speakers, but to me they sound great. Opinions are opinions and can not be backed up with science. They are based on personal experience and preferences and that's it. Just for scope: I ran both receivers in pure mode at the same level with the same speakers and same source. I was only listening for anomalies. I can't go into details about chips and resistors and all that stuff because that's not where I was going and I do not study that stuff so I wouldn't know or know how to explain it.
I only mentioned the sub to relate to the OP just making conversation.
I don't know why you feel the need to jump all over me for no reason. Are you bored or something? It's completely unproductive.
post #13 of 28 Old 04-23-2014, 06:51 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm on the same boat.., just adding Pioneer SC75 or 77 on the list (if Magnolia still has a deal for it around that $1000).
All the questions I found (in all foruns) about what receiver to buy ended in a room correction "war". I really like to setting up the sound, so I don't think it's so important to me. But if the great difference comes to room correction software..., are all the amps sound the same?
Is it possible to a Denon x4000 be any way better than a Maratz 7008 despite the 9 x7 ch amplifier since they come from the "same factory" and Marantz is labeled as a premium brand?
I really like the Marantz 7008, but if it's not so different than the x4000, why spend about $600 to $800 more?

Thank you
post #14 of 28 Old 04-24-2014, 01:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Quote:

Dunno what you mean by one avr sounding better that the other one without backing up you opinion.
This is what audyssey xt32 did in my room. Nothing great and not enough.

What did it do for you?
post #15 of 28 Old 04-24-2014, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbpierri View Post

I'm on the same boat.., just adding Pioneer SC75 or 77 on the list (if Magnolia still has a deal for it around that $1000).
All the questions I found (in all foruns) about what receiver to buy ended in a room correction "war". I really like to setting up the sound, so I don't think it's so important to me. But if the great difference comes to room correction software..., are all the amps sound the same?
Is it possible to a Denon x4000 be any way better than a Maratz 7008 despite the 9 x7 ch amplifier since they come from the "same factory" and Marantz is labeled as a premium brand?
I really like the Marantz 7008, but if it's not so different than the x4000, why spend about $600 to $800 more?

Thank you

Exactly. It comes down to that for many of us.
post #16 of 28 Old 04-24-2014, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkenit2 View Post

This is what audyssey xt32 did in my room. Nothing great and not enough.

What did it do for you?

No room correction software is great and going to get everything perfect, but it is still a good starting point saving a bit of time and better than nothing. Physical room treatment and manual double checking of settings and measurements will always be best.
post #17 of 28 Old 04-24-2014, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you for the comments guys and the print out of the pre/post Room EQ with XT32...I think that's what really concerns me and why I did some of the demoing in 'Pure Direct' mode to really evaluate the sound so I don't have to rely on the affects of the Room EQ.

I understand that a slight difference in levels could change the sound character, I'd like to think that since this was the Magnolia demo room it should be decently consistent....the differences I noticed in favor of the Yamaha seemed to be more than just a difference in volume....just felt more open and had the 'disappearing' feeling where there was nice sound etc.

How big a deal is the HDMI 2.0 piece of all of this? I get that it will allow for 8k and 4k at 60fps, but since neither of those are really prevalent at normal consumer levels or critical mass it seems like that is still a bit out....is that accurate? Additionally since that would also require 'content' in that format as well, is there any real concern or other benefits that I should be considering?
post #18 of 28 Old 04-24-2014, 02:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thank you for the comments guys and the print out of the pre/post Room EQ with XT32...I think that's what really concerns me and why I did some of the demoing in 'Pure Direct' mode to really evaluate the sound so I don't have to rely on the affects of the Room EQ.

I understand that a slight difference in levels could change the sound character, I'd like to think that since this was the Magnolia demo room it should be decently consistent....the differences I noticed in favor of the Yamaha seemed to be more than just a difference in volume....just felt more open and had the 'disappearing' feeling where there was nice sound etc.

How big a deal is the HDMI 2.0 piece of all of this? I get that it will allow for 8k and 4k at 60fps, but since neither of those are really prevalent at normal consumer levels or critical mass it seems like that is still a bit out....is that accurate? Additionally since that would also require 'content' in that format as well, is there any real concern or other benefits that I should be considering?

Ed, IMHO before making conclusions from graphs posted by other members I'd recommend to be a bit "skeptical" on their validity. Let's ask kikkenit2 to give us some narratives on how he got those graphs. One thing we can surely agree is that no room eq is made to make things worse, eh? wink.gif

kikkenit2?
post #19 of 28 Old 04-24-2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:

I have to agree with mogorf. Don't discount room EQ. Just one reason for example is that your room is not in any way the same as the room at the store. Your speakers are probably not the same either. I would run the REQ program anyway as you may find that having room EQ engaged is better on a lot of things over Pure Mode for your room and maybe not, but you won't know until you try it. Especially if using the latest in REQ such as XT32, ARC 1.x or whatever the latest one is, even YAPO's latest and greatest. There's also the source and other downstream electronics to factor in. Also consider that the graphs you see posted are for rooms other than your own. Your room will perhaps have different reflections and areas of standing waves, etc. So a graph run on your room could very well look different.

Trying to evaluate the sound overall in the store is a mistake. It's ok to put the AVRs at the same level in Pure mode feeding off the same source through the same speakers and listening just for anomalies native to the AVR's amps (such as tendency to be bright on everything or sounding too laid back as to be muddled, etc.) but anything more than that is very faulty. Even at that, you still really won't know what it will sound like in your room with your speakers and your electronics, which could be very different. You can try to make an educated guess, but that's all it will be, is a guess.

At the end it comes down to features and price. Ask yourself questions such as: How long is the warranty? Is the next format of video or music going to be available in the next year or less? Are you going to be getting a new TV in a year or less? Are you going to be wanting to play music in FLAC from your NAS? Do you need Bluetooth? Are you going to be running more than one sub? Do you need to have 2,3 or 4 zones? Do they need to be HDMI or will just music do? and so on. The answers to the questions you ask yourself will ultimately determine your choice.
duc135 likes this.
post #20 of 28 Old 04-24-2014, 03:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Excellent post, indeed luvmusic! Not just bcoz we are in agreement, but bcoz your words are most helpful for all readers for understanding "hidden details" of this brave new world of audio-video practices we can refer to as a train that never stops but any of us can hop-on/ hop-off whenever we wish. An honorable mention goes for the civil manner you have shown and at the same time please accept my sincere apologies for not following such a manner with you last time. Nonetheless, hope your sub gets out of the closet sooner or later to be deployed as a fully functioning member of your HT setup. smile.gif

Take care! smile.gif
post #21 of 28 Old 04-24-2014, 04:07 PM

Quote:

Excellent post, indeed luvmusic! Not just bcoz we are in agreement, but bcoz your words are most helpful for all readers for understanding "hidden details" of this brave new world of audio-video practices we can refer to as a train that never stops but any of us can hop-on/ hop-off whenever we wish. An honorable mention goes for the civil manner you have shown and at the same time please accept my sincere apologies for not following such a manner with you last time. Nonetheless, hope your sub gets out of the closet sooner or later to be deployed as a fully functioning member of your HT setup. smile.gif

Take care! smile.gif

Accepted and thank you mogorf. I just try to pass along what I learned in my travels and experiences so to speak where I can, always recognizing that it's not the same for all of us and it's not one size fits all. I learned the same way most others have learned it and I only know what I know. It doesn't do any good to try to go beyond that. I may not be the most articulate individual floating around the interwebs, but all I can do is try.
I also hope to put my sub back in action.
post #22 of 28 Old 04-24-2014, 05:47 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Lol. Hilarious subject though unfortunate. I have a cat yakker myself, but so far she hasn't hit the receiver. It may be too late now, but imo it is still worth evaluating your current receiver. It won't cost you any money and it may save you money by fixing it yourself. Take it apart (unplugged obviously). Clean thoroughly with a wet rag to get all the crap off. Dry it out, reassemble, and give it a go. It may just be fine.
post #23 of 28 Old 04-24-2014, 09:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Quote:

Ed, IMHO before making conclusions from graphs posted by other members I'd recommend to be a bit "skeptical" on their validity. Let's ask kikkenit2 to give us some narratives on how he got those graphs. One thing we can surely agree is that no room eq is made to make things worse, eh? wink.gif kikkenit2?
I measured with the good Dayton audio usb mic and the free req software. I took several mic position readings with both receiver and rew and averaged results. Every result is different. So forget what I measured. Go into the recent postings of the audyssey thread. Almost everybody that has xt32 and rew is adding external subwoofer filters to tighten up the amplitude spread. XT32 didn't do near enough for almost everybody that measured accurately. The ear is just not that sensitive. The mic is way more accurate about peaks and dips. And lot better than a radio shack db meter.
post #24 of 28 Old 04-25-2014, 10:58 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwtoxman View Post

Lol. Hilarious subject though unfortunate. I have a cat yakker myself, but so far she hasn't hit the receiver. It may be too late now, but imo it is still worth evaluating your current receiver. It won't cost you any money and it may save you money by fixing it yourself. Take it apart (unplugged obviously). Clean thoroughly with a wet rag to get all the crap off. Dry it out, reassemble, and give it a go. It may just be fine.

So I spent some time trying to get the receiver apart and came to the conclusion that even if I got it apart the chances of me getting it back together correctly were not real high. Not to mention I can see vomit at the very bottom boards which I honestly just can't get to without full dis-assembly...I'll offer it real cheap to anyone that does want to give it a shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkenit2 View Post

I measured with the good Dayton audio usb mic and the free req software. I took several mic position readings with both receiver and rew and averaged results. Every result is different. So forget what I measured. Go into the recent postings of the audyssey thread. Almost everybody that has xt32 and rew is adding external subwoofer filters to tighten up the amplitude spread. XT32 didn't do near enough for almost everybody that measured accurately. The ear is just not that sensitive. The mic is way more accurate about peaks and dips. And lot better than a radio shack db meter.

Thanks for the details! I'll see what I can find out on Magnolia's return policy too as I think that will probably be the best route at the end of the day to get them both in my own system and compare them side by side. My concern is that to me the Denon does not sound good at all on its own, and if I have to rely on room correction for it to sound good that seems odd to me.

Aside from Pioneer, are there any other makes/models I should look at?
post #25 of 28 Old 04-25-2014, 01:39 PM

Quote:

So I spent some time trying to get the receiver apart and came to the conclusion that even if I got it apart the chances of me getting it back together correctly were not real high. Not to mention I can see vomit at the very bottom boards which I honestly just can't get to without full dis-assembly...I'll offer it real cheap to anyone that does want to give it a shot!
Thanks for the details! I'll see what I can find out on Magnolia's return policy too as I think that will probably be the best route at the end of the day to get them both in my own system and compare them side by side. My concern is that to me the Denon does not sound good at all on its own, and if I have to rely on room correction for it to sound good that seems odd to me.

Aside from Pioneer, are there any other makes/models I should look at?

Not a lot of selection for AVR out there. The only ones I can think of, including the already mentioned:
Yamaha
Marantz (D&M Holdings)
Denon (D&M Holdings)
Pioneer
Onkyo
Cambridge
NAD
Anthem
Each has their merits and short comings.
post #26 of 28 Old 04-25-2014, 06:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 167
Quote:

Hi Ed,

Among the 3 receivers listed my vote goes for the Denon x4000. If it matters to you, it has the most sophisticated room EQ of Audyssey known by the name of MultEQ XT32. Paired with Audyssey's DynamicEQ you can't go wrong. With XT32 you will get smooth, deep and even low frequency in-room compensation at the bass department where REQ (room equalization) is most important.

Then, paired with Audyssey's DynamicEQ you will experience it's unique two-tier scheme no other loudness compensation software on the market will do. The first tier will compensate bass and treble at lower volume levels in accordance with the characteristics of our ears know since Fletcher & Munson made their first experiments at Bell Labs in the early 1930's.

The second tier will do a further real-time compensation based on contents, i.e. will make the necessary loudness compensation based on soft or loud passages needed while MV (Master Volume) setting remains unchanged. All this works so smoothly that it will only become apparent when taken away. Marantz 7008 also has DynEQ, but with a lower version of Audyssey's MultEQ XT. Yamaha has no such features.

Hope this helps. smile.gif

I have the Marantz SR7008 and it comes with Audyssey MultEQ XT32 + SubEQ HT. The SR6008 and SR5008 come with MultEQ XT.

Best Regards,

Enrico Castagnetti
Rythmik Audio

My Multimedia Room Gallery

post #27 of 28 Old 04-26-2014, 02:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post

I have the Marantz SR7008 and it comes with Audyssey MultEQ XT32 + SubEQ HT. The SR6008 and SR5008 come with MultEQ XT.

My bad. Thanks for the correction. This is good news for Ed, eh? smile.gif
post #28 of 28 Old 04-26-2014, 07:17 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks all! I spent some time listening between the three of them again yesterday and ended up pulling the trigger on the 2030, it should be here this week. I'll let you know my impressions.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page