Howdy, I recently purchased RX V675 and have peen putting it through it's paces. So far I am not impressed as there seem to be some issues. Wanted to know from fellow Yamaha owners,if they too have this,and if any solution.
1) Very low Sub output. I was told to use Y-Splitter to increase sensitivity,yet to try it. Still it is a problem with receiver
2) YPAO sets subwoofer at -10db and speakers to high. This only worsens my issue 1.
3) Buggy software. Unplugged one usb ,inserted new one,sound output becomes very low. Switch off and switch on will solve this and sound is back to normal.
4) HDMI input to receiver from laptop doesn't work first time. Turn off and on the receiver,its fine
5) Some times, receiver outputs only black n white, faint video output to TV. Reboot of receiver does the trick again