06-15-2014, 12:28 PM
- Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Multi-Room Audio Help
I'll make this quick. Here's an overview of what I currently have:
- Speaker wire to 4 different rooms
- Ethernet to 3 of those rooms for keypad controls
- All speaker wire and ethernet is ready to be terminated in a wall-mount rack
- 2 Speakers per room (or zone)
- Need to be able to control via iPad and keypads
This was new construction last year, so I ran all of this wiring with the idea of setting up multi-room audio. I don't have speakers or any other hardware yet.
I've looked at Crestron and Russound, but they are pricey.