Denon AVR-X2100W Bluetooth problem - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
post #1 of 7 Old 07-14-2014, 11:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Denon AVR-X2100W Bluetooth problem

So I bought an AVR-X2100W and hooked it up to all my gear. It's been great so far until today. I was playing my iPhone via bluetooth and it disconnected. When I tried to re-pair my phone to the receiver, my phone would not recognize the receiver's Bluetooth. Tried it with my iPad Air and get the same thing. The receiver's Bluetooth is not discoverable. The firmware is up to date. I tried turning the receiver off and back on, and hard resetting my phone and iPad and still can't discover the receiver's Bluetooth. Anyone encounter the same problem or have a fix for this?

Thx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 07-15-2014, 05:31 AM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2035 Post(s)
Liked: 1762
Issues with a specific model are better posted in the respective Owner's thread.

The 'Official' 2014 Denon "S Series" / "X Series" AVR Model Owner's Thread & FAQ

---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AVRs, Speakers, etc. 

Daily 8am – 8pm EST (including weekends)
Call for pricing - Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo, Def Tech, Atlantic Tech, Oppo
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
post #3 of 7 Old 07-15-2014, 01:23 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Same thing here. Across a wide variety of Android devices.

Mine did not disconnect, just stopped playing although my devices thought it was fine. I was able to turn it off then unplug it to get it going again, but it took a very long time to reconnect.
Something is really screwy with the BT
post #4 of 7 Old 09-08-2014, 07:19 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Factory reset...

Hi There, i've just bought this unit on Best Buy Orlando and I'm facing the same issue as other users.

My Android devices auto-disconnects after a few minutes playing and never connects again until I take a factory reset. (So I've gave up to use it).

So, do you guys has any kind of workaround to solve it ?

best regards,
post #5 of 7 Old 10-18-2014, 06:53 PM

I just bought the x4100w, same problem with the Bluetooth. Freezes after 3 songs at most. Although the dnla works perfectly, that's my solution. Use bubbleupnp and neutron player has dnla out feature on my android in its settings. Also had a problem with my flac hard drive, usb, remedied with a fat format. Very nice receiver, just changed over from an Onkyo 727.
post #6 of 7 Old 11-17-2014, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastdoc View Post
So I bought an AVR-X2100W and hooked it up to all my gear. It's been great so far until today. I was playing my iPhone via bluetooth and it disconnected. When I tried to re-pair my phone to the receiver, my phone would not recognize the receiver's Bluetooth. Tried it with my iPad Air and get the same thing. The receiver's Bluetooth is not discoverable. The firmware is up to date. I tried turning the receiver off and back on, and hard resetting my phone and iPad and still can't discover the receiver's Bluetooth. Anyone encounter the same problem or have a fix for this?

Thx
Any solutions ? Did you tried to reset the Denon receiver ? Denon's support suggested it for me, which allow you to repair the device, but I don't know if the problem can occur again.
post #7 of 7 Unread Today, 09:16 PM

I fixed this issue by changing the network connection back to wired for a few minutes. Receiver automatically paired with my Samsung Tab S 10.1 after that. After that I switched back to the WiFi mode and it still works.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors
Gear in this thread - AVR-X2100W by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page