Receiver Recommendation for $2k LCR - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-19-2014, 09:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Receiver Recommendation for $2k LCR

Trying to see what receiver I should go with. Just purchased the Outlaw ex sub which is on sale and i'm going to be spending about $2000 on speakers so I'm wondering what receiver I should get. Some of the things I would like it to have are the following:

Integrated Bluetooth or possibility of buying a kit to make it Bluetooth
Wifi capabilities for any updates that need to be made.
Good built in auto speaker calibration (Audessey?)

I also am installing speakers in the kitchen since we spend time in there so i'm looking if there is the possibility of having a setting where the Left and Right speakers are on only, then if I want I can have Left and Right on and have the kitchen ones on as well? It might be called zoning? But i'm not sure the correct terminology. My budget is $800 but let me know what would be best bang for the buck with the options I need.

For Left and Right speakers I might be purchasing KEF LS50's or something of that nature.

Thanks in advance.