Aiwa AV-D67 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 10-28-2014, 05:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Aiwa AV-D67

Hello all, new to this forum and had a couple of questions.

I have a aiwa av-d67 reciever that I recently fixed (was doing the whole not turning on thing). Im currently setting up my room with it and have a variety of speakers im trying out with it. I have three of the original aiwa speakers that came with it including the subwoofer. Im using two of those original speakers and two Bose Model 21's. I also have the original sub. Here is where im running into problems. The sub has a single RCA input (input 1) 2 positive and 2 negative inputs (input 2) as well as another 2 positive and 2 negative outputs (speakers out). Last I remember I would just plug the subwoofer to the back of the reciever using the rca plugs on the back of both (the sub has a specific rca input for the subwoofer. Thing is, sub wont produce the bass. Its on and everything but thats about all it does. I tried using input 2, and it worked for a bit, now it just sounds shotty and has a lot of reverb. It also doesnt have the kick it used to have. I dont know if im doing something wrong, any input would be greatly appreciated guys. Im breaking my head over here lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Today, 10:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
re: Aiwa av-d67

Do you have/are you using the original remote? the subwoofer wont work without it
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page