AVS Forum banner

Help Needed With Settings to Play 2-channel Stereo

345 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Cal68 
#1 ·
Hi All

I posted this question on the Official Integra 80.2 pre-pro thread but did not get any responses, probably because it is a very old thread and very few people read it anymore. I want to set up the Integra pre-pro to play 2-channel stereo but no matter what settings I use on the unit, the sound comes from all the speakers and the display on the Integra pre-pro reads "All Channel Stereo". I am feeding the Integra with hi-rez music from a USB stick connected to an Oppo BDP-105D bluray player. The Oppo is connected to the Integra using XLR connectors and I'm using the VCR/DVR input on the Integra to try and play the 2-channel music. I am using a completely different input when playing movies using my 7.2 system.

I'd very much appreciate it if someone could tell me how I can alter the settings on the Integra to play 2-channel music. I thought that this would be simple to set up, but obviously I was wrong!

Thanks for your help.

Cal68

#3 ·
#4 ·
Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction. I will try to set up the system to play 2-channel stereo using the instructions in the manual. If I have any problems, I'll post again and request additional help!

Thanks again for your help.

Cal68

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.