Pioneer VSX-1019AH-K Zone 2 stopped working - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 11-26-2014, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Pioneer VSX-1019AH-K Zone 2 stopped working

I have a Pioneer VSX-1019AH-k with multi-zone setup. I have an Onkyo SKS-HT870 7.1 channel speaker set. All but 2 speakers are in the living room with the receiver and TV. That's zone 1. Zone 2 is in my bedroom and connected through the attic to the living room receiver with 16-gauge speaker wire. I only play music from my Roku Soundbridge in zone 2 and it's worked fine for years. I always leave zone 2 on at the receiver even with zone 1 powered off...so I can just turn the Soundbridge on with my phone app and listen to music in my bedroom. I did that this morning, music started to play, then quit immediately. I checked the Soundbridge and it's working...it'll play in zone 1. In fact - I don't know if it's always done this - but with both zones powered on, Soundbridge turned on, zone 1 set to any source and zone 2 set to the AUX source (where the Soundbridge is connected)...I can hear the Soundbridge playing very faintly through the center speaker - even with zone 1 source (TV, for example) sound coming through that same speaker. Any ideas how I can restore zone 2 sound to my zone 2 speakers?
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page