The "OFFICIAL" 2015 Denon "S-series" / "X-series" AVR Owner's thread + FAQ (HDCP 2.2) - Page 211 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 12572Likes

post #6301 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 07:15 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
Liked: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
The DTS:X implementation has been much more difficult to implement then expected.
Why is this though? Is it the receivers not properly equipped for dts X? Meaning is it a hardware problem/limitation or is it a coding problem?

You would think it was planned better between manufacturers and dts. I really hope all the issues are a patchable software fix and not a hardware limitation.

I don't really use it to listen to music so don't really have any issues plaguing me as far as I can tell with the 2 movies I do have in dts X. I'm just curious as to why you say it was hard to implement and hope it's software in general for those plagued with any issues the update caused.

Sony XBR65X930E/Samsung UBD-M9500/Denon AVR-x6200w/Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1
DefTech StudioMonitor 65 x3(L/C/R),ProMonitor 1000 x4(Surround),DI5.5R x4(Atmos/DTS X)
SVS PC-2000 x2(Subs)/PS4 Pro/Xbox One S/APC H15/Logitech Harmony Elite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6302 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 07:18 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:
The DTS:X implementation has been much more difficult to implement then expected.
Hey jd, I must have missed this. My 7.1 system seems to run fine. Are they issues with Atmos?
post #6303 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 08:27 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 387 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15386 Post(s)
Liked: 7528
Firmware update by USB

As Denon is now loading the firmware updates on their website, having never been through the process myself, I wanted to do so so I could share my experience with you 2015 model owners. Note that the firmware update also comes with a set of .pdf instructions much of which are repeated below for clarity.

1. Go to http://usa.denon.com/us/downloads/productupdates on your laptop or PC
2. Select the model of your AVR from the dropdown (note: it may take a week or more for update to be listed as a USB download after being released via the internet download)
3. Enter the serial number of your AVR (can be found on the OEM box as well as the back panel of the AVR)
4. Enter your personal info (name, address, email)
5. If download doesn't start within a few seconds, try again later that day or the next day (it took me a week of unsuccessful tries after the update first appeared on the webpage before I was able to successfully download the update for the X6200W)
6. Click on the downloaded zip file to unzip it (eg. AVR_6200W_USB_Update_02_18_16.zip) - there should be two items: (1) firmwares folder, and (2) Firmware Update instructions
7. Review the Firmware update instructions
8. Move the "firmwares" folder to a FAT16 or FAT32 formatted USB thumb drive (note: it's okay if there are other files on the thumbdrive)
9. With the AVR in Standby (all Zones off), place the USB thumb drive into the AVR's USB port
10. Press/hold the OPTION + STATUS buttons on the front panel (will be different depending on the AVR model) while powering on the AVR
11. Keep holding the OPTION + STATUS buttons until "USB Update Start" is displayed on the front panel (~ 10 seconds)
12. Press ENTER on the AVR's remote control and "Update File check" will display on the front panel (on the TV will display "Please wait ..... Checking update files"
13. It will take about 2 minutes before the update process starts, the front panel displaying the approximate time (in my case 28 minutes was displayed but actual time was 34 minutes)
14. When the update process is complete, "Update Complete" may display (I missed it) and the AVR will return to the last source selected.
15. Remove the thumb drive from the USB port and power cycle the AVR OFF, then ON again.
16. The Firmware update instructions .pdf shows a process to confirm the various updated file versions (all checked out for me)

After doing the update which completed successfully, there were two non DTS:X firmware update related issues that presented on my AVR:
(1) The INFO button no longer worked - I was able to resolve this by doing a "soft reset" (power to Standby and unplug the power cable for 10 minutes)
(2) When I tried to play Pandora, a "No network connection" message displayed. When I checked the settings, there was no router password so I tried several times to enter it, each time getting an "Incorrect password. Try again." message. Further checking of the Networking - Information settings showed there was no IP Address listed. I did several Network resets (see post 5 of this thread); however, could not get the network card to grab an IP address with DHCP set to ON. I was only able to regain network connectivity by setting DHCP to OFF and assigning a static IP address (see AVR Owner's manual for instructions).
dcbii, fattire, D Bone and 1 others like this.

Last edited by jdsmoothie; 03-03-2016 at 01:52 PM.

post #6304 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 08:27 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkyork View Post
Hey jd, I must have missed this. My 7.1 system seems to run fine. Are they issues with Atmos?
No. Just with DTS:X.
post #6305 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 08:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
Liked: 540
JD; Is it with overall DTS:X... Or just the specific Denon roll-out that has issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primary set-up 5.1.4; Yamaha A2050, Paired w/Parsound P5 Preamp & A21 amp
Revel F206 fronts & Revel M16 rears; Outlaw X12 Sub & 4 RSL C34e in-ceilings

Secondary 5.1: Denon S900W, Polks LSiM703/704C, Polk RC80i in-ceiling rears, RSL Speedwoofer 10s
post #6306 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 08:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by vollans View Post
Thanks for that. Shame - there's a big difference between end of 2015 and now looking at Q2 2016
I'm fine waiting on my X3200, until they fix it.......... Hell, if it came out today, I wouldn't update. I am more than happy with the Dolby Surround Upmixer, and I know it works.

Get it right, not get it fast.

Samsung UN60D6420 ~ DirecTV HR-44 ~ Sony S5100 BD ~ Roku 3 ~ Denon AVR-X3200W ~ SVS Prime Bookshelf L/R ~ SVS Prime Satellite Surrounds ~ MultEQ XT Flat / DEQ OFF~ Power Sound Audio XV15
post #6307 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 09:10 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
1. Using the "Bi-amp" feature provides no additional benefit in either additional power or better audio quality, so best to just use single wire connections and leave the AMP ASSIGN at factory default of "Zone 2".
2. The LPF for LFE setting ONLY refers to the LFE signal (ie. 0.1 in DD/DTS 5.1/7.1) and although the default of 120Hz is recommended to allow the full LFE signal (ie. 20Hz - 120Hz) to pass through to the sub, you can also set it lower to suit your preference.
3. The "LFE+MAIN" setting only applies when the FL/FR speakers are set to LARGE, so the factory default of "LFE" should not be changed.

I am considering upgrading to the X3200W and have a question. I have a 5.1 configuration and my front main speakers are Bi-Amp capable. I understand that passive Bi-Amping would not provide any benefit but active Bi-Amping would/might provide a benefit.

So, can the X3200W be configured to Bi-Amp the front mains and use the internal multi-band EQ to configure a low-pass filter for the low connection to the speaker and a high-pass filter for the high connection to the speaker?

Has anyone tried this?

I am new to this and just wanted to possibly put those extra 2 channels in the AVR to use.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Greg

Sony XBR-65X850D; Emotiva XMC-1 Pre/Pro; Emotiva XPA-7 Gen 3 Amp; OPPO BDP-203; Paradigm Monitor 7 Mains; Paradigm CC-370 Center; Paradigm Titan Surrounds; Velodyne DLS3750R Sub
post #6308 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 09:37 AM

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
As Denon is now loading the firmware updates on their website, having never been through the process myself, I wanted to do so so I could share my experience with you 2015 model owners.

(2) When I tried to play Pandora, a "No network connection" message displayed. When I checked the settings, there was no router password so I tried several times to enter it, each time getting an "Incorrect password. Try again." message. Further checking of the Networking - Information settings showed there was no IP Address listed. I did several Network resets (see post 5 of this thread); however, could not get the network card to grab an IP address with DHCP set to ON. I was only able to regain network connectivity by setting DHCP to OFF and assigning a static IP address (see AVR Owner's manual for instructions).
Interesting. I'm using ethernet instead of wireless, and I'm not having this issue. Normally, DHCP is completely independent of network type, so they must have done something to their wireless implementation that prevents DHCP from working correctly. Good thing setting a static address still works.

Dave Barnhart

Oppo UDP-203, Oppo BDP-83, Denon X4200W, LG 55EF9500, all Monoprice Premium Certified HDMI cables
post #6309 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Liked: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks1 View Post
JD; Is it with overall DTS:X... Or just the specific Denon roll-out that has issues?
I suspect it's all of the vendors. They would have preferred to ship the 2015 AVR models with the DTS:X firmware back in November or so when they were first released, rather than 5 months later.
yanks1 likes this.

Primary (2.1): Thiel CS 1.2 / Velodyne F1000 sub / Adcom GFA-555 Mk2 / Rotel 970BX / Sony CDP-CA9 ES
Secondary (5.1): Paradigm Mini-Monitor v.3 / CC270 v.3 center / ADP-170 v.2 surrounds /
SVS SB1000 sub / Marantz SR-6010 / AppleTV + Win7 PC / BenQ BL3200PT
post #6310 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 10:23 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Jones View Post
I am considering upgrading to the X3200W and have a question. I have a 5.1 configuration and my front main speakers are Bi-Amp capable. I understand that passive Bi-Amping would not provide any benefit but active Bi-Amping would/might provide a benefit.

So, can the X3200W be configured to Bi-Amp the front mains and use the internal multi-band EQ to configure a low-pass filter for the low connection to the speaker and a high-pass filter for the high connection to the speaker?
Yes, you can setup the AVR in bi-amp mode, and connect another pair of wires to the high and low connections on your bi-ampable speakers:

http://manuals.denon.com/avrx3200w/na/EN/WBSPSYtweharpi.php#WBSPMLenkawunn

However, doing so won't make any significant difference. Your X3200W has a single power supply. The total amount of power available to the speakers will be exactly the same as if you just connected your speakers normally.
D Bone likes this.

Primary (2.1): Thiel CS 1.2 / Velodyne F1000 sub / Adcom GFA-555 Mk2 / Rotel 970BX / Sony CDP-CA9 ES
Secondary (5.1): Paradigm Mini-Monitor v.3 / CC270 v.3 center / ADP-170 v.2 surrounds /
post #6311 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 10:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
Liked: 1877
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyroad3333 View Post
So if the Satellites are crossed over at 80-100, would it make sense to set this LFE setting to match the maximum crossover and reduce the setting to say 100 since my max crossover is 100, i would imagine both of this settings could be in conflict.
Also i read some more articles about subwoofer setup and configuration from Martin Logan including Utube, from that i gained that while for Movie soundtrack LFE is best but for Music, line in and additional connections should be considered to subwoofer as Music does not have LFE specific out, do i miss out on the Bass if i am only using LFE, can the receiver optimize for Music via LFE out to sub ?
Specifically for music what are your recommendations ?
Fortunately there is no direct interaction of this LFE low pass with the main speakers or music playback. For music use, there is no .1 channel in stereo music, so this setting has no effect. This setting also has no impact on the crossover setting for the bass content routed from the main speakers.

For the reasons I suggest that you may want to adjust this setting, a higher main speaker crossover does make it more likely that you would want an equal or higher setting for your LFE channel, but again it's a matter of preference at that point.

Mark Seaton
Seaton Sound, Inc.
"Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood..." Daniel H. Burnham
post #6312 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswiger View Post
Yes, you can setup the AVR in bi-amp mode, and connect another pair of wires to the high and low connections on your bi-ampable speakers:

However, doing so won't make any significant difference. Your X3200W has a single power supply. The total amount of power available to the speakers will be exactly the same as if you just connected your speakers normally.
Yes but, what about using the internal multi-band EQ of the X3200W to configure a low-pass filter for the low connection to the speaker and a high-pass filter for the high connection to the speaker? Would this now make it an "active Bi-Amp" configuration and therefore provide some, slight, benefit?

Thx.

Sony XBR-65X850D; Emotiva XMC-1 Pre/Pro; Emotiva XPA-7 Gen 3 Amp; OPPO BDP-203; Paradigm Monitor 7 Mains; Paradigm CC-370 Center; Paradigm Titan Surrounds; Velodyne DLS3750R Sub
post #6313 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 11:32 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokishin View Post
Is the audio level only hotter/louder when utilizing Neural:X (vs DTS:X, or DSU, or Dolby Atmos)?
I am obviously in error. After switching between Neural:X and DTS:X and just Stereo, there is no difference in audio levels. I guess going by what I had in my memory was not a correct thing to do. I should have checked before making this post. Sorry to have wasted anybody's time about this.
post #6314 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 12:13 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Yes but, what about using the internal multi-band EQ of the X3200W to configure a low-pass filter for the low connection to the speaker and a high-pass filter for the high connection to the speaker? Would this now make it an "active Bi-Amp" configuration and therefore provide some, slight, benefit?
Nope.

In order to bi-amp, you need to have two different amps with their own power supplies; two different amp channels using a common power supply simply cannot exceed the capacity of that single shared power supply, regardless of how you connect things.

post #6315 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 12:30 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcbii View Post
Interesting. I'm using ethernet instead of wireless, and I'm not having this issue. Normally, DHCP is completely independent of network type, so they must have done something to their wireless implementation that prevents DHCP from working correctly. Good thing setting a static address still works.
As noted in my previous posts, there exists possibility that wireless networking is not starting during wi-fi setup, the way i got around was just to use the iphone connection method , which indicated on screen that wireless networking is now starting then go back to wi fi and it should work, other then Denon rolling out the fixes.
Its unnerving to see so many issue with Wi Fi and Denon in general, if they are not careful then other brands without such issues will become more apealing.
post #6316 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Nope.

In order to bi-amp, you need to have two different amps with their own power supplies; two different amp channels using a common power supply simply cannot exceed the capacity of that single shared power supply, regardless of how you connect things.

I see. Thank you.
Greg

post #6317 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 01:13 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've been tweaking my X2200W setup and am debating how to setup my two rear ceiling speakers (about 4 feet behind the listening position) in a 5.1.2 setup.

The amp assign options 'Top Middle' or 'Dolby Surround' are the choices (no 'Top Rear' option). Dolby Surround seems to be the best choice as they are rear parallel in line with the surrounds but in the manual these are for 'Atmos enabled' upfiring speakers. The smallest height from the ceiling I can set it in the "Dolby Speaker Setup" is 3 feet. On the Dolby site a 5.1.2 spec lists two Top Middle speakers.

I've tried both and with doing different tests don't really see much difference, both sound great! Would you rather use 'Top Middle' and use Audyssey to correct or would you stick with 'Dolby Surround'?
post #6318 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 01:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
Liked: 540
In 5.1.2 set-up the top middle is the Dolby recommendation which is in front of MLP, and not behind

Primary set-up 5.1.4; Yamaha A2050, Paired w/Parsound P5 Preamp & A21 amp
Revel F206 fronts & Revel M16 rears; Outlaw X12 Sub & 4 RSL C34e in-ceilings

Secondary 5.1: Denon S900W, Polks LSiM703/704C, Polk RC80i in-ceiling rears, RSL Speedwoofer 10s
post #6319 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 03:16 PM

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 3732 Post(s)
Liked: 3612
Quote:
Quote:

Thx.
You couldn't even do this if you wanted to. As far as the AVR is concerned it's still one channel. The signal is simply copied to two sets of outputs. So you couldn't equalize them separately.
post #6320 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 03:56 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked: 4067
Found something odd today. I go in every couple of weeks and level check with my cross spectrum spl meter and check settings. All my speakers and subs are exactly 4db low at 0.0 db master volume. Only thing that has changed since then was the update, and all of the match identically. I may suggest running XT32 again if anyone else can confirm. I will run it this weekend if I get a chance, just thought that was not a coincidence.
post #6321 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 06:49 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I did see that, I know it's not an ideal setup. If my ceiling speakers were nearer the middle I would definitely choose the 'Top Middle' amp assign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks1 View Post
In 5.1.2 set-up the top middle is the Dolby recommendation which is in front of MLP, and not behind

post #6322 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 06:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 205
So wait,

I've read a couple pages of this thread. I bought the X2200 thinking I would get DtsX in a reasonable amount of time to fix the disappointment that Atmos is and I could be waiting another year for it?

By the time it releases, there may be a new generation of receivers out. May be time to be requesting a refund.

Projector: Benq W1070 1080p 2D/3D
AVR: Denon X2200W
Mains: Klipsch RF-62ii x 2
Center: Klipsch RC-62ii
Surrounds: Klipsch RS-42ii x 4
Subs: Dual Hsu VTF-15H's
post #6323 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 11:43 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Hi all,

I am an owner of X3200W, anyone know when DTS:X be available for this AMP??? I can't find any timelines like 7200,6200 or 4200 have. I think Denon should give us a timeline of expectation. I don't mind to wait but I just wanted to be clear when it will happen.
post #6324 of 14696 Old 03-03-2016, 11:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyko View Post
Hi all,

I am an owner of X3200W, anyone know when DTS:X be available for this AMP??? I can't find any timelines like 7200,6200 or 4200 have. I think Denon should give us a timeline of expectation. I don't mind to wait but I just wanted to be clear when it will happen.

The "OFFICIAL" 2015 Denon "S-series" / "X-series" AVR Owner's thread + FAQ (HDCP 2.2)

Samsung UN60D6420 ~ DirecTV HR-44 ~ Sony S5100 BD ~ Roku 3 ~ Denon AVR-X3200W ~ SVS Prime Bookshelf L/R ~ SVS Prime Satellite Surrounds ~ MultEQ XT Flat / DEQ OFF~ Power Sound Audio XV15
post #6325 of 14696 Old 03-04-2016, 03:13 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime316 View Post
So wait,

I've read a couple pages of this thread. I bought the X2200 thinking I would get DtsX in a reasonable amount of time to fix the disappointment that Atmos is and I could be waiting another year for it?

By the time it releases, there may be a new generation of receivers out. May be time to be requesting a refund.

Not sure where you're getting "waiting a year" from as the plan has always been to release after the higher models with a likely ETA of spring 2016. There have been a few issues noted with the implementation of the new DTS:X firmware, so there might be a slightly longer delay, if the issues are to be resolved first. No official ETA at this point though.
post #6326 of 14696 Old 03-04-2016, 03:22 AM - Thread Starter

DTS Neural:X parameter setting

There has been some confusion regarding just how the new DTS Neural:X setting works. This has nothing to do with whether the DTS Neural:X surround mode is used on standard DTS audio or not, rather this setting applies only to DTS:X audio as noted in the image below.

OFF : the AVR will playback exactly what is in the DTS:X stream - this means however, that unless there is "object" audio directed to every speaker in your configuration, there may be some speakers that are silent

ON: the AVR will send audio to all speakers in the system regardless of what is in the DTS:X stream (ie. DTS Neural:X will be used to simulate audio to any speakers not receiving specific object data).

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	3621
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	1293049  
galonzo likes this.

Last edited by jdsmoothie; 03-06-2016 at 12:36 AM.
post #6327 of 14696 Old 03-04-2016, 03:26 AM

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Not sure where you're getting "waiting a year" from as the plan has always been to release after the higher models with a likely ETA of spring 2016.
It might be the fact that their own website, and all their dealers, had the following on the 2200 page:

"Denon will release a firmware update in the fall of 2015 that will give this receiver DTS:X surround sound, an upcoming format which will use object-based processing similar to Dolby Atmos and overhead speakers for immersive home theater."

That definitely says Q4 2015 not Q2 2016....

And from their press release, still up on their website:

"At a glance:

Denon AVR-X1200W 7.2ch Network A/V Receiver - Key Features

80W x 7ch (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08%THD) high quality discrete power amplifier for powerful and detailed sound
Built-in Dolby Atmos; DTS:X ready (via firmware update later in 2015)"

No mention of any plans for it being after the higher models and 2016.

LG OLED55C6T, Yamaha RX-A2050, Q Acoustics 3010, 3050, 3090 speakers and 3070 sub, Yamaha YST-SW030 rear sub, Sony BDP-S6500, LG UP970, Fetch TV Mighty, IQ2HD, Apple TV Series 4, Pioneer CLD-D5V laserdisc, eeColor LUT+Lightspace HTL+i1Display Pro and DreamScreen, housed in a Dataworld 42U rack & AC Infinity S9
post #6328 of 14696 Old 03-04-2016, 03:31 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vollans View Post
It might be the fact that their own website, and all their dealers, had the following on the 2200 page:

"Denon will release a firmware update in the fall of 2015 that will give this receiver DTS:X surround sound, an upcoming format which will use object-based processing similar to Dolby Atmos and overhead speakers for immersive home theater."

That definitely says Q4 2015 not Q2 2016....

And from their press release, still up on their website:

"At a glance:

Denon AVR-X1200W 7.2ch Network A/V Receiver - Key Features

80W x 7ch (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08%THD) high quality discrete power amplifier for powerful and detailed sound
Built-in Dolby Atmos; DTS:X ready (via firmware update later in 2015)"

No mention of any plans for it being after the higher models and 2016.

Definitely agree the web pages need to be updated, however, one of the pages clearly indicates a 2016 release ....

https://usa.denon.com/us/news/news/160
vollans likes this.
post #6329 of 14696 Old 03-04-2016, 04:38 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Have the networking issues been resolved yet with any of the firmware updates?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
post #6330 of 14696 Old 03-04-2016, 05:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Doss View Post
Have the networking issues been resolved yet with any of the firmware updates?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Nope. Still broken.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
4:4:4 , AVR-X2200W , chroma , connect , Denon , s710w , s910w , spotify , x1200w , x2200w , x3200w , x4200w , x6200w

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page