I need help with Hz Speaker setting on my Onkyo 709 PLEASE - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-01-2015, 12:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I need help with Hz Speaker setting on my Onkyo 709 PLEASE

I have an Onkyo tx-nr709 that I need help setting the speaker Hz. Levels. I have the 706 that sounds way better for some od reason right outta the box. I had the 706 hooked up to 2 Klipsch RF82 Towers and they sounded unreal. The bass was unreal low and clean as I thought my sub was turned up only to find out it was unplugged. i have never heard tower speakers sound like that. Not that I wanted it that low just unreal impressed it could. I then hooked the rest of it up and the separation was amazing and speakers were very clear and punchy with just the perfect amount of mids, bass and treble even before the sub. Now I put that receiver in my room and moved the 709 out there and it sounds bad. I have did the mic setup and that was awful I have since setup manually but it sounds kinda tinny and cheap. Sounds like I have a Sony base model surround setup and has that cheap loud sound. Sorry I'm not the best at typing what I am hearing but I miss that super warm punchy sound that these Klipsch speakers have. This is my setup: 2 Klipsch RF82 Towers, Klipsch Center RC52, 2 RS52 II Rears and the 12' Powered sub. I didn't adjust my Hz. levels on this one under the equalizer setting but I didn't do that on the 706 either. I also have no idea how to set those levels either. Please any help would be great!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page