what would work best with? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old Yesterday, 01:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Cool what would work best with?

im after buying the yamaha 3050 amp when it comes out in uk it has all the latest specs i need dolby atmos and the new dts-x and capable of 11.2 with external amp my question is i want to buy a 5.1 speaker package for this new amp that can really show of what the amp can do ie perfect match willing to spend £1200 to £1800 max but i want the 5.1 speaker package to work well with 2 rs1s for front height speakers and 2 extra back rsfx rears and also with 2 rsw12 subs i also want 2 dolby atmos speakers ceiling that work well with this amp but should i use my rs6s as fronts rslcr centre speaker and rfx rears that i already have as the 5.1 package would this work well together i want it sound fantastic i want it to seamlessly integrate well with the amp ad sound aggressive attacking and refined if i was to use my old 5.1 rs6av package what atmos speakers would you use with this setup and finally what external amplifier would be the perfect partner for getting 11.2 channel surround sound max rice £1000 to £1500 thanks?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Yesterday, 09:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1022 Post(s)
Liked: 1202
Can you say all that in one breath?

I'll be back later...

System links::: 1.5RQ > digits from all sources > 1177a > OpenDRC-DI > DEQ2496 > DAC2 > KCT > FPB 350mcx > reQuest + Cheezewoofer Wattless Deluxe > Sweetspot
post #3 of 3 Old Today, 06:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
would this be a great upgrade?

i was thinking about this as a setup 11.1 gx300 fronts gx350 centre using my old rsfx as rears for now and using my 2 rsw12 subs for now and 4 in ceiling ct280s my old rs1s as front heights and then at a later date upgrading my old rsfx rears to gold gx rears and then upgrading my 2 rsw12s to the gx subs would this be a good match for now until i upgrade at a later date also instead of using atmos in ceiling speakrs i was told you can get atmos speakers that sit on top of your other speakers and do the same effect could you please advise me on what to buy if went with this option instead thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page