Help to choose please
I'm breaking my head between:
Onkyo TX-RZ 900 Vs Denon AVR-X5200 Vs Marantz SR7010
reviews are most welcome.
( Note : i understand RZ900 is 7.2 vs the 9.2 of denon and marantz. But I don't want to go back to the old industrial Onkyos like TX-NR1030 . Its either RZ 900 or will wait for next level RZ...)
My main considerations :
1. Quality of 3d video pass through / Quality of video up scaling in all regards . which one wins?
2. Quality and types of of HD audio formats played ( flac / ape etc) via USB or wifi etc....which one wins ?
3. Dolby Atomos and DTS-X is a must
4. 7.2 or 9.2 doesnt matter for me at the moment
5. The DAC inside....which one wins in quality?
6. Quality and speed of Bluetooth / wifi DLNA - Which one wins?
7. Overall sound quality - which one wins?
current sources i have : One quality cd player / One Bluray player / One play station / cable TV receiver with hdmi out
Display : 65 inch UHD 3D LED TV
Number of speakers i currently have : 7 + one sub
Suggestions , advises please. Many Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Tharakesh; 09-30-2015 at 08:47 AM.