Integra DHC - 40.1 not decoding DTS - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-10-2017, 11:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Integra DHC - 40.1 not decoding DTS

So I just took delivery of an B stock Integra 40.1. I know its an older unit but I'm a civil servant firefighter and its all I can afford
So I've hooked it up and am enjoying it thus far.

I have an Nvidia Shield connected to the unit. The Shield reads from my home network and is connected to the Integra through HDMI. I set up the Integra (through listening mode preset) to decode DTS sound as direct, but when I play back audio coded in DTS (for example Roger Waters The Wall 5.1 DTS) it plays back in all stereo. So I went back into the listening mode preset and assigned DTS to be decoded as DTS but still it plays back all stereo.

I confirmed the audio track is DTS with Mediainfo. Mediainfo indicates that the audio track is 48.0 kHz 24 bit 6 channel DTS, but all I get played back through the Integra is all stereo.

Any idea what Im doing wrong?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-11-2017, 05:10 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Im a dum dum. I didnt have the Shield set up correctly. Everything working as it should. Loving the Integra! I had no idea how shot my older unit was! I thought my speakers were shot but the Integra breathed new life into their performance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page