Official Pioneer VSX-1015TX Thread - Page 79 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 

post #2341 of 2342 Old 03-21-2016, 10:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun.lavery View Post
Does anyone know the steps to resetting the axd7381 remote?<br><br>
Anytime I press a button the 'Hello RCV" image displays in the LCD screen. I have tried removing/replacing the batteries, looking through the manual and searching the net for answers but nothing works.<br><br>
I know that some might saw to just buy a Harmony remote but if I don't have to spend money to fix this... that would be better.<br><br>
Thanks.
Did you ever figure this out?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2342 of 2342 Old 07-19-2016, 01:34 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Well, I finally retired my VSX-1015, replaced it with a CX-A5100 and a Outlaw 7700 7 channel amp.

Using the same speakers as a comparison, while the Yamaha - Outlaw sounds slightly better, I am impressed on how well the 1015 sounds in comparison. The difference could even be the YPAO, and/or the HDMI Audio vs the digital audio connection that I was using before.

At any rate, I would like to use my 1015 to power the other 4 channels. How do I get the 1015 to auto power on?

I see a "control in" and a "control out" connection on the back of the 1015, but the manual does not really explain what the control in and control out connections do.

Is the "control in" just a 12v trigger? It looks like it is a 2.5mm jack.

What other options do I have to auto turn on my awesome, recently retired VSX-1015?

I am already way over budget for my well deserved upgrade, so I would like to keep this as low cost as possible, I could also buy a BEHRINGER iNUKE NU4-6000 4 channel class D amp, for about 350 bucks, but I would rather re-use my 1015, and keep the budget overrun as small as possible!

Thanks!

Last edited by BuddTX; 07-19-2016 at 01:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page