Again the list of changes after upgrade up to 126.96.36.199 firmware:
* Main version update because off code bugs in the AVR-4306.
* Memory problems fixed for AVR-4306 can't remember serveral programmed stations etc.
* When several FM stations are programmed in the presets there occurs a
malfunction when you use PC Control or the AVR-4306.
* Improve the Transaction of Bass management setting.
* supporting the Audio Digital signal at PC resolution (SVGA,XGA,etc.) from the HDMI input with DVD-3930 or DVD-2930,
* when the customer connected the HDMI output of the source equipment which does not support HDCP
(High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection system) to the HDMI input of an AV amplifier, a picture is blinking.
* Improvement for the Web control.
* supporting the LPCM 7.1 ch digital signal form the HDMI input.
* supporting of the PC resolution (1600 x 1200, 60Hz max.) from the HDMI input.
You can grab firmware here: http://www.zoonsweb.nl/files/denon/AVR-4306/