post #361 of 43082 Old 05-17-2006, 03:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWithAPlan View Post

Jeff is referring to my D2 in combination with my Pioneer DV-79avi DVD player. It was odd indeed, and still has me scratching my head.

Levesque, I know you also have the 79avi - what settings are you using with it and the D2 to your Ruby projector?

By the way, regardless of this strangeness, the resulting PQ is really excellent...owing alot to Jeff's extensive calibration of my Qualia by the way...I would HIGHLY recommend Jeff's services for video calibration and/or audio tuning.

Are you putting out 1080i to the Qualia? Are these problems also evident at 1080p? What kind of scaling and clipping problems are we talking about? When you say component on the input, do you mean anaog component, or the type of signal seen by the HDMI receiver (4.2.2 YCbCr versus 4.4.4 or RGB)?

Steve Goff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 43082 Old 05-17-2006, 04:34 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm using the 79AVi at 480i over HDMI, "component 12 bit" out to the D2, and YCbCr 4:2:2 out from the D2 to the Sony Ruby. Everything was measured ok by Michael TLV, ISF calibrator also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #363 of 43082 Old 05-17-2006, 05:04 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Just checked out the Anthem site.They already have a firmware upgade.Has anybody done that?Any problems to watchout for?
post #364 of 43082 Old 05-18-2006, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clepto View Post

I realize 1.3 isn't out yet, but was wondering if Anthem/Dealers were going to be offering an upgrade (whether firmware or hardware) in the future.

I think its' a safe bet that Anthem will offer an upgrade to 1.3 when its' all finalized and what not. One of their selling points is that the AVM line is future proof. There is a little blurb on their website saying that AVM models are designed to be software and hardware upgradeable, "provided that future formats do not require physical changes to front or back panels".

I don't think HDMI 1.3 would require drastic changes to the back panel. I mean, if the AVM30 will be upgradeable to the AVM50, then an upgrade to HDMI 1.3 would be no sweat.

Ridding the world of ferrets, one stinking critter at a time.

post #365 of 43082 Old 05-18-2006, 06:39 AM

I am also waiting for my avm50 here in the Philippines. It might be here by the end of the month
post #366 of 43082 Old 05-18-2006, 07:04 AM
Advanced Member

Well, things have been a little crazy here. I had new carpet installed yesterday, so even though I hooked everything up to the AVM 50 the night before, I knew I'd have to disconnect all the equipment and move it to another room the next morning.

I only had listened to less than a minute at reference levels of one song since it was almost midnight when set up was complete. I'm running a Velodyne DD15 as well, and thought I'd not bother the neighbors.

Last night I had everything back in place and was ready to give this unit a serious look and listen. I could not get the HDMI output to work, it worked fine the night before...and now nothing. I spent a couple hours pulling everything back out and going through connections. I'm going to call Anthem in a few minutes.

When I initially hooked up, I hit the power button...nothing, then I hit the button on the face of the unit...nothing. I checked the power cord and checked it again then swapped it out with the MCA 50 power cord. Still nothing. Looked at the directions and noticed a power switch on the back of the unit...BINGO! A little embarrassing to admit.

Musica, the AVM 50/MCA 50 is replacing a Pioneer Elite 49TX. I lost all sound output from the 49TX a couple months ago. My dealer gave me a Denon 2805 as a loaner and I purchased the MCA 50 when I pre ordered th AVM 50 and used the MCA 50's amps with the Denon acting as a pre/pro.

Sorry guys, I wish I could give some impression. It really stinks that I've not been able to demo this piece yet. I'll report back soon.

FYI...I see Anthem has a software upgrade already available on their site.
EDIT>>As paul states below...This is an error with Anthem's website and does not apply to the D2/AVM 50.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - - Stephen Roberts
post #367 of 43082 Old 05-18-2006, 09:30 AM

yatchaks - Sorry to hear about the glitch. I'm hopeful that it's something minor. Keep us posted.

Good luck!
post #368 of 43082 Old 05-18-2006, 10:01 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah993 View Post

Just checked out the Anthem site.They already have a firmware upgade.Has anybody done that?Any problems to watchout for?

I just talked to Nick at Anthem about a problem with the AVM 50 not outputting HDMI, looks like an exchange is going to take place. Anyway, I asked of the software update and this update is NOT for the D2/AVM 50. It is for the AVM 30. He said he would get the link corrected.

I wanted to give a heads up before possible problems arise if someone here attempts the upgrade.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - - Stephen Roberts
post #369 of 43082 Old 05-18-2006, 10:14 AM

My Settings editor problem is solved. Nick sent me an updated settings editor that had longer time for handshake with COM port. Amazing sameday service by Anthem.

It works now. Thanks to all who replied
post #370 of 43082 Old 05-18-2006, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatchaks View Post

FYI...I see Anthem has a software upgrade already available on their site.

The update is 1.14 for the AVM30, nothing yet for the 50. Their links are all messed up and I am sure they will be sorted soon.

"One of the problems of taking things apart and seeing how they work--supposing you're trying to find out how a cat works--you take that cat apart to see how it works, what you've got in your hands is a non-working cat."
-- Douglas Adams
post #371 of 43082 Old 05-18-2006, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWithAPlan View Post

Jeff is referring to my D2 in combination with my Pioneer DV-79avi DVD player. It was odd indeed, and still has me scratching my head.

Levesque, I know you also have the 79avi - what settings are you using with it and the D2 to your Ruby projector?

By the way, regardless of this strangeness, the resulting PQ is really excellent...owing alot to Jeff's extensive calibration of my Qualia by the way...I would HIGHLY recommend Jeff's services for video calibration and/or audio tuning.

I'm also using the 79AVi at 480i over HDMI, "component 12 bit" out from my DV-79avi to the D2, and HDMI Auto out from the D2 to my HDPJ52 at 720P.
It gives me the best picture

May be New to this site but old to HT :)

post #372 of 43082 Old 05-18-2006, 12:16 PM

I placed an order today for the 50, and will pick it up tomorrow. However, since I am in the process of moving, I won't be able to test it out for a few weeks.
post #373 of 43082 Old 05-18-2006, 02:35 PM

My D2 just arrived. I can't wait for 5:00 to pick it up. My wife is in Hawaii for a week, so I have plenty of time to play.

larry
post #374 of 43082 Old 05-18-2006, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchurch View Post

My D2 just arrived. I can't wait for 5:00 to pick it up. My wife is in Hawaii for a week, so I have plenty of time to play.

larry

Congrats and have fun with it

post #375 of 43082 Old 05-18-2006, 07:53 PM

So, here's a question.

If you could get a D1 for 1k off of price of an AVM50, would that be a better deal? Knowing full well that you can update the D1 to a D2?

After the upgrade, would the D1 then actually be a D2? And future upgrades to the D2 be available for the D1?

Gah. Mind goes blewie thinking if I should do this. Help! I could have either tomorrow. *(sigh)*
post #376 of 43082 Old 05-18-2006, 09:28 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Goff View Post

Are you putting out 1080i to the Qualia? Are these problems also evident at 1080p? What kind of scaling and clipping problems are we talking about? When you say component on the input, do you mean anaog component, or the type of signal seen by the HDMI receiver (4.2.2 YCbCr versus 4.4.4 or RGB)?

Yes, 1080i from the D2 to the Qualia...the Qualia cannot take a 1080p input (yet), so I cannot test that. The component i'm talking about is the type of signal (not the analog component connection).

I am connected via HDMI from the Pioneer to the D2, and via HDMI from the D2 to the Qualia. The Pio is sending "Component" signal type to the D2, and the D2 is sending YCbCr 4.2.2 to the Qualia. The Pio sends its signal as 480i to the D2, which does the deinterlacing and scaling to 1080p with Gennum, then sends it thru the D2's interlacer to output the 1080i that is necessary for the Qualia to receive the signal.

I am pushing quite hard for Sony to release a 1080p upgrade for the Qualia 006. If that ever happens, it will be interesting to see if the use of 1080p to the Qualia from the D2 changes anything in regards to the clipping that UMR/Jeff and I saw, and the right combination of settings for the most optimal picture quality.
post #377 of 43082 Old 05-19-2006, 09:33 AM

After a couple of hours of unplugging cables and reconnecting (many fewer) cables...
The D2 has certainly simplified the wiring -- from the pile of unused cables on the floor, I'd say by half.
One HDMI cable from the D*TV HR10-250! One HDMI cable to the TV (instead of three). I had an HDMI switcher -- gone -- one less box, one less remote, less wires!

Sound:
Even without calibration, WOW! After my first pass at speaker calibration (no "advanced" stuff done), I can't believe the difference in the sound. I wouldn't have believed that the improvement would be so dramatic. I only had a few hours to explore, but I like it.

Picture:
At this point, I'm not sure I have disabled all of the other scalers, but the satellite HD picture looks great. I have some SVHS tapes that the Denon could not even lock on to upconvert (to component) I had to switch the TV input to S-Video to watch it. The D2 does a magnificent job.

I can't tell you how cool having the OSD available over HDMI. Just to tweak something required switching the TV from HDMI to component, do the adjustment, then switch the TV input back.

Questions:
1) How hot is this thing supposed to run -- the right side is approaching uncomfortably hot (my Theta Dreadnought II runs cooler!).
2) Can you set what input is active on power-up? I didn't see anything in the manual. I did read it -- honest!

thanks,
larry
post #378 of 43082 Old 05-19-2006, 02:56 PM

yatchaks - Any news on the "possible" problem(s) with your new AVM-50?
post #379 of 43082 Old 05-19-2006, 07:37 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by musica View Post

yatchaks - Any news on the "possible" problem(s) with your new AVM-50?

Yes, I talked with Nick at Anthem, he recommened I bring it back to the dealer to confirm the HDMI output is not working. Upon confirmation, Anthem will allow me to keep this unit until a replacement arrives.

I have been overwelmed by all the possibile configuration options. Between spending time with the various xover settings combined with the Velodyne DD15 software and the scaler, I've had much confusion.

I will ask a few questions in the D2 thread in attempt to have some questions answered. The manual is not written poorly for people who understand the various functions since it explains how to navigate the various settings , but not knowing why I may want to adjust a setting, its not explained well enough for me. I have never owned a piece of this caliber and admit I'm a little lost.

Overall, I am extemely impressed with the AVM 50. It's hard to explain the improvements without sounding like many others touting their gear, but I can say, it just sounds different, in many positive ways. I have much to explore and know further improvements will come.

I absolutely hear an improvement over the my previous gear, much to the credit (imho) of the MCA 50. When using the Denon as a pre pro, it worked suprisingly well in terms of audio. The question, is it worth 3700.00 (retail) more than a 1000.00 reciever acting as a pre pro? For me, a big yes. Any regrets? No way. I am not a wealthy person by any means, but I really enjoy home theater. Any improvements, no matter how subjective, come with a price. With my over extended budget, I'm thrilled.

post #380 of 43082 Old 05-19-2006, 08:14 PM

lchurch
As far as running hot , i inquired about this also for my D2.I am told by Anthem that it is perfectly normal but you should not leave it on 24/7.I used to keep my AVM30 powered up all the time but was told that it only takes a few minutes to warm up anyway and prolongs the life of the unit
post #381 of 43082 Old 05-20-2006, 04:46 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

For those with the new HD-DVD player Toshiba HD-A1... with the awful and buggy remote.

I finally found something to do with the second remote included with the D2... It took me 5 minutes to program it and learn the different buttons, and now the Toshiba remote is in the closet... and no freezing anymore.

The D2 runs pretty hot. My rack is in a sealed closet, and there is fresh air blowing directly on it to keep it cool. SilentX fans are also great to cool things down w/o the noise.

post #382 of 43082 Old 05-20-2006, 08:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Congratulations Larry. Before the D2 arrived, you were using a Denon receiver for processing with a Theta Dreadnaught providing the amplification, right? It sounds as though the improvements you're hearing are due solely to the D2's superior sonics, rather than a combination of the D2 plus better amplification.
post #383 of 43082 Old 05-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVESQUE View Post

For those with the new HD-DVD player Toshiba HD-A1... with the awful and buggy remote.

I finally found something to do with the second remote included with the D2... It took me 5 minutes to program it and learn the different buttons, and now the Toshiba remote is in the closet... and no freezing anymore.

The D2 runs pretty hot. My rack is in a sealed closet, and there is fresh air blowing directly on it to keep it cool. SilentX fans are also great to cool things down w/o the noise.

Alain, I put the remote that came with mmy HD-XA1 in remote purgatory immediately after final setup was finished. My Harmony 880 has been doing the full remote duties since my second day with the Toshiba HD player. And I avoided all of the freezing issues and have much faster responsive communications between the remote and the player.

Maybe the anticipated Toshiba firmware update will alleviate the remote issues. Doesn't really matter for either of us (or others who program their universal or other such remotes) if they provide a fix for a simply awful remote.

Stan
post #384 of 43082 Old 05-20-2006, 11:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchurch View Post

2) Can you set what input is active on power-up?
thanks,
larry

I don't have that problem, because I just hit the input I want to watch to power up the D2.

TV? hit TV. DVD? hit DVD. That turns the D2 on with that input selected.

Very wife friendly I might add.

Ken
post #385 of 43082 Old 05-20-2006, 03:43 PM
Advanced Member

I'm hoping for some help. I aplogize for my ignorance but I have never owned a pre pro with all these features.

Xover settings
We have xover frequency, individual speaker xover settings and sub/lfe xover. Currently I have my Velodyne DD15 xover bypassed, xover frequency set at 80, fronts and center set at 80, and the rears set at 100, and finally the sube/lfe xover set at 80. Does this seem acceptable or am I overlapping the xover?

Scaler and video adjustments
I own a 60" Sony SXRD and wonder if I should leave the display setting set from my past DVE calibration current, then tweak with image color from the scaler. Or, should I set the color adjustments in the Sony as default, then use the image color in the scaler to set color? If so, I assume another calibration with DVE should be done through the scaler?

Output Resolution
The Sony accepts a 1920x1080I signal, upconverts to 1920x1080p but does not accept a 1080p signal. I assume I would set the output resolution at the native resolution of 1920x1080I and forget about it regaurdless of source?

Data format
I'm currently using component for all video sources. The manual states 4:4:4 is rarely used but all my video sources show up in scaler info as component 4:4:4, why?

Sampling frequency
I only use the Anthem for main zone, no recording, and run a 5.1 setup. How do I know which frequency to use, 44.1..48...88.2.... or 96 kHz?

Lastly, I'm having a problem displaying a picture with my Intel Mac Mini. The Anthem defaults to 1080p when I first start the Mac. I will get a picture until I switch video inputs then lose the picture to a black screen when I switch video back to the mac. I then have to run a VGA cable from the mac directly to the tv to get my picture back, then switch back to the Anthem. I have tried setting the macs resolution to 480i and 1080i and some in between, but the same problem comes back. On that note, what resolution would one want to use when hooking up a computer, keep it at 480i and let the scaler do the work, or set at 1080I?

Thanks in advance. Please don't feel as though you have to answer all questions, I know there is a lot to address. But I hope that various people will chime in potentially eliminating the questions.

post #386 of 43082 Old 05-20-2006, 10:47 PM

Yatchaks,
I know Intel Mac Mini have Video output problem for HT usage. This was all over Mac boards when they first come out.
Check with your Apple dealer just to make sure you don't have one of those units.
They are fine with regural computer screen, but they loose video when going through receiver or a processor to HT display
If you can keep the resolution at 1080P computers don't require scaling
BTW, I love intel Macs

post #387 of 43082 Old 05-21-2006, 07:47 AM

I picked up an AVM50, PVA7, and a Pioneer Elite 79avi on Friday. I've been spending a lot of time getting this stuff set up. I've come accross some frustrations that I hope someone can help me out with. I could have posted this in the official AVM50 thread, but since it is almost the same as the D2 and there are more folks posting here, I thought I'd post in this thread.

First off, I've got DVD movies working fine with the 79avi. Initial impression is that for film based movies, it's not a whole lot better than what I was getting from my HTPC before. Video based DVDs are much better, but I wasn't watching much of these.

I'm having some trouble with DVD-audio discs. I've got just an HDMI cable connecting the 79avi and the AVM50. I bought REM (Automatic For The People), and Foreigner (4). The REM disc plays fine. The AVM50 picks up that it is a 5.1 audio stream coming from the 79avi. When I click "Audio" on the 79avi, it shows PPCM 3/2.1. But when I put in the Foreigner dics, the AVM50 is only detecting 2.0 channel stereo. But the 79avi is showing PPCM 3/2.1. It's bugging the hell out of me why I am not getting 5.1 from this disc. If I had a setup issue, it would have shown up for REM as well. Any insights? And how do you switch to different audio tracks on the 79avi? I click "Audio" but can't switch. I tried this on a movie with DD and DTS. I couldn't switch Audio tracks on the fly. The manual seems to indicate I should use that Audio button.

Next is a problem I had with connecting my HDTV settop box. I have a Rogers Cable HDTV box (Scientific Atlanta 3250). When I connected it via HDMI (with an HDMI/DVI adaptor at the HDTV box), I get one of four possible outcomes, with no predictable pattern of which outcome to expect:

1) No picture, no sound, just a green screen.
2) No picture, no sound, flashing green screen.
3) Picture and sound, but a horrible green tint to the picture
4) Picture and sound, but a horrible green tint to the message box saying my display is not HDCP compliant.

I've tried all kinds of combinations and permutations. Nothing worked. If I disconnected the HDMI input to the AVM50 in outcomes 1 and 2 above, I suddenly got sound and a blank blue screen. Seems HDMI is interfering with coaxial digital audio in????

Three-four hours later, I was getting pissed and rather than risk throwing the cable box and/or the AVM50 out the window, I switched to a component cable connection and it worked fine. Picture quality seemed to be as good as I was getting using the HDMI into my H79. I can let this go, but would prefer to use the HDMI since I paid for the damn cables! As an aside, is there a risk of the cable company limiting resolution on tv shows? I wouldn't want to use component and find out that I can only get Desperate Housewives in 480p!

Then I tried setting up my third HDMI input to the AVM50. That would be my computer, outputting at 1280x720. This input worked fine going directly into my H79 projector. But into the AVM50, I got ... a blank green screen.

What the heck is going on with my setup? Why can't the damn thing seem to accept a computer input? Why doesn't it accept a DVI input from my HDTV box? And why the heck can't I hear Foreigner 4 in 5.1 DVD audio?

I'm not a happy camper at this point. And to top it all off, like I said, the picture from DVD isn't all that much better (if any at all) than I was getting from my HTPC.

Ridding the world of ferrets, one stinking critter at a time.

post #388 of 43082 Old 05-21-2006, 01:50 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Hello! I'm a new member to this thread. I currently have an avm30, but my dealer offered me a trade in/up deal on the d2 that i couldn't refuse. Well I could have, but I would have regretted it.
I looked through the tweak guide and couldn't find any mention of what you all think is the best way to connect a denon 2910 to the d2. They suggest using hdmi at 480i, but the only way to get the denon input at 480i is to use a component connection, which would be O.K. Or I could use hdmi connection at 1080i (or 480/720p).
I would be interested what you have found is the best connection for this situation.
By the way the d2 will be connected by hdmi to a 50'' samsung 1080p hdtv.
Tom G.

"You can have my remote when you pry it from my cold dead fingers" tngiloy
Anthem D2v;Anthem A5;Golden Ear Aon3,SuperCenter XL,SuperSat3;SVS SB13 Plus x 2;Oppo BDP-103D;Ayre CX-7eMP;Panasonic plasma; Dish Hopper;PS Audio Power Plant 5- Subject to change without prior notification.
post #389 of 43082 Old 05-21-2006, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tngiloy View Post

Hello! I'm a new member to this thread. I currently have an avm30, but my dealer offered me a trade in/up deal on the d2 that i couldn't refuse. Well I could have, but I would have regretted it.
I looked through the tweak guide and couldn't find any mention of what you all think is the best way to connect a denon 2910 to the d2. They suggest using hdmi at 480i, but the only way to get the denon input at 480i is to use a component connection, which would be O.K. Or I could use hdmi connection at 1080i (or 480/720p).
I would be interested what you have found is the best connection for this situation.
By the way the d2 will be connected by hdmi to a 50'' samsung 1080p hdtv.
Tom G.

Hey Tom with D2 that would be easy to compare both inputs
plug both in and change the setting from one to the other and choose the best,
I had an LG dvi player before I got Pio79AVi
and my LG looked same through both inputs at 480i.
and 480i component looked better than 1080i dvi coming in to D2
Denon has a better scaler than LG, so please post you findings.

post #390 of 43082 Old 05-21-2006, 03:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Liked: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretHunter View Post

First off, I've got DVD movies working fine with the 79avi. Initial impression is that for film based movies, it's not a whole lot better than what I was getting from my HTPC before. Video based DVDs are much better, but I wasn't watching much of these.

I'm having some trouble with DVD-audio discs. I've got just an HDMI cable connecting the 79avi and the AVM50. I bought REM (Automatic For The People), and Foreigner (4). The REM disc plays fine. The AVM50 picks up that it is a 5.1 audio stream coming from the 79avi. When I click "Audio" on the 79avi, it shows PPCM 3/2.1. But when I put in the Foreigner dics, the AVM50 is only detecting 2.0 channel stereo. But the 79avi is showing PPCM 3/2.1. It's bugging the hell out of me why I am not getting 5.1 from this disc. If I had a setup issue, it would have shown up for REM as well. Any insights? And how do you switch to different audio tracks on the 79avi? I click "Audio" but can't switch. I tried this on a movie with DD and DTS. I couldn't switch Audio tracks on the fly. The manual seems to indicate I should use that Audio button.

Next is a problem I had with connecting my HDTV settop box. I have a Rogers Cable HDTV box (Scientific Atlanta 3250). When I connected it via HDMI (with an HDMI/DVI adaptor at the HDTV box), I get one of four possible outcomes, with no predictable pattern of which outcome to expect:

Don't know how good your PC looked, so can't comment on that... I can say that the 79avi at 480i looked better than my Denon 5910ci 1080p native DVD player..

But regarding the DVD-A discs... I have some discs that also won't do 5.1 over the HDMI as PCM either (Steely Dan "Two Against Nature")... it is always the same with the same discs, so I think it must be some kind of authoring issue... I haven't tried my DVD-A's throught the analog outs, but will have to try and see what's up..

But regarding the audio switch issue.. that is an authoring issue on each disc.. some will let you change audio selections on the fly, some won't.. this is especially true with discs that have DTS and DD on them, as they don't want people without DTS receivers to get an earful of static.. usually have to go to the disc menu to change them.

And as far as your cable box goes, this is not an Anthem problem. I have had more problems over the years using DVI outputs than I care to remember.. with my D2, my Hughes Directv HTL-HD does something similar... if you are on the sat input when you power it up, it is fine... go to another input and change back, green screen or flashing video.... and it also changes my HTL video output to instead of 1080i... a complete system power off is the only solution.. I spoke to Nick at Anthem, and he is aware of the problem, but stated that it will be almost impossible to fix every itieration of DVI issue out there... My solution was to switch to component, and I can't tell the difference..

You aren't alone, and don't be discourage.... I'll try and do some more research on DVD-A and get back to you.. I will also drop Nick a line about it and see if it is indeed related to HDMI....
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Receivers Amplifiers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page