Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide - Page 1480 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 147Likes

post #44371 of 44752 Old 03-05-2016, 05:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 954 Post(s)
Liked: 491
I recommend giving all your equipment to me

Anyway this is copied from one of my professional forums (not open to public) with HDMI industry gurus.

"Note: Redmere (Spectra 7) has introduced an 18 Gbps cable (Monoprice is already shipping said cables), however the current failure rate is damn near 100% (they even have issues at 10 Gbps where the older models did not). Currently China mfgrs cannot even get their (purchased from Spectra 7 and expensive) active cable programmers to work, this means that the cable must be sent to Redmere in Ca. for programming and then back to China for terminal over-molding and packaging. even with this the failure rate is "way" not exceptable. There is also no possibility of EDID repair built into this module from Redmere. Be careful for promises."

Current recommendations for HDMI with 18gbs.

5 meter and under a good passive cable.

Up to 15 meters a good passive cable with a signal restorer or an active cable. if you can't change the cable easily I would look at the passive cable with a signal restorer.

over 15 meters fiber optic extenders.

DPL Labs, UL, and HDMI will have cable certifications for 18gbs. I don't think HDMI and UL have their program up and running yet. DPL is available and their testing is more stringent than the 18gbs spec. For products that have passed DPL testing look here.
http://www.dpllabs.com/page/dpl-approved-products

If you don't have HDMI test equipment, test the system with short 2m or less passive cables. Although some shorter cables have problems with 18gbs it is less likely. If the system works with short cables and not with longer ones you have a cable problem. Swapping cables between devices or bypassing devices is not the way to diagnose an HDMI system. There is a lot going on with HDMI especially when dealing with repeaters (anything between the source and display like receivers, switches, processors, etc.) and the repeaters often get blamed when it is really other issues.
AVfile likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44372 of 44752 Old 03-05-2016, 09:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestewman View Post

The IR 12v connection is to be used only to power IR sensors not switching devices
You use the 12v trigger setup in the Setup Menu to turn your devices ON or OFF by either selecting Power which turns them ALL on and off with the D2 or by selecting an individual source which then turns the device on or off when you select that source

The IR 12v connection is to be used only to power IR sensors not switching devices

Your connection method by cutting the one end of the cable is correct
But you need a MONO plug. You may short out the terminal strip using a stereo plug

The manual states you need a MONO plug. You may short out the terminal strip using a stereo plug

I’d like to report my results in case this may be helpful to others. I connected a 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) mono plug to the 12v trigger port #2. The other end was cut off and the shield (bare) wire was connected to the (-) terminal and the core positive wire to the (+) terminal of the IOT relay switch. I enabled trigger 2 in the D2v menu and the IOT switch worked as expected.

I calculated the current draw of my devices to ensure adequate switch capacity using a web tool. I then plugged my peripherals into the power strip and everything turns on and off with the processor.

This solution was used to replace a failed and now discontinued XANTECH AC1. I selected the IOT switch over a Niles AC3, and various other “current sensing” power solutions like the Niles CS12V, or the Smart Strip products because the current sensing products I’ve used have worked for a while and then quit working. Using this triggered solution makes certain my devices power cycle with the processor.The IOT switch I used is: http://www.amazon.com/Iot-Relay-Encl.../dp/B00WV7GMA2
From Data Loggers. It appears well built and works well. My only gripe is that when it operates there is quite a loud click from it. Otherwise it does just what it’s supposed to do, efficiently and inexpensively.
Thanks
post #44373 of 44752 Old 03-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellebob View Post

Anyway this is copied from one of my professional forums (not open to public) with HDMI industry gurus.

"Note: Redmere (Spectra 7) has introduced an 18 Gbps cable (Monoprice is already shipping said cables), however the current failure rate is damn near 100% (they even have issues at 10 Gbps where the older models did not). Currently China mfgrs cannot even get their (purchased from Spectra 7 and expensive) active cable programmers to work, this means that the cable must be sent to Redmere in Ca. for programming and then back to China for terminal over-molding and packaging. even with this the failure rate is "way" not exceptable. There is also no possibility of EDID repair built into this module from Redmere. Be careful for promises."

Current recommendations for HDMI with 18gbs.

5 meter and under a good passive cable.

Up to 15 meters a good passive cable with a signal restorer or an active cable. if you can't change the cable easily I would look at the passive cable with a signal restorer.

over 15 meters fiber optic extenders.

DPL Labs, UL, and HDMI will have cable certifications for 18gbs. I don't think HDMI and UL have their program up and running yet. DPL is available and their testing is more stringent than the 18gbs spec. For products that have passed DPL testing look here.
http://www.dpllabs.com/page/dpl-approved-products

If you don't have HDMI test equipment, test the system with short 2m or less passive cables. Although some shorter cables have problems with 18gbs it is less likely. If the system works with short cables and not with longer ones you have a cable problem. Swapping cables between devices or bypassing devices is not the way to diagnose an HDMI system. There is a lot going on with HDMI especially when dealing with repeaters (anything between the source and display like receivers, switches, processors, etc.) and the repeaters often get blamed when it is really other issues.
Oh man, that's not instilling confidence in the, my cables are not the problem, scenario.
Ok, you say, I recommend giving all your equipment to me
The only thing I call equipment in my system will now be RedMere HDMI cables.

Now the jury is still out if my cables are the problem.

PRO-70X5FD, McIntosh MC205, Marrantz MM8077, Marantz AV7702MKII (7.1.4), Oppo UDP-203, Oppo BDP-93, JL Audio f113, B&W Nautilus, Richard Gray 400S, Harmony One

post #44374 of 44752 Old 03-09-2016, 12:25 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeshanok View Post
Would be interesting to know if you hear a marked difference in 2-ch direct audio between the D2 and D2v.
So far audio seems the just as good as before, but the video processing in the D2v is way better.

post #44375 of 44752 Old 03-09-2016, 12:36 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 2719 Post(s)
Liked: 1408
Well that's probably because there is video processing in the D2V. The AVM60 does not process video (other than adding the OSD).
post #44376 of 44752 Old 03-09-2016, 01:08 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 40
I thought he was comparing the D2 to the D2v not AVM60.
MitchPope likes this.
post #44377 of 44752 Old 03-09-2016, 03:40 PM

post #44378 of 44752 Old 03-10-2016, 04:34 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekindrewind View Post
New problem video drops out for me, maybe others somewhere in this tread?

When watching Oppo blu-ray, recorded program on Tivo or live show through Tivo, intermittant problem, the video will drop out, but not the audio. If I switch to another source on the D2v, then back to the source I was using, the video will come back, plus sound. Firmware is 3.09.

I had a problem with watching some blu-rays some months back, was recommended I upgrade the D2v firmware. I did.
Now I have this video dropping out problem. Coincidence?

Thought it maybe a hdmi handshake issue, except it's happeing to 2 sources, Oppo, Tivo.

Again, intermittant problem. Maybe watching a source for 10min or 1hr, then lose video not audio.

Hopeful of a simple, try this to fix it reply.
I am having problems with my TiVo also (D2v)
in Netflix, if switching from 1080p to 720p I don't get a picture/audio
if I bypass the D2v to my PJ, works perfectly
if I disable 1080p in TiVo, then it works properly

mark
post #44379 of 44752 Old 03-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Ellebob,
True that problem was when Monoprice first brought those to market years ago. Monoprice was aware of it and replaced them. (Google it and found that information). I think that problem has been fixed now. My search for RedMere HDMI cables being sold by various vendors say they are problem free. I think RedMere addressed the problem.

PRO-70X5FD, McIntosh MC205, Marrantz MM8077, Marantz AV7702MKII (7.1.4), Oppo UDP-203, Oppo BDP-93, JL Audio f113, B&W Nautilus, Richard Gray 400S, Harmony One
post #44380 of 44752 Old 03-10-2016, 02:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Liked: 109
Quote:
Ellebob,
True that problem was when Monoprice first brought those to market years ago. Monoprice was aware of it and replaced them. (Google it and found that information). I think that problem has been fixed now. My search for RedMere HDMI cables being sold by various vendors say they are problem free. I think RedMere addressed the problem.
You maybe correct the Redmere problem may no longer exist. That does not correct your problem. How about getting another set of HDMI cables ? Without or with RedMere. You decide. Current technology in cables may be OK without RedMere unless your cables are 50+ feet. I have older HiSpeed Monoprice cables without RedMere that are 25ft in length . They work perfectly with 4K video and below.
You may possibly fix your current problem which might be a HDMI cable problem.
post #44381 of 44752 Old 03-10-2016, 02:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

The problem is current with the18gbs chips not years ago. That post quoted was in the last two weeks I talked to one of the industry experts and each company is blaming the other. Redmere says their chips are fine but not being implemented correctly in manufacturing. The cable manufacturer is blaming the chip. Either way they are not working,
thestewman likes this.
post #44382 of 44752 Old 03-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
The problem is current with the18gbs chips not years ago. That post quoted was in the last two weeks I talked to one of the industry experts and each company is blaming the other. Redmere says their chips are fine but not being implemented correctly in manufacturing. The cable manufacturer is blaming the chip. Either way they are not working,
Sorry, but I've spent a lot of time on google researching RedMere HDMI cables and it's not as dooming as you're pointing out.
When I google RedMere Spectra 7 that comes up as 2012. I can't find what post you're talking about that was quoted in the last two weeks about the 18gbs RedMere. I'd like to read it.

I'm not defending RedMere, but I don't think it's as cut and dry as your eluding to. I've found nothing on the web that backs that up. Where is that post? Maybe you could provide a link or two that elaborates on that, for I can't find it anywhere. Again, not defending RedMere or praising them. Just trying to be more informed.

Last edited by bekindrewind; 03-10-2016 at 05:24 PM.
post #44383 of 44752 Old 03-10-2016, 04:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
You maybe correct the Redmere problem may no longer exist. That does not correct your problem. How about getting another set of HDMI cables ? Without or with RedMere. You decide. Current technology in cables may be OK without RedMere unless your cables are 50+ feet. I have older HiSpeed Monoprice cables without RedMere that are 25ft in length . They work perfectly with 4K video and below.
You may possibly fix your current problem which might be a HDMI cable problem.
Thank you for that suggestion. I tried it.
I've replaced my RedMere cables with regular HDMI and my intermittant video dropout still happens. NOT the cables. I want it to be a cable fix, easiest and least expensive, but it's not the RedMere's problem.

post #44384 of 44752 Old 03-10-2016, 06:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thank you for that suggestion. I tried it.
I've replaced my RedMere cables with regular HDMI and my intermittant video dropout still happens. NOT the cables. I want it to be a cable fix, easiest and least expensive, but it's not the RedMere's problem.
How long of cables? Did you test with short cables?
post #44385 of 44752 Old 03-10-2016, 07:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
Liked: 294
Can anyone opine on how good a measuring tool is "quick measure" using ARC?

Is it as accurate as REW is purported to be?
post #44386 of 44752 Old 03-10-2016, 09:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

You can do 90% of what you need with quick measure compared to REW. It is a powerful tool and can be used for a lot more than just setting distance, levels and EQ.
post #44387 of 44752 Old 03-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
How long of cables? Did you test with short cables?
This what I’m using now.
Mono price 10ft 18Gbps Ultra Slim Series High Performance HDMI Cable w/RedMere Technology
http://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-18Gb...mere+hdmi+10ft

This is what I was using before RedMere. Tried these in place of the RedMere, same problem.
Commercial Series Premium High Speed HDMI® Cable, 10ft Black
http://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=3662

Last edited by bekindrewind; 03-10-2016 at 10:19 PM.
post #44388 of 44752 Old 03-10-2016, 10:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hi thestewman, thanks for chiming in.

Oppo direct to D2v, Monoprice Ultra Slim 18Gbps Active High Speed HDMI® Cable with RedMere® Technology
Tivo direct to D2v, Monoprice Ultra Slim 18Gbps Active High Speed HDMI® Cable with RedMere® Technology
D2v direct to Sharp Elite TV, Monoprice Ultra Slim 18Gbps Active High Speed HDMI® Cable with RedMere® Technology
McIntosh MC205 amp XLR cables to D2v

As mentioned, have video and audio, then video drops, audio stays.
It's my understanding that if it were an HDMI issue, I'd loose both. HMDI either works or it
doesn't.
Undoubtedly just replacing a cable or two is not going to provide the necessary modification or answer to an allusive video problem.
If I can make this testing suggestion.
Take the D2v out of the viewing process.
Route an unactive quality HI SPEED HDMI cable of more than 3 feet but less than 15 feet from your Tivo direct to another HDMI input on your Sharp display.
Video dropouts ? No, then the D2v maybe at fault.
With no video dropouts I would continue the test by connecting the Tivo to the D2v with the same unactive HDMI cable brand and replace the D2v to Sharp display HDMI cable with the same brand and length HDMI cable. Viewing results ?
If you get video dropouts I would try one additional change.
Try a different HDMI display input.

Last edited by thestewman; 03-10-2016 at 10:14 PM.
post #44389 of 44752 Old 03-10-2016, 10:29 PM
Advanced Member

Thanks guys for chiming in.
This is like my second job now, what the heck is going on.

Let's say I find a tempermental HDMI cable.
I'm not going to go back to those heavy, hard to bend, put stress on the HDMI port cables.
I'm using the RedMere cables because they are 18Gbps, flexible and no stress at all on the HDMI ports.
What are you guys using for a high speed non active HDMI cable, that's flexible, thin, no stress on the port.

Just in case it's a cable problem.

post #44390 of 44752 Old 03-11-2016, 12:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks guys for chiming in.
This is like my second job now, what the heck is going on.

Let's say I find a tempermental HDMI cable.
I'm not going to go back to those heavy, hard to bend, put stress on the HDMI port cables.
I'm using the RedMere cables because they are 18Gbps, flexible and no stress at all on the HDMI ports.
What are you guys using for a high speed non active HDMI cable, that's flexible, thin, no stress on the port.

Just in case it's a cable problem.
Can't say its thin but it is certified HDMI cable.....Bluejeans cable
post #44391 of 44752 Old 03-11-2016, 05:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
This what I’m using now.
Mono price 10ft 18Gbps Ultra Slim Series High Performance HDMI Cable w/RedMere Technology

This is what I was using before RedMere. Tried these in place of the RedMere, same problem.

10 feet while is not long is still longer than I would recommend for testing. We are starting to see 1 meter cables fail at 18gbs but those are the cheapies very thin passive cables. Whether you want to believe it or not Redmere is having problems with their 18gbs chips. Other active technologies are having success. I suggest testing with 6 foot or less decent cables. I do this to find out if the problem is the cable or the equipment. Typically, I find the cable is often the problem at longer lengths. At 10 feet it less likely the cable especially for 1080P which is about 4.5gbs and not even 10.2gbs. HDMI is fun
post #44392 of 44752 Old 03-11-2016, 05:54 AM

Quote:
10 feet while is not long is still longer than I would recommend for testing. We are starting to see 1 meter cables fail at 18gbs but those are the cheapies very thin passive cables. Whether you want to believe it or not Redmere is having problems with their 18gbs chips. Other active technologies are having success. I suggest testing with 6 foot or less decent cables. I do this to find out if the problem is the cable or the equipment. Typically, I find the cable is often the problem at longer lengths. At 10 feet it less likely the cable especially for 1080P which is about 4.5gbs and not even 10.2gbs. HDMI is fun
I've seen both Anthem and Lumagen recommend not using cables shorter than 2m/6ft, shorter cables can apparently have issues with (IIRC) reflections. I've been through this dance before, and I ended up replacing all my cables with BJC cables of at least 6 feet and it "solved" all my HDMI issues with my 50V.

Also, why do we care about 18Gbps cables, the D2V does not support HDMI 2.0, it's HDMI chips max out at 10.2Gbps. I couldn't even get a 10.2 Gbps 4k signal through my AVM50V using "through" it's just not supported as near as I can tell.
post #44393 of 44752 Old 03-11-2016, 07:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
This what I’m using now.

The Commercial Series is 3/8 in in diameter and very stiff.
I know Monoprice is very popular but no where on their site do they tell you anything about a HDMI cable certification by the HDMI Licensing group.
post #44394 of 44752 Old 03-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger89 View Post
I've seen both Anthem and Lumagen recommend not using cables shorter than 2m/6ft, shorter cables can apparently have issues with (IIRC) reflections. I've been through this dance before, and I ended up replacing all my cables with BJC cables of at least 6 feet and it "solved" all my HDMI issues with my 50V.

Also, why do we care about 18Gbps cables, the D2V does not support HDMI 2.0, it's HDMI chips max out at 10.2Gbps. I couldn't even get a 10.2 Gbps 4k signal through my AVM50V using "through" it's just not supported as near as I can tell.
Interesting that Anthem and Lumagen recommend longer than 2m. Well how about that, got one thing right, lol.

Why do we care about 18Gbps cables, just trying to stay somewhat in the future game. I'll be replaceing the D2v soon for something that can handle all the newer specs for 4k. PM me if anyone is interested in the D2v, possibly the McIntosh too.

post #44395 of 44752 Old 03-11-2016, 12:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
The Commercial Series is 3/8 in in diameter and very stiff.
I know Monoprice is very popular but no where on their site do they tell you anything about a HDMI cable certification by the HDMI Licensing group.
So here's the rub. They say cheap vs expensive HDMI cables, no difference. They either work or they don't. Same quailty of signal. And here I am, dog chasing his tail. I'm losing video not audio, that would seem it would be filed under the it's not the HDMI cable senario. But does it? I love this hobby. Actually I do.

post #44396 of 44752 Old 03-11-2016, 01:25 PM

Quote:
So here's the rub. They say cheap vs expensive HDMI cables, no difference. They either work or they don't. Same quailty of signal. And here I am, dog chasing his tail. I'm losing video not audio, that would seem it would be filed under the it's not the HDMI cable senario. But does it? I love this hobby. Actually I do.
To be really clear, what "we" say, is that buying a more expensive cable doesn't get you a better picture, especially if the cable you have works. If a $1 cable that came with some device gives you a picture without sparkles or other errors, buying a $500 Nordost HDMI cable is not going to give you a a better picture, it won't give you more colors or better contrast, or sharper pixels, nor will it lift a veil or image the sound better. Additionally, buying a more expensive cable doesn't even guarantee you it will work better, the HD Fury Integral thread is an interesting read. (I'll probably get the numbers wrong but) HD Fury has said that upwards of 9/10 cables they've tried fail at 18Gbps, even expensive fiber optic cables. Meanwhile I have some cheap cables (BJC Series FE's I believe) that pass 18Gbps (4k60 4:4:4) from my Samsung K8500 to my Integral just fine, they're 6ft cables.

With HDMI, what you need to do is buy a quality (note that this does not have to mean expensive) from a reputable manufacturer. I really like Blue Jeans Cable because they are very up front/direct about that their cables have, and have not been certified for. I've also had generally good luck with Monoprice.

Now if you're really worried about future proofing, I would recommend you stick with "Premium" certified cables. These cables have actually undergone, and passed HDMI compliance testing to 18Gbps. BJC has Premium certified cables:
http://www.bluejeanscable.com/articl...hdmi-cable.htm

FWIW it was a combination of short (6ft) BJC Series FE and long (25 ft, to my projector) BJC Series 1 cables that finally resolved the HDMI handshake issues in my system with my AVM50V.
AVfile likes this.
post #44397 of 44752 Old 03-11-2016, 02:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Quite a quandary there 'bekindrewind'. All of your own making as several forum members with an interest in fixing you problem have offered several ways that could isolate and fix the video dropouts. The decision is yours to make. Do you continue to maintain with no proof that the Monoprice 18gps RedMere cables are not at fault. If so then a major component or a setup mistake is causing the dropouts.

Lets try this time step by step
We will want to eliminate the Anthem D2v, It has been known to have HDMI board problems such as they may become unseated. Anthem D2v Hardware and software design problems are not the cause because other users are not having the video dropouts.

Buy 3, 6 to 10 ft hi quality Blue Jeans cables.
I suggest the BJC Belden Series-FE HDMI Cable.
Bluejeans does have a 30 day return policy.

First connect the Anthem D2 #1 HDMI Output to your video display with a new Bluejeans cable. Droputs ? No ? Then the old cable was at fault.

Still have dropouts ?
Connect one of the new cables direct from your Tivo
to a HDMI input on your display bypassing the Anthem D2.
Any video dropouts ? No ? then maybe the D2 is at fault
Next route a new cable from your OPPO to your display again bypassing the Athem D2v.
Any Video dropouts ? No ?
Then again the D2v maybe at fault.
There are two more tests that might confirm this.

Reconnect with new Bluejeans cables the Tivo and OPPO back to the Anthem D2 using HDMI inputs 1 to 4, on the upper board.
If there are no video dropouts, you could swap out the new cables for your old Monoprice cables and see if the dropouts return.

If there are still dropouts then change the D2 inputs to #5 to 8 on the lower board.
Anthem has had occasional problems with poorly seated or defective HDMI boards.
If there are no video dropouts. You may have a bad upper HDMI board

Most of us have experienced video dropouts on occasion.
This process will pinpoint the area of the problem.
Ok so now yours to correct or live with
AVfile likes this.

Last edited by thestewman; 03-12-2016 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Clarify the Steps
post #44398 of 44752 Old 03-14-2016, 06:20 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 40
No it isn't possible.
post #44399 of 44752 Old 03-16-2016, 06:02 AM

my TiVo problem is definitely my D2v - started 2 months ago
if I select 1080p passthru in the TiVo, some shows will not work (i.e. 720p - no video, intermittent audio)
in Netflix, exiting with EXIT, or using the TiVo button causes the TiVo to reboot, or just using the up arrow to exit watching a show
I bypassed the D2v and Netflix is OK

the problem is when the resolution changes

done a firmware reload, moved the TiVo to the bottom set of HDMI

mark
post #44400 of 44752 Old 03-22-2016, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkaye View Post
my TiVo problem is definitely my D2v - started 2 months ago
if I select 1080p passthru in the TiVo, some shows will not work (i.e. 720p - no video, intermittent audio)
in Netflix, exiting with EXIT, or using the TiVo button causes the TiVo to reboot, or just using the up arrow to exit watching a show
I bypassed the D2v and Netflix is OK

the problem is when the resolution changes

done a firmware reload, moved the TiVo to the bottom set of HDMI

mark
borrowed a D2v 3D
I can exit Netflix w/o issues
no audio/video on the same shows if I enable 1080P passthru in my TiVo - shows 1920x44 or some other nonsense

exiting Netflix - is this a problem with my D2v (not 3d) or a firmware fix in 3.10?

any else have a TiVo premiere that can confirm?

mark

I did notice on the 3D unit that I got a pink screen for a fraction of a second when I exited Netflix - the resolution has changed & my D2v/TiVo doesn't seem to handle it well

Last edited by mkaye; 03-22-2016 at 09:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Receivers Amplifiers