Originally Posted by drhankz
I would contact NICK at Anthem and ask him why
the setup editor has been removed.
The setup editor has been removed because ver 1.30 is not ready. Firmware update for ver 1.30 includes -
1. (Statement D2 only) Added room correction - enabling this feature requires ARC-1 microphone kit.
2. More HDMI, HDCP, and Macrovision related changes to make largest possible number of sources compatible.
3. Number of video-out configurations is increased to four.
4. The video muted background color can now be set independently of the setup menu background color. Recommended: Set video mute to gray to prevent blue screen when switching input and/or resolution changes from native-output cable box.
5. Fixed crackling problem exhibited in some units when multichannel PCM input was played.
6. 2-line display shows input resolution in upper line and volume in lower line.
7. Menus 6 and 7 show renamed source names beside factory source names.
8. Enabled HDMI audio-in when no HDMI display is connected.
9. Fixed Component2 passthrough mode.
10. Improvements to installer stability with various PC and hardware combinations.
Anytime now, I think update ver 1.30 will be posted in place of ver 1.29j.