5Likes

post #29881 of 42999 Old 09-11-2010, 12:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestewman View Post

I have the Bryston and here is a suggestion for an excellent balanced cable used by many audiophiles.

Mogami Gold Stage Mic Cable with Neutrik XLR Connectors

Thanks for the tip. I never thought about going with a pro studio cable. They are cheap enough to give them a try. I'll test them out. Best, Eric
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #29882 of 42999 Old 09-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by drhankz View Post

I'm a D2 Owner since day #1. I'm only using the Official Release - Maybe 1.3.

The world is perfect, why rock the boat? Not everyone has problems

Your problem probably needs another hardware fix.

I'm not sure what hardware fix you are proposing. Buy a D2v?
If Anthem had offered half as good a deal as I got when I traded in my AVM30 for my D2 I probably would have. Anthem (thru my dealer) gave me full credit for the AVM30 original sale price towards the D2. The trade-in going from D2 to D2v wasn't nearly as good. Since they had the same MSRP I didn't expect Anthem to give me anew D2v for my old D2, but if they had offered a more reasonable trade in offer may have gone for it. But certainly not for the official trade in that Anthem offered.

The fact is that I'm very happy with my D2. I don't need 8 hdmi inputs and 2 hdmi outputs. 4 and 1 are plenty for me.
Bob and others who went from the D2 to D2v said that they noticed an audio improvement. That would have been the only reason I would upgrade- for better audio. When I tried the v1.47f, I noticed an audio improvement. It was subtle, but noticeable. Since I have no way of proving this, you may not believe me, but others who tried the v1.47f beta also noticed an audio improvement. It is primarily for that reason I want to upgrade to the long promised D2 firmware upgrade.

I would like Anthem to complete the task they have started for the D2 before starting new ones for their new receiver line. My mother taught me to finish one job before stating a new one. I bet the parents of the owners and engineers at Anthem gave them the same sage advice.
I realize they are in business and will do what is fiscally prudent, but if enough likeminded D2 owners 'squeek' loud enough perhaps they will 'oil' us with new firmware.

The good reports for the new ARC that I read from Bob, Jayray, Steve and others make me want to try the new ARC when it is officially released. Each new ARC and D2 firmware release has improved my enjoyment of my D2. When they are available officially I will download and install them.

You are free to remain with v1.33 for as long as you want. You are free to stay with the old ARC firmware when a new one is released. You can watch you movies in VHS as far as I care. Why bother with DVD or Bluray if you don't want to get the most enjoyment possible out of your system. I plan to squeeze whatever improvements I can out of my equipment and I'm pretty sure that the new D2 firmware will improve my enjoyment of both music and movies.

Tom

"You can have my remote when you pry it from my cold dead fingers" tngiloy
Anthem D2v;Anthem A5;Golden Ear Aon3,SuperCenter XL,SuperSat3;SVS SB13 Plus x 2;Oppo BDP-103D;Ayre CX-7eMP;Panasonic plasma; Dish Hopper;PS Audio Power Plant 5- Subject to change without prior notification.
post #29883 of 42999 Old 09-11-2010, 01:02 PM

Quote:

I'm a D2 Owner since day #1. I'm only using the Official Release - Maybe 1.3.

The world is perfect, why rock the boat? Not everyone has problems

Your problem probably needs another hardware fix.

Quote:

drhankz;Last Time I looked - the world is not close to being a perfect world.

I see you have had a change of heart!

John
post #29884 of 42999 Old 09-11-2010, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tngiloy View Post

Too bad Anthem doesn't seem to be that interested in offering its D2 owners updated firmware.

...or to AVM50 owners. Now it's ARC this and ARC that. After I installed my new projector (JVC HD550 aka RS15) HDMI handshaking is a constant nightmare. It was shaky before but now it's borderline unusable.

Well, still waiting for a "miracle" to happen.
post #29885 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOCAL View Post

I am getting a Bryston 4B-SST into my system and wanted to know if anybody had real life experience with a good interconnect-RCA or XLR. I have the 50v, but I imagine the D2 would provide the same experience.

I searched the forum but could find no discussions.

Thanks for any insight.

Hello NOCAL; I have a 3-channel Bryston 300W/Ch. amp controlling my front array with a D2 processor and I use L.A.T. International wires, A little pricey, but EXCELLENT sound. Check out their web site. I have had them for years and have not had the temptation to change them. Hope that helps, John.
post #29886 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 06:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 44
Quote:

I'm not sure what hardware fix you are proposing.

Tom

If your on-screen menu keeps disappearing - that is a Hardware
problem not a FW Problem.
post #29887 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 06:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace71 View Post

...or to AVM50 owners. Now it's ARC this and ARC that. After I installed my new projector (JVC HD550 aka RS15) HDMI handshaking is a constant nightmare. It was shaky before but now it's borderline unusable.

Well, still waiting for a "miracle" to happen.

I sold my AVM50 for a D2v and it didn't have any issues with syncing using 1.33. This doesn't mean you don't have a problem because clearly you do. I'm not familiar with the JVC pj, but I doubt this is only an AVM50 problem. HDMI takes two to tango. It is regrettable that Anthem has had to concentrate on the D2V and MRX receivers, but that is how companies work. In comparison to other companies and I have owned many other brands, no one has the record of updating firmware that Anthem has. Try complaining to Panasonic, or Sony or Yamaha or Parasound etc. and see how fast they respond to individual issues, let alone large group issues. When I did have issues with syncing early on with the AVM50, I used the turn-on-sequence PJ, Anthem then source(suggested by drhankz) and it worked very well. If this doesn't work, keep emailing Anthem and perhaps the firmware engineers, who are close to finishing the MRX firmware, may have some to work on this.
John

Jayray
Read the FAQs
post #29888 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 10:32 AM

Hello all, Does ARC 3.0 offer any improvements over 2.4.17? Change history doesn't say. Thanks, John
post #29889 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 10:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. FRICANO View Post

Hello all, Does ARC 3.0 offer any improvements over 2.4.17? Change history doesn't say. Thanks, John

I don't think it does.
post #29890 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 11:05 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. FRICANO View Post

Nope.
John

Jayray
Read the FAQs
post #29891 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 11:36 AM

Thanks guys John
post #29892 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayray View Post

I'm not familiar with the JVC pj, but I doubt this is only an AVM50 problem. HDMI takes two to tango.

Yes, it is possible that JVC's HDMI is more tricky than my Sony (Ruby) was, but if I connect sources directly to the projector, then everything works fine.

For example:

Sony BDP-S760 (24p) > AVM50 > JVC HD550 = HDCP ERROR, no picture. Interestingly though 60p works. If I take AVM50 off the chain and connect Sony directly to JVC, then 24p works just fine. Oh man, this is frustrating... well, I can live with a lossy DTS for now.

I sent a couple of emails to Anthem concerning other video related issues, but never got any response from them. Was it my bad Engrish, dunno...
post #29893 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 11:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace71 View Post

Yes, it is possible that JVC's HDMI is more tricky than my Sony (Ruby) was, but if I connect sources directly to the projector, then everything works fine.

For example:

Sony BDP-S760 (24p) > AVM50 > JVC HD550 = HDCP ERROR, no picture. Interestingly though 60p works. If I take AVM50 off the chain and connect Sony directly to JVC, then 24p works just fine. Oh man, this is frustrating... well, I can live with a lossy DTS for now.

I sent a couple of emails to Anthem concerning other video related issues, but never got any response from them. Was it my bad Engrish, dunno...

I'm not sure if they have a 1-800 number but if you have a plan for long distance try calling them. I don't think this is a pj they wouldn't have had some experience with. Ask to talk to Nick.
John

Jayray
Read the FAQs
post #29894 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayray View Post

If you have 2.4.17 then you don't need to remeasure. If you have 2.4 or any of the betas up to 2.4.16 you should.There are a lot of changes since 2.4 that you will really like. But from 2.4.17 beta version there are no changes except the version number. Hope that helps.
John

I think you said, you could not see the difference between 2.4.15 and 2.17. I am using 2.4.15. Should I remeasure?
Thanks,
post #29895 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 12:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by usxplong View Post

I think you said, you could not see the difference between 2.4.15 and 2.17. I am using 2.4.15. Should I remeasure?
Thanks,

It is hard to say since there have been so many versions. You might want to wait for the official and then remeasure or if you can't wait, measure with 2.4.17 which is identical to 3.0 which will be out shortly. I did new meaurements with the last few for various reasons and to test for anomalies so if I hadn't, I would most likely remeasure to make sure I got all the benefits of the new version. And it's soooo much fun
John

Jayray
Read the FAQs
post #29896 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 01:08 PM

i have a Roger's PVR & an HDX1000 media tank
when i select the PVR the OSD shows 5.1, when i select the NMT, it shows 7.1
i have a 5.1 system
is it just telling me what the signal might be capable of, but is always going to downmix the 7.1 to 5.1?

mark
post #29897 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

If your on-screen menu keeps disappearing - that is a Hardware
problem not a FW Problem.

I don't think so.
The on screen menu was fine with v1.33.
The on screen menu would go out after a while with v1.47f. If I reloaded the v1.47f it would work for a while then go out again.
I reloaded v1.33 and the menu has been fine.
Same hardware thru the whole chain.
v1.33= no problem.
v1.47f-=problem.

Dr., what peice of hardware would cause this? I'll have it replaced by Anthem if there really is defective hardware, but logic and common sense lead me to beleive its a firmware problem.
Please, enlighten me.

Tom

Anthem D2v;Anthem A5;Golden Ear Aon3,SuperCenter XL,SuperSat3;SVS SB13 Plus x 2;Oppo BDP-103D;Ayre CX-7eMP;Panasonic plasma; Dish Hopper;PS Audio Power Plant 5- Subject to change without prior notification.
post #29898 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 01:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 44
Quote:

I don't think so.
The on screen menu would go out after a while with v1.47f. If I reloaded the v1.47f it would work for a while then go out again.
v1.33= no problem.
v1.47f-=problem.

Dr., what peice of hardware would cause this? I'll have it replaced by Anthem if there really is defective hardware, but logic and common sense lead me to beleive its a firmware problem.
Please, enlighten me.

Tom

Now you have me CONFUSED - I thought you had the problem with
both versions of FW and were hoping they would be a newer version
to fix the problem.
post #29899 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked: 818
Quote:

I don't think so.
v1.33= no problem.
v1.47f-=problem.

Please, enlighten me.

Tom

The Setup menu is an internally generated S-video source. If you have any other S-video sources (perhaps an S-video from some source you are using with better cabling now) you can check to see if S-video from an external source is lost at the same time. If so, then your video board has a marginal component in the circuit that detects and digitizes S-video so that it can be processed by the video processor. The acceptable limits for these analog video components probably changed between V1.33 and V1.47f for some other reason.

If you are JUST losing the Setup menu (other S-video OK) then that suggests a firmware problem. Perhaps you have a bad copy of V1.47f. Download a fresh one.

Are you letting the Setup menu stay on screen so long that it times out on its own? If it is not coming back after it times out, but comes back immediately if you power cycle, then that too would suggest a firmware problem.
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
post #29900 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkaye View Post

i have a Roger's PVR & an HDX1000 media tank
when i select the PVR the OSD shows 5.1, when i select the NMT, it shows 7.1
i have a 5.1 system
is it just telling me what the signal might be capable of, but is always going to downmix the 7.1 to 5.1?

mark

If you have a D2v or AVM 50v, this is normal. They will accept 7.1 input even if you have 5.1 speakers. Any rear channel content will be steered to the side surrounds automatically. [Please note that if you have 5.1 speakers, then the surround speakers are always wired and referred to as the SIDE surrounds regardless of how far back you have them placed in the room.]
--Bob

Anthem D2/D2v/AVM50/AVM50v/ARC1 tweaking guide. -- Need personal consultation/training? PM me!
post #29901 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrips View Post

Hello

After a long pause I decided to try 3.0, but I am also using a new laptop running Win7 x64 and a USB-to-Serial controller with the newest driver.
When I am trying to upload my ARC measurement the upload stalls.
Any idea what can be wrong?
Any modif I should make in the COM port defaults?
I always ran ARC using the same gear except for the 64bit OS this time.

Thanks

Make sure you have the 64-bit version of the driver for your USB/Serial adapter.

If I understand you correctly, you say that the ARC Measurements work but the Upload fails. Right? Check to make sure Windows has this virtual serial port set to No Flow Control. Also check to make sure the RS-232 settings in Setup in the Anthem match the factory defaults (see the picture in the Manual).
--Bob

post #29902 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevetd View Post

Has the Live Settings Editor been updated?

Live Video Settings Editor (view and change Video Source Adjust Menu items from your PC) has not changed recently. The version in the Utilities folder of the ARC install download is the latest one.

Setup Editor (view and change Setup Menu items from your PC) has been pulled as they do not yet have a version that knows about the changes for Dolby Volume.
--Bob

post #29903 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 02:15 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post

Discussion I just had with my dealer was whether or not the D2 would sound more like "HD audio" on non-HD material - like DTV or SD DVDs, in comparison to the AVM50v when not watching a blu ray disc.

Anybody have any thoughts.

Another way of putting what I'm saying above would be to consider:
$500 receiver that decodes TrueHD and DTS Master vs.....

A Meridian 861 processor (which does not have the capability of decoding the HD codecs) with outboard amps playing the equivalent SD multi-channel material as the $500 TrueHD and DTS processor above.

Argument / hypothesis: the Meridian would sound better / "more" like HD audio because of it's components, etc., vs. a $500 HD-decoding receiver.

Thoughts on this argument when comparing the AVM50v and D2 (both with arc).

Thx,

Stieger

There've been essentially no comparisons posted between the original D2 and the new AVM 50v as regards audio. Theoretically the audio signal path in the D2 should be superior to that in the AVM 50v for content they both can handle (e.g. DD5.1 from TV programs or SD-DVD discs).

However the AVM 50v can handle audio that the D2 can not handle -- e.g. HDMI 7.1 input and HDMI Bitstream input.
--Bob

post #29904 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Pariseau View Post

The Setup menu is an internally generated S-video source. If you have any other S-video sources (perhaps an S-video from some source you are using with better cabling now) you can check to see if S-video from an external source is lost at the same time. If so, then your video board has a marginal component in the circuit that detects and digitizes S-video so that it can be processed by the video processor. The acceptable limits for these analog video components probably changed between V1.33 and V1.47f for some other reason.

If you are JUST losing the Setup menu (other S-video OK) then that suggests a firmware problem. Perhaps you have a bad copy of V1.47f. Download a fresh one.

Are you letting the Setup menu stay on screen so long that it times out on its own? If it is not coming back after it times out, but comes back immediately if you power cycle, then that too would suggest a firmware problem.
--Bob

Bob,
First of all its good to see you back. Hope you were away because you wanted to be, not that you needed to.

I did reload v1.47f last night and, so far, its working well.
I used a different laptop that uses windows 7. I can't remember if I had upgraded my other laptop from Vista to 7 when I did the prior download/upload. I think I was still using Vista. I don't know if that would make a difference or not, but Vista wasn't the best OS.

I do remember that I did download a fresh v1.47f from the Anthem website the second time I loaded it in my D2, but still lost the on screen setup menu.
And yes, I did wait long enough for a 'handshake' delay type loss of screen that seems inherent with the newer firmwares. The front panel of the D2 would show the menu, but not via hdmi to my display. A power cycle didn't help, either.
It was either bad firmware, or my D2 is not compatible with the newer firmware- my D2 originally had the green video board and 'doughnut' shaped power supplies. The video board was replaced with the red one, but the power supply is still the 'doughnuts'.
Time will tell if it was a software or hardware incompatibility issue.
If possible, I would prefer to use v1.47f.

I'm not sure if I understand the s-video stuff.
Are you saying that I can connect the D2 to my display with s-video cable and it might be a work-around? I sure have enough s-video cables in my closet that I could use, and I don't need to see my D2 menu in hi-def. It's much easier to navigate the menu on screen vs the display.

Tom

post #29905 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 03:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:

Good to see that Anthem is continuing to improve ARC. I have had ARC for my D2 since shortly after its release. The first version (v1.0) was a huge step up in sonic enjoyment, especially for those of us who didn't have dedicated, treated HT rooms.
Each new ARC version continues to add improvements. Some subtle, some more dramatic. Although I plan to wait for the official v3.0 release, but I'm looking forward to trying out the 'quick measure' feature. Great idea!!

Too bad Anthem doesn't seem to be that interested in offering its D2 owners updated firmware.
It has had v1.47x firmware available on its protected site for months now, but has failed to bring out an official new version for D2 owners.
I asked Anthem in July when the new 'official' D2 firmware was due to be released and was told that it should be out by the end of August or early Sept. I assumed that they meant August or September 2010.
When I e-mailed Anthem this Thursday I was told that no release date was known, and to check the Anthem D2 download page periodically to see if its been released.
It appears that D2 firmware has been put on the back burner while Anthem rolls out its new line of receivers. Too bad.

I tried the beta v1.47f firmare, and felt that there was an improvement in audio and in handshaking, but I kept losing the on-screen setup menu. I have an older D2 that at one point had the green video board (replaced with a newer red board by Anthem when it went bad) and the doughnut shaped power supply, and the beta didn't seem to work with my unit. Maybe I'm the only D2 owner waiting for the new 'official' firmware to be made public, but I doubt it.
If there are other D2 owners out there who would like the new firmware they have been promising us for a while to be released, I would urge you to contact Anthem and let them know. It may not make a difference, but the "squeeky wheel gets the oil''. Perhaps if there a few more of us squeeking, Anthem might revise their priorities and take care of their D2 owners before catering to the potential new receiver owners.
Thanks,
Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by netroamer View Post

In a perfect world...Anthem would keep promises made.

Quote:

I'm not sure what hardware fix you are proposing. Buy a D2v?
If Anthem had offered half as good a deal as I got when I traded in my AVM30 for my D2 I probably would have. Anthem (thru my dealer) gave me full credit for the AVM30 original sale price towards the D2. The trade-in going from D2 to D2v wasn't nearly as good. Since they had the same MSRP I didn't expect Anthem to give me anew D2v for my old D2, but if they had offered a more reasonable trade in offer may have gone for it. But certainly not for the official trade in that Anthem offered.

The fact is that I'm very happy with my D2. I don't need 8 hdmi inputs and 2 hdmi outputs. 4 and 1 are plenty for me.
Bob and others who went from the D2 to D2v said that they noticed an audio improvement. That would have been the only reason I would upgrade- for better audio. When I tried the v1.47f, I noticed an audio improvement. It was subtle, but noticeable. Since I have no way of proving this, you may not believe me, but others who tried the v1.47f beta also noticed an audio improvement. It is primarily for that reason I want to upgrade to the long promised D2 firmware upgrade.

I would like Anthem to complete the task they have started for the D2 before starting new ones for their new receiver line. My mother taught me to finish one job before stating a new one. I bet the parents of the owners and engineers at Anthem gave them the same sage advice.
I realize they are in business and will do what is fiscally prudent, but if enough likeminded D2 owners 'squeek' loud enough perhaps they will 'oil' us with new firmware.

The good reports for the new ARC that I read from Bob, Jayray, Steve and others make me want to try the new ARC when it is officially released. Each new ARC and D2 firmware release has improved my enjoyment of my D2. When they are available officially I will download and install them.

You are free to remain with v1.33 for as long as you want. You are free to stay with the old ARC firmware when a new one is released. You can watch you movies in VHS as far as I care. Why bother with DVD or Bluray if you don't want to get the most enjoyment possible out of your system. I plan to squeeze whatever improvements I can out of my equipment and I'm pretty sure that the new D2 firmware will improve my enjoyment of both music and movies.

Tom

I totally agree with all of these posts.

It ain't ignorance causes so much trouble; it's folks knowing so much that ain't so

post #29906 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 05:39 PM

Ok loaded and measured arc 3 and wow easy and the best sounding yet!! I have only listened to music. I'll post my movie experience tomorrow.

Don Lynch
post #29907 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Read the FAQ!

Quote:

Bob,
First of all its good to see you back. Hope you were away because you wanted to be, not that you needed to.

I did reload v1.47f last night and, so far, its working well.
I used a different laptop that uses windows 7. I can't remember if I had upgraded my other laptop from Vista to 7 when I did the prior download/upload. I think I was still using Vista. I don't know if that would make a difference or not, but Vista wasn't the best OS.

I do remember that I did download a fresh v1.47f from the Anthem website the second time I loaded it in my D2, but still lost the on screen setup menu.
And yes, I did wait long enough for a 'handshake' delay type loss of screen that seems inherent with the newer firmwares. The front panel of the D2 would show the menu, but not via hdmi to my display. A power cycle didn't help, either.
It was either bad firmware, or my D2 is not compatible with the newer firmware- my D2 originally had the green video board and 'doughnut' shaped power supplies. The video board was replaced with the red one, but the power supply is still the 'doughnuts'.
Time will tell if it was a software or hardware incompatibility issue.
If possible, I would prefer to use v1.47f.

I'm not sure if I understand the s-video stuff.
Are you saying that I can connect the D2 to my display with s-video cable and it might be a work-around? I sure have enough s-video cables in my closet that I could use, and I don't need to see my D2 menu in hi-def. It's much easier to navigate the menu on screen vs the display.

Tom

If you now have a red video board you are definitely OK for V1.47f regardless of power supply.

On the S-Video: No, I meant you should hook up an S-Video Source device. If you lose video from it as well when Setup goes away, then that suggests you have a video board problem.
--Bob

post #29908 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 56
In the absence of miracle cures...

1. Our road map includes a final D2/AVM 50 version once D2v/AVM 50v HDMI is done - the relevant HDMI related parts will be carried to D2/AVM 50.

2. HDMI has been a moving target since the beginning and there are just as many D2v/AVM 50v systems with HDMI problems as with D2/AVM 50. We fix what we can. Although things are much better than they were in the beginning, all it takes to throw another wrench in the system is another cable box model and software combination with its own story. It still happens and we still look for cures.

3. In at least 99% of Anthem-based systems there is either no HDMI problem or not one that can be fixed by a change on our side. To go with that, changes mean that the problem-free rate can end up being less than 99%... a lot of things have side effects.

--------------------

If you sent us a problem report for which there was no response for several days it's because it didn't get to our inbox. If sent it to tech@anthemav.com there's a chance our firewall didn't like something in it or the domain you're sending from (this only applies if we never sent a message to the address that you sent from). Please try again using the form:

http://www.anthemav.com/Contact-Technical-Support

Please be sure to enter your return address and the spam blocker's word correctly. If that doesn't work please reach us through your dealer or by phone (905-362-0958, option 2). There's always the chance that a firewall on the end we're trying to respond to can break communication.

The most important noise floor is in your head. Always remember to protect your hearing.
post #29909 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 08:25 PM

+1 on the d2 firmware upgrade.
post #29910 of 42999 Old 09-12-2010, 10:35 PM

Liked: 15
Hi all. I'm currently waiting for my D2v unit to arrive and was told today that a "Wingless" one had landed and am I interested. Being new to this are the "Wings" (SIDE PANELS) included in the box if you request not to need them? Hope this makes sense.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Receivers Amplifiers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page