post #1891 of 5351 Old 02-14-2007, 01:15 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MASrules View Post

I have this reciever and I am running a PS3 over HDMI.

I have had no problems at all. The 2700 is fantastic. Next to the PS3, I would say it is the best piece of equipment I have ever owned.

7.1 uncompressed audio on Blu-ray discs is the best thing going, and the 2700 really makes it sound great. It also sounds like a dream playing SACD via the PS3 and HDMI.

I have many sources into the 2700 and switching is a breaze.

I am using axiom speakers and I cannot say enough about the PS3, v2700 combo.

It takes movies to undreamed of levels. Better than most movies theaters that I have been in.

Just the sort of post I like to read. I hope the HTR-6090 that I have coming will perform exactly like your rig. BTW I just started a SACD over HDMI thread in case you want to tells us how much better SCAD is than regular CDs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1892 of 5351 Old 02-14-2007, 04:26 PM

Quote:

So to confirm, you drive the audio via the hdmi, and have enabled 1080p on the ps3, and don't lose hdmi sync ever? because I think I may have to send this 2700 back, it won't keep hdmi sync from ps3 as soon as it warms up, and i'm not even running it loud.
post #1893 of 5351 Old 02-14-2007, 05:30 PM
AVS Club Gold

i just got mine a 2700. i'm unpacking now!!
post #1894 of 5351 Old 02-14-2007, 05:32 PM
AVS Club Gold

just got a 2700.
i have a ps3 and a toshiba xa2 for bluray and hddvd. i have a moxi cable box.
so how do i hook up and what settings on the source devices and the yamaha to enjoy hd video and hd sound all around?
post #1895 of 5351 Old 02-14-2007, 05:39 PM
AVS Club Gold

i have a video processor. can the 2700 be bypassed, do pure pass through?
post #1896 of 5351 Old 02-14-2007, 06:01 PM

First post, looks like a great forum!

I have read through the RX-V2700 manual about 30 times and still can't find the answer to this basic question:

Is there any way to pass HDMI video and audio through the amp while it is turned off?

Here's the deal. Love my Yamaha amp and it sounds great, but sometimes all I want to do is just turn on the Mitzu 73" DLP (and cable box as the source) and have HDMI quality video/audio with the sound coming from the TV speakers.

I know that I could connect the coax or analog audio from the cable box into the Mitzu and select those inputs for plain cable TV viewing, but I hate losing the HDMI quality and had hoped that this amp would have some way of passing those signals through without having to turn it on.

Any suggestions? Help is much appreciated.
post #1897 of 5351 Old 02-14-2007, 06:04 PM

Quote:

I have had no problems at all. The 2700 is fantastic. Next to the PS3, I would say it is the best piece of equipment I have ever owned.

7.1 uncompressed audio on Blu-ray discs is the best thing going, and the 2700 really makes it sound great. It also sounds like a dream playing SACD via the PS3 and HDMI.

I have many sources into the 2700 and switching is a breaze.

I am using axiom speakers and I cannot say enough about the PS3, v2700 combo.

It takes movies to undreamed of levels. Better than most movies theaters that I have been in.

I have the exact same setup.

PS3 Blu-Ray on the Mitzu 73" DLP through the RX-V2700 is amazing!

PS3 games are mind blowing in front of the 73" screen in HD. Very happy with this amazing equipment.

post #1898 of 5351 Old 02-14-2007, 07:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl b View Post

i have a video processor. can the 2700 be bypassed, do pure pass through?

Yes.

There is a bypass mode.

BUT for some reason, interlaced component can't be "passed through" up to the HDMI input. It has to be progressive at the very least. Weird.
post #1899 of 5351 Old 02-14-2007, 07:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:

just got a 2700.
so how do i hook up and what settings on the source devices and the yamaha to enjoy hd video and hd sound all around?

Mine is almost similar

PS3 to DTV HDMI (single cable)
XA2 to DVD HDMI (single cable)
MediaBox to CBL/SAT HDMI

That's pretty much it. Worked out of the box
post #1900 of 5351 Old 02-14-2007, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 163brook View Post

So to confirm, you drive the audio via the hdmi, and have enabled 1080p on the ps3, and don't lose hdmi sync ever? because I think I may have to send this 2700 back, it won't keep hdmi sync from ps3 as soon as it warms up, and i'm not even running it loud.

That's pretty much what I've confirmed with mine. You can watch about 1 to 1 1/2 hour then the HDMI starts losing synch and gets progressively worse. Turn the unit off awhile and let it cool, and you get another hour.

I was hoping it was the well commented upon pass-through issue several STB's have shown, which would have led me to upgrade my DirectTv Tivo (HR10-250) to the new HR20. But now I've had the receiver in operation for a week it is looking more like the unit is failing when it gets warm and is NOT simply a passthrough issue with the STB.

Time to return it to Tweeter for a replacement?
post #1901 of 5351 Old 02-14-2007, 11:58 PM

I was messing around with my 1700 tonight and decided to listen to the Batman Begins HD-DVD really loud during the scene introducing the tumbler, well i had the receiver set to -3 and it turned itself off when Bruce Wayne hits the turbo on the tumbler. When I turned it back on it said to check speaker wire. I have 12g Acoustic Research wire to my fronts and 14g Monster going to my rears, all are capped with Acoustic Research gold plated screw down banana clips. I tested this several times and discovered that -3.5 is when the receiver turns itself off, it can handle anything below that. Should I be worried and return the receiver or maybe replace my 14g speaker wire to something else?

My speakers are:
DefTech BP-2000tl fronts
DefTech CLR-2000 center
DefTech BP-30 rears
post #1902 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 01:43 AM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Despairado View Post

On the XA2 HD DVD player, you can use HDMI to listen to TrueHD and DTS-HD soundtracks since the decoders are built in. This way you can still use DSP too.

Many thanks for the exlanation, so no need to wait on HDMI 1.3 then
post #1903 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 05:18 AM

There is never a need to wait for HDMI 1.3

Darthfunk Mini Review

OPPO DV-983H
post #1904 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 08:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 18
Quote:

just got a 2700.

You just hook it up via HDMI. Get rid of all analog, coax and optical digital audio cables. Call tech support and get your Moxi's firmware remotely updated to latest version.

Even better, slam the Moxi to the floor, take it back and cancel your contract, buy a Dish 622 (20 HD movies recorder), Dish 1000 and RG6, educate thyself on www.satelliteguys.us and get to enjoy 25 HD channels. You will have to keep the optical digital as Dish only does two channel over HDMI.

Anyway pray for FIOS (fiberoptic all the way to your modem), that's when one company will provide 50 HD channels and HD on demmand, internet and phone service in one.
post #1905 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 09:18 AM

I'm stumped. I am not getting any sound out of my pair of speakers in Zone 2. Here is my setup:

Main Zone: 5.1
Zone 2: Pair of speakers hardwired via SP1 (Presence) speaker terminals.

Settings:
BI-AMP: OFF.
ZONE SET; ZONE2 VOL: VAR.
ZONE SET; ZONE2 AMP: SP1.

I tried playing different sources (CD on the DVD player, and CBL) and I hear them in the main zone fine. I press ZONE CONTROL and try the same sources and volume; and no sound in Zone 2. The sources are connected to the receiver by optical cables only, if that makes any difference.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks a lot for any help.
post #1906 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by opsdl View Post

I'm stumped. I am not getting any sound out of my pair of speakers in Zone 2. I tried playing different sources (CD on the DVD player, and CBL) and I hear them in the main zone fine. I press ZONE CONTROL and try the same sources and volume; and no sound in Zone 2. The sources are connected to the receiver by optical cables only, if that makes any difference.

Sure it does !!! Most of the modern receivers accept only ANALOG input
for ZONE2/ZONE3 (read your manual !)
Mine (Denon 4306) is an exception here and accepts dig. ins for ZONE/ZONE3, but only in PCM format.

Listening to sound opinions, preferring sound of music ...
post #1907 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00kieman View Post

You can watch about 1 to 1 1/2 hour then the HDMI starts losing synch and gets progressively worse. Turn the unit off awhile and let it cool, and you get another hour. I was hoping it was the well commented upon pass-through issue several STB's have shown, which would have led me to upgrade my DirectTv Tivo (HR10-250) to the new HR20. But now I've had the receiver in operation for a week it is looking more like the unit is failing when it gets warm and is NOT simply a passthrough issue with the STB?

I haven't seen all the posts on this but I am wondering if, by "losing sync", you mean:

- image freezes
- image breaks up with MPEG artifacts
- audio goes dead for a few seconds
- audio is peppered with a few short loud robot buzzes
- symptoms occur with fair weather across US
- symptoms occur 1-8 times per 2 hours and last 1-15 seconds

What we are seeing
This happens all the time on a lot of HD feeds today via cable or statellite. Only on very rare occasion, do we can a clean feed without breakup for 2-3 hours. We never see this problem with attached content like DVD's, Networked PC media streaming, or USB slides, etc. On average, we see frequent image breaks 1-4 times per hour on network feeds.

Our Setup:

- New large-oval 5-LNB DirecTV dish
- New DirecTV HR20-700 DVR (replaced once)
- New Yamaha RX-V2700 Receiver
- New Pioneer Elite 1140HD 50" plasma
- Cabling is both HDMI and Component/Optical

Is HDMI the unsub?
To eliminate the issue of HDMI cabling, I replaced the HDMI with optical audio and Radio Scrap "best" component cables which were of unexpectedly good quality. Although image quality improved a tad and, of course, the cabling is far more solid and stable, the break up remained the same. Once or more per hour. I then bypassed the V2700. Ran HR20 directly to the plasma via component. Same thing.

Sat Vs. Cable:
I then tested network feeds without any other equipment by using the Elite's built-in QAM tuner attached to our Comcast cable connection. Same thing!!! Although picture quality is much better on a few feeds, the image breaks up frequently though with different freqeuncy - at least once per hour. Some channels break up all the time others seem pretty clean. Likewise, on rare occasion, we can get a cable program clean for 2-3 hours. As expected local channels are best since they are more direct to us.

I also compared SD to HD feeds and the problem is far, far less with SD content which, again, seems to suggest issues with the conveyance of high bandwidth signals through the existing distribution infrastructure.

I wonder:
a. If participants here who do NOT see these problems with their HDMI simply have a good cable or satellite feed? We do NOT. We are in Boston-West which is close to the eastern fringe area of US satellite coverage and Comcast at our location is notorious for glitchy signals.
b. If HDMI' srole in the problem is less than some think.

Tight Squeeze:
It thus seems to our naive thinking that the problem seems entirely related to the satellite and cable providers' failing attempts to cram higher bandwidth onto existing channels. I hold out hope for Verizon Fios as it is an all new wiring plant, fiber to the wall, and higher bandwidth. Next hope is for when DirecTV gets all 15 planned satellites up there so they can hopefilly reduce transponder overloading while providing a large number of HD channels. I'm not holding my breath.

Long and Winding Road:
So, for now, we just have to suffer frequent break ups on all HD channels. For us, in this location, the best HD feeds for stability seem to be the HD Discovery Channel via DirecTV. The absolute worst are the local network feeds via Satellite which happen to carry 90% of what we watch. I suspect this local feed problem is due to the long and winding route network content has to traverse. Network Head -> Sat -> Local Station -> Sat/Cable/uW -> Carrier Head -> Sat/Cable -> Home.

Long and Winding Road: All things considered, we can no longer record movies (HD) without glitches and PPV offerings are no longer a good cost proposition sine they are glitched and you can't get refunds easily from DirecTV or Comcast.

The more things advance the worse they get. Ha!
That's my naive take on this.
post #1908 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 12:23 PM

I haven't seen all the posts on this but I am wondering if, by "losing sync", you mean:

- image freezes

My sync problems only occur when changing channels or inputs. I'm not losing sync, I'm not attaining sync. I believe it has something to do with which input changed first, the TV or the 2700. I probably do not have the order correct for the Logitech changer. To gain sync, I move the 2700 off the input and back. Works everytime. Hope I haven't jinxed myself.

Ron
post #1909 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruvic View Post

I want to try the "Internet Radio" capability of the V2700.. I have an existing D-Link DI-524 wireless router upstairs but there's no ethernet hookup where the receiver is located downstairs. I will need some sort of Access point or Bridge to bring the connection to this receiver. Kindly share the wireless product that you are currently using for internet radio if you have the same kind of setup.

There are very few choices.

1. Cat5e Cable
The obvious best choice is to hard wire for the very best quality, reliability, and bandwidth. It's just a big hassle or often very difficult to do.

2. Home PowerLine Network Bridges
I rate these as the 2nd best option - if you know their requirements.

I got a pair of DLink DHP-300 "HD" power line bridges packaged together in their DHP-301 starter kit for $159 at BestBuy. They are rated at "up to 200 mbps" for streaming HD content like WMV-HD files. You plug one into a power outlet near your router then attach it to your router with an ethernet cable. You plug the other near your AV center and ethernet acable it to your networkable device.

Setup was insane. The docs say run setup. You do. Then nothing. No info about what to do when you get there. Though I find DLink products work very well for me, their support was the worst I've ever experienced in 40 years. I had to call 6 times before I found the right department. They hung up on my 3 times. When I finally got someone ... "DHP -300? Is that a DLink product? How do you spell it? Did you turn on your computer? ". At 1am after 4 hours and dead batteries on 3 home cordless telephones, I gave up.

In the end, by trial and error, I discovered the answer is - do NOTHING! Just exit. They are then "setup" whatever that entails. I then found they are highly sensitive to where you plug them in. They do NOT work plugged into UPS's nor in surge supression power bars. After 3 days of pain, I eventually got them to work by directly plugging into naked wall outlets. Then they worked pretty well EXCEPT, though rated at "up to 200 mbps", they will not stream HD WMV files to my Elite plasma. However, they do work GREAT with the Yamaha for Music streaming and Internet Radio.

3. Wireless Game Adapters
There are basically wireless adapters with an RJ-45 Ethernet port instead of a USB connector -AND- additional logic onboard to negotiate their participation on your wireless network. It is this latter feature where most fail miserably.

I tried the LinkSys WAG54G Gaming Adapter. I did not work at all. After 30 hours of trying, browsing the forums, tech support, and extensive trial and error, it simply would not work - period. Only a few brave souls seem to have gotten it to work without problems. I returned it and am now trying the DLink DHP-300 "HD" powerline adapters noted above.

Device Media Options - In General
However, overall, I am not happy with ANY AV device Media options.

My Yamaha's V2700's Network/Internet Radio option is kludgey, doesn't fill the screen, doesn't show many characters, the menu times out after FIVE seconds, and it has NO PAGE UP/DOWN! that means you have to hit DOWN 300 TIMES to get to the middle of 600 artists?

However, the Yamaha's Internet Radio option works GREAT since there are less stations and paging is not an issue.

Question: How can you browse 600 artists or 3,000 songs with NO PAGE buttons!

Question: Has anyone else managed to figure out how to change the 5 second menu timeout and/or to page through 2,000 items without PAGE buttons?

Question: If using the iPod adapter with an iPod, how do you page through 3,000 songs, 600 artists, or 70 genres? Does it have a PAGE option? Then manual says there are no PAGE buttons for any device.

My Pioneer Elite 1140HD's Media Gallery option has the least bad menus and operation of all of them. It has USB media and PC streaming but has very bad audio sync on video streams and can't stream high quality video w/o break ups. And it does not have Internet Radio. Not does it allow you to play all songs from 1 artist. You HAVE to choose Artist, then ALBUM! Argh!

My DirecTV HR20 Media Gallery option is not yet supported and referred to as a "public beta". Well, it is really less than an alpha version. It is incomplete, crashes, hangs, or just doesn't work. To their credit, DirecTV is updating the firmware very frequently - 3 times in the last month. So, maybe it will work in the future. They should refer to it as feature incomplete, unstable, and experimental - delopmental - Not a "public beta".

No Good Media Options
Overall, I find all AV device Media options have menus that are hard to use, slow, few options, and cannot be used by the family. They are just to quirky, complicated, or do not handle video. It is definitely not the "appliance" mode of operation we have come to expect from modern rec room devices at these price levels.

Addendum: I hear the Yamaha with an iPod adapter works GREAT! But that means $85 for the adapter, $250 for an iPod, and $160 for network connection adapters to have Internet Radio and streaming music. For about $550 extra, all tolled, that seems like a bad pleaure-cost ratio - espcially when you need to maintain two music libraries (iPod and PC) and still NO PAGING?

So close yet so very, very far.

After all that expense, all that equipment, all the networking, all that cost, we still have to use:

1. Our old Sony CD changer to get easy access to our music collection of 200+ albums.
2. Yamaha for Internet Radio.
3. No usable option to stream even a small music colection of say, 100 artists.

Argh, grumble. Oh, well.
post #1910 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 01:25 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 74
They make wireless ethernet adaptors. They are kind of pricey though, if you are used to wireless USB adaptor prices.

Check newegg.

You could also just get another wireless router and "bridge" them.

Another option is the Airport Express. You would need to mess around with it's configuration. It's seamless if all you have are Airport expresses in your setup.

"But this one goes up to 11"
post #1911 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 02:35 PM

XOR42 three words for you: Logitech Wireless DJ
Belvista
post #1912 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogie3 View Post

- image freezes

What I get is that both audio and video drop out for a few seconds. The 2700's display shows HDMI when it is working, HDMI blanks out when it stops.

I do not believe this is loss of satellite signal, which is clearly different in appearance. AND - we can play a recorded program off the HR10-250 and still see the same problem.

Strangely, I have NOT seen this problem when watching a DVD (Oppo). When I get home from my current business trip I plan to switch the HDMI cables between DVD and DTV inputs and see if the problem stays on the input or moves with the component.

I'll probably upgrade to a DirectTV HR20 shortly, but if I need to return the receiver for replacement I need to do it SOON!
post #1913 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigapower View Post

I was messing around with my 1700 tonight and decided to listen to the Batman Begins HD-DVD really loud during the scene introducing the tumbler, well i had the receiver set to -3 and it turned itself off when Bruce Wayne hits the turbo on the tumbler. When I turned it back on it said to check speaker wire. I have 12g Acoustic Research wire to my fronts and 14g Monster going to my rears, all are capped with Acoustic Research gold plated screw down banana clips. I tested this several times and discovered that -3.5 is when the receiver turns itself off, it can handle anything below that. Should I be worried and return the receiver or maybe replace my 14g speaker wire to something else?

My speakers are:
DefTech BP-2000tl fronts
DefTech CLR-2000 center
DefTech BP-30 rears

I think if I turned my receiver up to that level my subwoofer would begin to cause the structural integrity of the walls and ceiling to fail.

Did your receiver get hot during this process and shut down from the heat?

Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you.
~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
post #1914 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 03:24 PM

Quote:

That's pretty much what I've confirmed with mine. You can watch about 1 to 1 1/2 hour then the HDMI starts losing synch and gets progressively worse. Turn the unit off awhile and let it cool, and you get another hour.

I was hoping it was the well commented upon pass-through issue several STB's have shown, which would have led me to upgrade my DirectTv Tivo (HR10-250) to the new HR20. But now I've had the receiver in operation for a week it is looking more like the unit is failing when it gets warm and is NOT simply a passthrough issue with the STB.

Time to return it to Tweeter for a replacement?

Is your receiver well-ventilated? You might consider a fan. I have a Parasound Zbreeze, per recommendation on this thread, and it does a great job keeping the receiver very cool.

Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you.
~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
post #1915 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 04:22 PM

Quote:

~~~ both audio and video drop out for a few seconds. The 2700's display shows HDMI when it is working, HDMI blanks out when it stops. I do not believe this is loss of satellite signal ~~~ we can play a recorded program off the HR10-250 and still see the same problem. ~~~ Strangely, I have NOT seen this problem when watching a DVD (Oppo).

Hmmm. Based on what you just said, it sounds like it still may be a source down-feed signal issue because you say it does it on a live Sat feed, also on Sat-fed recordings, but NOT on DVD. From what I understand, unlike standalone Tivo's which have various levels of compressiopn, DirecTV Tivo's and their newer H10/HR20 PVR's make literal bit-by-bit recordings of the actual MPEG stream from the satellite without compression or modification.

Thus, any signal drop out errors will be recorded faithfully, bit for bit, just as you saw if viewing the live program as it was also being recorded. I have personally verified this many times. I often watch live feeds while I am also recording. When I notice a drop out, I play the recorded version and the problem is faithfully reproduced, at exactly the same spot, for exactly the same length of time, in exactly the same visual way.

A way to prove this conjecture is, as you suggested: Connect your TV to the Sat PVR via component with optical or RCA audio. Unplug the HDMI to be sure. Then watch seceral hours of programming that you are also recording.

1. If you see a similar problem while watching live sat - it is not HDMI.
2. If you see the same problem on the recording, it also proves that the recording is a bit-for-bit copy of the MPEG Sat-feed, complete with any MPEG drop out corruption.

You can also do test 2 above while still connected via HDMI. It will at least show that the recording is a bit-for-bit copy of the Sat's MPEG feed.

Let us know what you find.
post #1916 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belvista View Post

XOR42 three words for you: Logitech Wireless DJ
Belvista

Thanks for the reference. However, could you help me understand your point by elaborating on that specific product and how exactly it resolves the many issues I noted such as:

- Wireless connectivity problems
- Limited bandwidth that can't stream HD content (for TV not Yamaha)
- Kludgey AV Media controller menus and operation
- No paging up/down to scroll 600 artists and/or 3,000 songs
- Inability of some controllers to play all songs from an artist, not by album only, as my Elite TV does.
- Does it have the required on-screen TV menu rather than a smaller display in its own chassis or remote?

Thanks.
post #1917 of 5351 Old 02-15-2007, 05:14 PM

After setting up my wireless PCs to control my 2700 with the receiver manager software as well as connecting the RJ-45 port to a wireless router to stream internet radio to the 2700 I feel foolish even asking this question but...

Could someone tell me how to program the remote to control my Samsung TV? I have no Phono and I don't use DTV. I've tried to program a couple of the Sammy codes on the Phono component setting but no luck yet. Keep trying? Am I missing something? Help.
post #1918 of 5351 Old 02-16-2007, 08:05 AM
AVS Club Gold

can anyone help?
i'm new with the 2700.
i have a charter cable moxi dvr. i'm able to get audio over the digital coax connection. i cannot see any video with hdmi( DVI out from moxi with dvi to hdmi adapter) but neither when using the rca connections.
what might work out?
post #1919 of 5351 Old 02-16-2007, 08:36 AM

I have followed some of the intructions posted on this thread and I cannot get my router to recognize my yamaha receiver.

I have a cat-5 cable plugged in the back of the unit and in the GUI I have DHCP turned on and I still get no link, what else do I need to do? I have connected my 360 to the same cat-5 and it works just fine, its driving me nuts.

Any other suggestions?

Al
post #1920 of 5351 Old 02-16-2007, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaiz View Post

I have followed some of the intructions posted on this thread and I cannot get my router to recognize my yamaha receiver.

I have a cat-5 cable plugged in the back of the unit and in the GUI I have DHCP turned on and I still get no link, what else do I need to do? I have connected my 360 to the same cat-5 and it works just fine, its driving me nuts.

Any other suggestions?

Al

Have you tried rebooting the router? That delayed my progress for a while. Or maybe a firewall setting? Just a thought.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page