Rotel Owner's Thread - Page 51 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #1501 of 1502 Old 11-18-2015, 04:18 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Awesome speaker setup, nothing beats them top tweeters.
Sponsored Links
post #1502 of 1502 Old Today, 10:34 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 7
So I finally got a chance to get it set up, the mk2 I used to power the front 2 CM10s and the 5 change powers the Center, rears and surrounds.

Took about 8 hours to get it all where I wanted, tv on wall, cables connected where I wanted etc. works like it did when I took it out of the box.

Now last night I turned on the ceiling fan and I get a loud pop from the rears , all powered by the 5 channel amp. Not sure why. All the components run thru the Furman and earlier in the week it didn't happen.

My seats electronically recline and I can hear a light pop (they are on a diff plug than the rest of the room) but I hear it there too.

The fan (switch built in with other two switches with the house) is a crazy loud pop.

Any thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Rotel , Rotel Rsx 1562 , Rotel Rsx 1550 Home Theater Receiver , Rotel Rsp 976 Surround Sound Preamplifier Processor