Official AVSForum Marantz question thread. - Page 46 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1351 of 1355 Old 04-25-2014, 04:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does Marantz release new models every year? If so when would the 2014 models be expected? I'm looking at the 6008 but if the new models were coming soon I would wait to see what new features and capabilities they had before buying.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1352 of 1355 Old 04-25-2014, 05:42 PM
585-645-1006

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked: 1302
^^
Likely towards the end of summer.

---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - AVSForum sponsor for 15 years  
Mon - Fri: 8am – 8pm EST (Sat/Sun, leave message)
Call for pricing on Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Onkyo, Klipsch, Def Tech, Oppo, Parasound 
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
post #1353 of 1355 Old 04-28-2014, 03:54 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornell View Post

Does Marantz release new models every year? If so when would the 2014 models be expected? I'm looking at the 6008 but if the new models were coming soon I would wait to see what new features and capabilities they had before buying.

My question is what new features are they likely to have? For me I am sure if there is going to be anything I care about. I am interested in NR series with has a different refresh timing than the SR series. Last year the SR series updates were announced in June

http://us.marantz.com/us/News/Pages/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsID=80
post #1354 of 1355 Old 07-01-2014, 08:00 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Marantz M-CR610 auto wakeup on input signal

Hi there,

planing to buy this product but not sure if the following is supported:

Is the Marantz M-CR610 able to auto detect any input signal (optical digital or analog) and auto wake up from stand by, when an external unit is connected to it and the external unit is turned on.

Use case: turning a TV on (which is connected to this unit for sound), whoud be nice not to have to explicitley use the Marantz M-CR610 remote to turn on this sound system every time.

If this is not supported:
-are there/will there be any firmware updates which would address this use case?
-are there any devices on the market which would be able to compensate for this, say a device attached on the cable (between the TV and this unit, which would sense the presence of a signal from TV) which would send a turn on signal to M-CR610)

Thanks,
Radu
post #1355 of 1355 Old 07-02-2014, 12:35 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVSRichard View Post
Hey all,<br><br>
This thread is for posting questions regarding current Marantz receivers. Questions should be specific enough like "how do I pass LPCM 7.1 through my PS3 to my Marantz SR8001?" and so forth.<br><br>
Kevin, the VP of MArketing is setting up a test lab in order to recreate issues our members have with their receivers and third party products.<br><br>
Please note, this will take some time to get answers but they are being worked on.<br><br>
RULES:<br><br>
Please only post questions regarding specific issues with Marantz receivers. Please refrain from bashing or askinjg about future products as I've been told it's not Marantz's poplicy to comment on unreleased products.<br><br>
These posts will be sent by me to Kevin directly and their engineers and managers will attempt to solve them and educate all of us. Kevin and members of Marantz have also volunteered for a live Q &amp; A Session in the near future.<br><br>
Let the posting begin.<br><br>
Richard
Hi
I have a Marantz SR5008. The standby indicator light, which was red, is now green?

What does a green standby indicator light mean?

thanks
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Marantz

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page