Q & A With Parasound!
Wednesday 4/4/07 (April 4, 2007)
7:00PM EST - 8:PM EST
Following up with our successful Q & A with Triad Speakers, we're going to be hosting a live event on this forum with manufacturer questions and answers. Richard, the President and founding member of Parasound, maker of the HALO line of pre/pros and amps and the New Classic line will join us on the forums. Richard and perhaps some other guests from Parasound will be answering questions about their lines, room acoustics and pre/pros plus amps in regards to home theater and music. You'll come to learn about why Parasound products are built the way they are, what Parasound thinks about home theater and why you might want to demo these and have them as part of your equipment list.
1. No bashing. You might not agree with the manufacturer about why they do things, but now is your chance to ask why politely.
2. Do not ask them to review or give opinions about another manufacturer's product line. Any manufacturer is proud to make and provide their pre/pros and amps. Ask Parasound about Parasound.
3. Now is your chance to pick their brains on what HALO or New Classic can mean for YOUR home theater and listening environment. Use it!
4. Pricing will not be brought up during the Q & A. You can ask me about it later or any of the other A/V Science sales techs. You can ask general questions about value in regard to one Parasound line over another in terms of price but we will handle all pricing inquiries at a later time and date.
5. Have fun. Parasound has answered every question I've thrown at them and they are extremely nice people who care about their products and they sound awesome.
HOW IT WORKS:
Between now and Wednesday night, email me at email@example.com
with questions concerning Parasound. I will forward these to Richard. When we go "live," so to speak on Wednesday, you'll see the questions and answers in this very thread.
We are using threads so they will be seen by all and you don't have to do anything other than you already to in order to participate or view.
Post your questions and Richard will answer as many as possible in the time alotted, and then see your answers!
Here is an example of a question (for format purposes only).
QUESTION*** Is Parasound a class A amplifier? If so how many do I need?
DO NOT POST QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD UNTIL WEDNESDAY NIGHT. Email me at the adress above if you have questions.
Thank you, and thanks to Richard at Parasound for making this available.