Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Great List of FAQ, thanks much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woots View Post

FAQ for Onkyo TX SR705

OWNER FAQ:
Questions asked most by owners of the 705.

Here are some FAQ I need some help on. What is the best process to set up the 705 for listening to Music CD's versus DVD Movies/TV? When listening to Music CD's, I prefer stereo using 2 speakers. For DVD Movies and HD TV (such as football games), I prefer using 7 speakers/7.1. How do I go about setting up the 705 for this preference? From your post, if I use the CD Player can the 705 be programmed to know to use stereo to just 2 speakers and then know to change to 7.1 when I switch to DVD/Cable? Is it easy to switch from 2 speaker stereo to 7.1?

Can I also have a preference for listening to Standard Definition 480P cable channels so that the TV speakers are used? When using cable TV, can I easily change from TV speakers to 7.1 surround depending on the cable channel?

Assuming I only have one room, can I use the Zone 1 and Zone 2 to set the speaker settings for listening to Music CDs in Stereo vs. DVD/HDTV 7.1 movies/TV?

In short, what is the best process to set up the 705 for listening to music vs. watching DVD's vs. watching HDTV cable channels vs. watching standard definition 480P cable channels? Is there any difference between the 605/705/805 in this regard?

Finally, is there a noticeable viewing difference when upconverting standard 480P cable channels via the 705 receiver to 720P?

Thanks again for your FAQ, these are most helpful as I have been comparing the 605/705/805 for several weeks now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3302 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 01:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Each input source can be set with a default listening mode and within each input you can pre-assign the AVR to handle a wide variety of listening modes. If you input 2.0 channel material play stereo, if 5.1 material switch to DD PLIIx, etc. Not sure about the Zone 2 thing, you can get a copy of the manual on the Onkyo website.

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.
post #3303 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 02:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Woots, you are THE man. Masterful piece o' work. I vote for making a new thread and putting the sticky to it. This thread has helped a lot of us through the early adopter phase and does indeed have a lot of info but I don't think Methuselah has enough time to go through it to find simple answers. I don't think the info will be lost, but in any case the advantages to having your FAQ accessible far outweighs any downside.

If it does go to prime time as it should, just put a link in to this thread.

It would be great if Jeremy can snag the second post and turn that into speakers, xovers and Audyssey. Invaluable expertise.

Good luck my friend, keep your mailbox clear, you're gonna need the space. This great community, just got greater.

post #3304 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 03:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvc View Post

Oh yeah, if I am not satisfied, I may sell my 705 and get an Integra. I am curious to see if toroidal transformers make a big difference or not.

I'm not sure that any one component increase will provide a noticeable difference but along with the toroidal transformers you will get other goodies that when all combined will make a difference. I don't have an Onk 705 because its the best receiver, I have it because it is far and away the best performance for value and it offers a strong feature set that others are asking a lot more money for. I'd love to have an Onk 905 or a big Denon, who wouldn't?

In reading your posts you seem to be a bit of a skeptic so I'll be very interested in hearing about your impressions when your 705 arrives. Should be interesting.

BTW, the clicking is internal in the 705 just as it is in many receivers, most notable the Sony line. I had a Sony that sounded like a gerbil inside the case was throwing switchgear. As woots points out there are ways to mitigate it but not eliminate it.

post #3305 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 05:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by narayanarao123 View Post

I have the Onkyo SKS-HT540 speaker system.

http://www.onkyousa.com/model.cfm?m=...&class=Speaker

Any recommendations for the crossover frequecies. It is 7.1 setup.

Currently Adussey settings are as follows;

Front: 70
Center: 60
Sub: 80
Surrond Speakers: 120
Surrond Back Speakers: 150

I am not very happy with the current setup. The music is OK but the voice is not very clear. May be I am missing something. So thought of seeking expert suggestion from the forum.

Hope some body be able to help me on this.

70 is good for the fronts. I would try 70 for the center (and possibly 80 if you feel like you're losing bass), since its -3dB point is 55Hz. Sub setting isn't crucial, but if you've read my previous posts, I recommend 120Hz just so you aren't truncating audio in the LFE channel. Your surrounds have a -3dB point of 60Hz, but they're using 3-1/8" woofers, so you might get away with 80Hz but I'd go 90 just so you're not trying to push those smaller woofers too hard. They're probably reading as 120/150 due to being more off-axis than your front three speakers. How much higher than ear level do you have the surrounds positioned?

Also, several of us have had to bump the center channel trim up slightly for voices, so I recommend getting a SPL meter from Radio Shack and double-checking your speaker levels.

"Never believe any quote you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
post #3306 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 05:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow420 View Post

And Jeremy - if you are up for it, you would be the best person to write the "how to run audyssey for best results" section

I'll write something comprehensive up in the next few days. Mad props to Woots for whipping the FAQ together. Perhaps we can track down the thread owner and get him to update.

post #3307 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 05:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Jeremy, I tried your recommended crossovers for my Ascend setup last night. I think I noticed an improvement but I'm still confused by a few things. I also ramped my sub crossover to it's max point as someone had noted. I am not getting really clear vocals. I was watching the HD DVD of Happy Feet and there is a scene where they meet up with some Orca whales. The penguin character played by Robin Williams is difficult to hear in a scene where he was pretty much yelling. I have the center level up one click from the fronts but maybe I need more. I believe I have the left and right channel at -3db and the center at -2db.
post #3308 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 08:49 AM

How about the LFE settings on page 76? Are most of you guys running it set at 0 (default)? During loud crashing scenes, such as the T-rex fight scene in King Kong, my sub is pounding. Should I consider setting this to -20? I may also try lowering the frequency settings on my other speakers to cut back on the sub load a bit.

Perhaps LFE settings could be addressed in the FAQ.
post #3309 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 09:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropzone7 View Post

Jeremy, I tried your recommended crossovers for my Ascend setup last night. I think I noticed an improvement but I'm still confused by a few things. I also ramped my sub crossover to it's max point as someone had noted. I am not getting really clear vocals. I was watching the HD DVD of Happy Feet and there is a scene where they meet up with some Orca whales. The penguin character played by Robin Williams is difficult to hear in a scene where he was pretty much yelling. I have the center level up one click from the fronts but maybe I need more. I believe I have the left and right channel at -3db and the center at -2db.

Not sure what would cause that. Is your center near or directed toward ear level? I had issues with my center because the off-axis response on the vertical plane wasn't great, but after getting an angled stand that aimed the center up toward my ears a bit, all was well. You have to visualize the path of the sound to your listening position as if it were a game of pool (which, incidentally, is also how you figure reflection points on your side walls so you can minimize reflections with room treatments). That's why you see people angle their mains in slightly toward the center listening position if they're set really wide apart.

This is also true of running Audyssey, in that the front three speakers need to be relatively on-axis with the mic, especially at the first mic position. Consider this also when picking positions 2-8, as any mic position significantly off-axis from your speakers will affect equalization. Dispersion patterns vary from speaker to speaker, but I generally try to keep things within 20 degrees vertical and 70-90 degrees horizontal for the best front soundstage. The surrounds are vertically off-axis anyway (because you want them to be more indirect), so just concentrate on the front three speakers.

The thing I'd like to stress, because I don't think it gets mentioned enough, is that proper speaker placement and setup must be done before systems like Audyssey can really work. Not that I'm saying that's the problem in your room, but I think a lot of people expect Audyssey to work miracles. If you can think of anything else that might be an issue, let me know and I'll see if I can help. Otherwise, you might try giving it another run through with Audyssey, paying close attention to advice given here on mic placement. Or wait until I work up the FAQ section on that.

post #3310 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 09:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfnmagik View Post

How about the LFE settings on page 76? Are most of you guys running it set at 0 (default)? During loud crashing scenes, such as the T-rex fight scene in King Kong, my sub is pounding. Should I consider setting this to -20? I may also try lowering the frequency settings on my other speakers to cut back on the sub load a bit.

Perhaps LFE settings could be addressed in the FAQ.

Changing the LFE settings is only necessary if your source equipment isn't outputting the proper level for that channel (which is rare and normally only the case with the 7.1 analog inputs, or older DVD-Audio and DTS discs). Changing this from 0 changes the intended audio mix (i.e. LFE vs. the other channels). If you are getting too much bass for your tastes, lower the subwoofer channel trim instead of the LFE control, since the trim will lower both LFE and redirected bass from other channels equally.

post #3311 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 10:25 AM
jvc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgribbles View Post

I'm not sure that any one component increase will provide a noticeable difference but along with the toroidal transformers you will get other goodies that when all combined will make a difference. I don't have an Onk 705 because its the best receiver, I have it because it is far and away the best performance for value and it offers a strong feature set that others are asking a lot more money for. I'd love to have an Onk 905 or a big Denon, who wouldn't?

In reading your posts you seem to be a bit of a skeptic so I'll be very interested in hearing about your impressions when your 705 arrives. Should be interesting.

BTW, the clicking is internal in the 705 just as it is in many receivers, most notable the Sony line. I had a Sony that sounded like a gerbil inside the case was throwing switchgear. As woots points out there are ways to mitigate it but not eliminate it.

I'll be sure to let you guys know when it arrives. As for the clicking, since you say it is internal and not in the speakers, what is the problem? Has not anyone ever had a reciever that clicked? Then again, the Denon that I had did not click, only the Sony ES did. It did not annoy me though.
post #3312 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 10:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
I did some searches against this thread but didn't come across anweres to the following scenario:

A friend of mine just picked up this receiver. He has a 1080i TV with component and DVI inputs. Unfortunately, the DVI input doesn't have HDCP.

He plans to connect the following components:

HD-A2 via HDMI (for audio) and component (for video)
Xbobx360 via component
HTPC via DVI to HDMI cable
Cable STB via component

1. If he uses a component connect to the TV, I understand that all the HDMI sources will get downconverted to 720p, correct? This is assuming the 705 can even transcode HDMI to component. Can it?

2. Since he doesn't want HD-DVD downconverted to 720p, but he does want lossless audio, is the 705 flexible enough to allow him to assign HDMI for the audio and component for video for his HD-A2 source?

3. If he also connects the TV via a HDMI to DVI cable, will the 705 allow the HTPC signal through to the TV? I would image so since the HTPC doesn't require HDCP and it works fine when connected directly to the TV.

Thanks!
post #3313 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 10:45 AM

My setup:

I'm using a DirecTV DVR (model HR20) connected to an Onkyo SR705 connected to a 51" Samsung DLP. I'm using HDMI.

I enjoy listening to the XM satellite channels through my Onkyo. The sole point of the TV in this situation is a UI to the channel, guide. Once I've chose the XM channel, I want to turn the TV off.

When I turn the TV off, a couple of minutes later, the 705 senses that the HDMI handshake from the TV has disappeared, the HDMI light on the 705 goes out, and the audio disappears.

I called Onkyo tech support who claimed that this was normal behavior--which seems plausible.

Anybody have any suggestions?

(I apologize if this has been asked and answered, but this thread is intimidatingly long, and I couldn't figure out how to make the thread-search function do an AND instead of an OR)

Joe
post #3314 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Advanced Member

EVERYONE READING THIS
WE NOW HAVE A NEW HOME FOR THIS THREAD

Due to the request of very active members of this community making the suggestion for me to start a new official 705 thread, that begins with the new 705 FAQ.. I went ahead and got the ball rolling with that... the NEW thread is located here.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1#post12162401

Please use this thread and post all new questions and comments here.. we can begin making this our new home today!

Onkyo TX SR705 FAQ

BLU RAY ◊ 196 Movies
XBOX 360 ◊ 53 Games
PLAYSTATION 3 ◊ 25 Games
post #3315 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 11:19 AM

post #3316 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 11:19 AM

Hi folks,

I just upgraded an older Onkyo to the 705 last night. I have the DirecTV HR20 connected via HDMI only (no optical) with HDMI running from the receiver to a Sammy DLP.

The problem: every time I resume playback after having paused for >10 seconds (or if takes me a long time to FF), I lose audio for about a seoncd and the DD light goes out on my 705, the HDMI light flashes, and then I regain DD and HDMI light goes solid again. Its apparent to me that its renegotiating what sound output to use, but is this normal? I tried connecting the optical cable and it did the same thing (minus the HDMI light flashing of course.) It never did this with my old Onkyo, which was a 6.1 reciever connected via optical.

Has anyone else with a similar setup experienced this?

Thanks
post #3317 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Anderson View Post

If you are getting too much bass for your tastes, lower the subwoofer channel trim instead of the LFE control, since the trim will lower both LFE and redirected bass from other channels equally.

Gotcha on the LFE settings.
It's a strannge situtation I'm having on the sub. I've never really had it before with my other 2 amps. The bass seems fine except when the scene gets explosive. Moderate bass material is fine. When I turn the level down at the sub it seems to take too much out. It's not so much that the level is too high, more like it (the sub) can't handle what seems to be a much lower frequency being output by the 705. The sub is only an 8", but I've had it for quite a while and have always been able to tune/run it without bottom'g out like this.

I've got the sub set to 120 in the 705, and the level is set to -8, and distance is exact, both via Audyssey. I usually run the level at the sub halfway and once and a while a little over half usually on music. The phase is set to 0 and the crossover is set all the way. One note though, it seems to help when I cut the crossover back to 80, which is where I always used to run it.

I'm really trying to just change the sound of it, not so much the level. It doesn't seem like it's distorted as much as too muddy. I still may play around with the frequency settings of the other speaker to try and shave off some of the redirection. Maybe set my mains to large, center to large, side/rears to 80-90 and then run the same T-rex scene.
post #3318 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narayanarao123
I have the Onkyo SKS-HT540 speaker system.

http://www.onkyousa.com/model.cfm?m=...&class=Speaker

Any recommendations for the crossover frequecies. It is 7.1 setup.

Currently Adussey settings are as follows;

Front: 70
Center: 60
Sub: 80
Surrond Speakers: 120
Surrond Back Speakers: 150

I am not very happy with the current setup. The music is OK but the voice is not very clear. May be I am missing something. So thought of seeking expert suggestion from the forum.

Hope some body be able to help me on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Anderson View Post

70 is good for the fronts. I would try 70 for the center (and possibly 80 if you feel like you're losing bass), since its -3dB point is 55Hz. Sub setting isn't crucial, but if you've read my previous posts, I recommend 120Hz just so you aren't truncating audio in the LFE channel. Your surrounds have a -3dB point of 60Hz, but they're using 3-1/8" woofers, so you might get away with 80Hz but I'd go 90 just so you're not trying to push those smaller woofers too hard. They're probably reading as 120/150 due to being more off-axis than your front three speakers. How much higher than ear level do you have the surrounds positioned?

Also, several of us have had to bump the center channel trim up slightly for voices, so I recommend getting a SPL meter from Radio Shack and double-checking your speaker levels.

Thanks Jeremy. You nailed down my problem. I have made the following changes;

Fronts - 70 (no change)
Center - 80
Surrounds - 90
Sub - 120

Now with these changes overall sound quality seems to much better. Speically the voice and bass. Thanks for being right on the spot.

The Center is 2 feet below the ear level and the surrounds are 2 feet above the ear level. Does it make any difference?

The only concern I have right now is the hissing sound. When I increase the volume, At low volumes everything seems to be fine. However, when I go beyond normal level (-30 DB), I could hear hissing sound. As I increase the sound it becomes louder. Any suggestions to overcome this problem.
post #3319 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 12:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

The Center is 2 feet below the ear level and the surrounds are 2 feet above the ear level. Does it make any difference?

No difference on surrounds, but I would find a way to angle your center up so that it aims toward ear level at your listening position. I used a laser pointer sitting on top of my center to aim it... but I'm anal that way.

Quote:

The only concern I have right now is the hissing sound. When I increase the volume, At low volumes everything seems to be fine. However, when I go beyond normal level (-30 DB), I could hear hissing sound. As I increase the sound it becomes louder. Any suggestions to overcome this problem.

I haven't had any hiss from mine. Perhaps someone else will have a suggestion or two.

post #3320 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woots View Post

EVERYONE READING THIS
WE NOW HAVE A NEW HOME FOR THIS THREAD

Due to the request of very active members of this community making the suggestion for me to start a new official 705 thread, that begins with the new 705 FAQ.. I went ahead and got the ball rolling with that... the NEW thread is located here.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1#post12162401

Please use this thread and post all new questions and comments here.. we can begin making this our new home today!

If we are going to do this we need to do this move as a group everyone please migrate all conversation to the new board. We already are getting posts and comments. I have also updated the FAQ on that page.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1#post12162481

Onkyo TX SR705 FAQ

BLU RAY ◊ 196 Movies
XBOX 360 ◊ 53 Games
PLAYSTATION 3 ◊ 25 Games
post #3321 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 12:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfnmagik View Post

Gotcha on the LFE settings.
It's a strannge situtation I'm having on the sub. I've never really had it before with my other 2 amps. The bass seems fine except when the scene gets explosive. Moderate bass material is fine. When I turn the level down at the sub it seems to take too much out. It's not so much that the level is too high, more like it (the sub) can't handle what seems to be a much lower frequency being output by the 705. The sub is only an 8", but I've had it for quite a while and have always been able to tune/run it without bottom'g out like this.

I've got the sub set to 120 in the 705, and the level is set to -8, and distance is exact, both via Audyssey. I usually run the level at the sub halfway and once and a while a little over half usually on music. The phase is set to 0 and the crossover is set all the way. One note though, it seems to help when I cut the crossover back to 80, which is where I always used to run it.

I'm really trying to just change the sound of it, not so much the level. It doesn't seem like it's distorted as much as too muddy. I still may play around with the frequency settings of the other speaker to try and shave off some of the redirection. Maybe set my mains to large, center to large, side/rears to 80-90 and then run the same T-rex scene.

It may be that Audyssey is trying to EQ around you having a smaller sub, perhaps pushing it beyond its capabilities. Does that happen with Audyssey EQ'ing turned off?

Setting the crossover on the sub may help the sound by limiting the range it tries to reproduce (which may be why it sounds less muddy that way). However, analog crossover dials often introduce group delay that can alter the acoustic distance the 705 requires to keep the sub in phase with the speakers. If you want to run it with the sub's crossover at 80, I would re-run Audyssey with it at 80 on the sub so it can re-check the delay time, then drop all the other channels on the 705 to 80 or below so they'll continue to have output down below that to fill in the gap. You might lose a little in the 70-100 range, but it might help work around the limitations of your subwoofer.

Then again, now that you have a receiver this nice, maybe it's time to look for a more capable subwoofer.

post #3322 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 02:31 PM

I just got my new 705, mainly to help me with the 1080p lip sync issues I encoutered with my new Samsung DLP set. My ten year old Yamaha amp lacked the audio delay capability. I'm quite happy with the Onkyo, although I'm still fussing with understanding some of the esoteric choices. The Onkyo came with a 40 msec audio delay already set up, which seems just about perfect.

I expect I'll keep my Owner's Guide close at hand for a while. My only big disappointment so far was discovering that the Onkyo doesn't pass audio on HDMI to the TV, unless I disable the amp speaker outputs. I wanted that output to allow me to attach my Sennheiser 820S wireless to the TV output to give me an echo-free assist for hearing speech (I have some high frequency hearing loss). I will probably have to go back to connecting the Dish 722, and my DVD directly to the TV, bypassing the Onkyo video switching and processing, and will have to keep using my old Pronto to handle it all conveniently.

VicW
post #3323 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 04:20 PM

I too am going to be a proud owner of a Onkyo TX-SR705 come christmas time. I have a question about what kind of speakers anyone could recommend using with this nice reciever. I am thinking of maybe in the future getting some Polk Audio possibly some RTI10's. Right now i have a set of American Acoustics floorstanders and some Onkyo Bookshelfs. My current reciever, an older RCA is just not cutting it for what i need anymore. Anyone have any ideas? Im looking for clarity mostly and just good all around sound.
post #3324 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pclausen View Post

I did some searches against this thread but didn't come across anweres to the following scenario:

A friend of mine just picked up this receiver. He has a 1080i TV with component and DVI inputs. Unfortunately, the DVI input doesn't have HDCP.

He plans to connect the following components:

HD-A2 via HDMI (for audio) and component (for video)
Xbobx360 via component
HTPC via DVI to HDMI cable
Cable STB via component

1. If he uses a component connect to the TV, I understand that all the HDMI sources will get downconverted to 720p, correct? This is assuming the 705 can even transcode HDMI to component. Can it?

2. Since he doesn't want HD-DVD downconverted to 720p, but he does want lossless audio, is the 705 flexible enough to allow him to assign HDMI for the audio and component for video for his HD-A2 source?

3. If he also connects the TV via a HDMI to DVI cable, will the 705 allow the HTPC signal through to the TV? I would image so since the HTPC doesn't require HDCP and it works fine when connected directly to the TV.

Thanks!

I have replied to your post in the new thread, please continue discussion there.

I have also made a request to admins to lock this thread so eveyrone is FORCED to move hehe., Hopefully they can do this for us!
post #3325 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 06:25 PM
jvc

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0rrupts3c0r View Post

I too am going to be a proud owner of a Onkyo TX-SR705 come christmas time. I have a question about what kind of speakers anyone could recommend using with this nice reciever. I am thinking of maybe in the future getting some Polk Audio possibly some RTI10's. Right now i have a set of American Acoustics floorstanders and some Onkyo Bookshelfs. My current reciever, an older RCA is just not cutting it for what i need anymore. Anyone have any ideas? Im looking for clarity mostly and just good all around sound.

I know many will talk about B&W, Dynaudio, Paradigm or some other nice and high cost brand, but I always say "when in doubt, go with JBL." That is what I have for my set up and I will be switching out my center for the right JBL center. I realized that I need a better center for watching my mono films. No, I hate the matrix audio sound - most of the time.
post #3326 of 3326 Old 11-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicw View Post

I just got my new 705, mainly to help me with the 1080p lip sync issues I encoutered with my new Samsung DLP set. My ten year old Yamaha amp lacked the audio delay capability. I'm quite happy with the Onkyo, although I'm still fussing with understanding some of the esoteric choices. The Onkyo came with a 40 msec audio delay already set up, which seems just about perfect.

I expect I'll keep my Owner's Guide close at hand for a while. My only big disappointment so far was discovering that the Onkyo doesn't pass audio on HDMI to the TV, unless I disable the amp speaker outputs. I wanted that output to allow me to attach my Sennheiser 820S wireless to the TV output to give me an echo-free assist for hearing speech (I have some high frequency hearing loss). I will probably have to go back to connecting the Dish 722, and my DVD directly to the TV, bypassing the Onkyo video switching and processing, and will have to keep using my old Pronto to handle it all conveniently.

Ive replied to your question in the new thread, please continue discussion there!
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1#post12165627
Closed Thread Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page