new marantz sr7002, sr8002 receivers - Page 171 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #5101 of 5102 Old 05-06-2015, 01:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5102 of 5102 Old Today, 04:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by titimega View Post
I have a Marantz 7002 and I´m thinking in upgrade because this receiver not suppport 3D and 4K. If I change this receiver for a Manratz 7008, this should sound better in stereo mode or in stereo mode is better my actual Marantz 7002?.

I Live in Argentina and I can´t listen both receiver for compare. My principal interest is in the stereo mode and secundary 3D/4K.
Out of curiosity, how do you know the 7002 doesn't support 3D/4K? Have you or anyone else tried it? I'm sure those modes require more bandwidth than regular HD but is it so much the 7002 isn't capable of passing it through? I ask out of curiosity since I have the 7002.

HDTV.....or not......Is the HDTV picture quality we have come to love threatened? Will we look back at what we "used" to have? ........I hope not........
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Marantz Sr7002 Surround Receiver , Marantz Sr8002 Surround Receiver
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page