The NAD T775/T785 AVRs w/ HDMI 1.3 Thread! - Page 146 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 6Likes

post #4351 of 4356 Old 06-11-2015, 05:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
thank you victor for the ZIP file

~~~ wwhlimi UART is for ipod interface
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4352 of 4356 Old 06-13-2015, 09:30 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
can any one post a picture of On Screen display from the new VM150 how is it different from the original VM100 ?
post #4353 of 4356 Old 06-27-2015, 04:15 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Has anyone experienced their T785 randomly turning up and down the volume? I see nothing on the OSD or the display that indicates the volume being raised or lowered. It just happens.

I've only experienced this while listening to radio, using the built-in tuner. But 90% of my listening at the moment is Tuner, so it might happen with other sources as well.

I suspected the remote at some point, but since I'm not seeing the volume being raised in the display, I'm ruling that one out.

I just updated to the latest firmware on all 4 components. I'll report how it goes now.

T785 w/ AM200 + VM150

EDIT: It just happened again, now I see the text "Check DSP board" in the display. Any pointers?
EDIT2: What is the DSP board? Is it one of the MDC modules?

Best regards
Jim

Last edited by itdk; 06-27-2015 at 04:38 AM.
post #4354 of 4356 Old 07-07-2015, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itdk View Post
Has anyone experienced their T785 randomly turning up and down the volume? I see nothing on the OSD or the display that indicates the volume being raised or lowered. It just happens.

I've only experienced this while listening to radio, using the built-in tuner. But 90% of my listening at the moment is Tuner, so it might happen with other sources as well.

I suspected the remote at some point, but since I'm not seeing the volume being raised in the display, I'm ruling that one out.

I just updated to the latest firmware on all 4 components. I'll report how it goes now.

T785 w/ AM200 + VM150

EDIT: It just happened again, now I see the text "Check DSP board" in the display. Any pointers?
EDIT2: What is the DSP board? Is it one of the MDC modules?

Best regards
Jim
On addition to above post:

I sent it off for repair and they have returned with a suggestion that my house electrical outlet could be varying in voltage.
They have tested the unit by lowering the voltage to between 210-220volts, where the error can be reproduced.

After testing my outlets with a voltmeter, I have a steady 227volts of outlet output (europe is ~230volts).
They can't find other problems with the receiver and I'm lost for what the next step should be

I have the latest NAD firmware and the reciever has been sitting in the exact same spot, with the same speakers, cables and electrical outlet. Nothing has changed in the last 4-5 years.
post #4355 of 4356 Old 07-08-2015, 02:06 PM

Liked: 12
Hej Jim.
I have a T175 with the same boards. Recently I experienced the volume going down. No one was touching the remote - but I could see on the display, that volume was going down. I then hid the remote under a pillow, and volume was still going down. I could turn up the volume with the remote, but again - no one touching it the volume again went down. Then I removed the batteries from the remote - and reinstalled the same batteries and problem was gone. Batteries are not used up so that cannot be the cause.
post #4356 of 4356 Old Today, 09:17 AM

Liked: 12
I am also having the problem of volume ramping up and down on its own with my T775. I had this problem as well as a dead amp channel 2 years ago and by looking at the repair receipt the only thing that was changed was the amp board. I would love to know what causes this as well before my speakers are damaged.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors