The Official Integra DTR-8.8 Thread - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 692 Old 09-05-2007, 03:26 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
theRchitect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Paul, MN, USA
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just picked up my new Integra DTR-8.8. I will be writing a review soon, but I thought I start the "official" thread for it! Let the comments begin!

For reference:

The "Official" Onkyo TX-NR905 Thread: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=884772

The Official INTEGRA DTC-9.8 Thread: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=873877

The "Official" new Integra receiver line-up thread: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=854025

Onkyo PR-SC885P Preamp thread: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=881652
theRchitect is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 692 Old 09-05-2007, 04:07 AM
AVS Special Member
 
dssturbo1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA South
Posts: 5,651
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Congrats, that should be one sweet receiver. ok, review later but need pics now, lol.

HD HD HD I Need more HD, Yes I am a HD Addict :)
dssturbo1 is offline  
post #3 of 692 Old 09-05-2007, 06:27 AM
Member
 
dleto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by theRchitect View Post

I just picked up my new Integra DTR-8.8. I will be writing a review soon, but I thought I start the "official" thread for it! Let the comments begin!

For reference:

The "Official" Onkyo TX-NR905 Thread: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=884772

The Official INTEGRA DTC-9.8 Thread: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=873877

The "Official" new Integra receiver line-up thread: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=854025

Onkyo PR-SC885P Preamp thread: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=881652


We don't have to hijack the 905 thread anymore.
Congrads on the pickup, I've had mine for 10 days and still tweaking.
I need a vacation just so I have time to play.
dleto is offline  
post #4 of 692 Old 09-05-2007, 10:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Jay_Davis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,872
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does it have the same stretching issue with 480i 4:3 sources that the 905 does?

Right now that's one of the big hold-ups for me buying either the 905 or 8.8.
Jay_Davis is offline  
post #5 of 692 Old 09-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Advanced Member
 
Babel_Fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 786
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
any issue of popping? can you reassign connections? wifi?? I am considering this along with 905 and Denon 4308...

Where are the pictures??

-------------------------------
My Setup Slideshow
Babel_Fish is offline  
post #6 of 692 Old 09-05-2007, 11:13 AM
Member
 
dleto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babel_Fish View Post

any issue of popping? can you reassign connections? wifi?? I am considering this along with 905 and Denon 4308...

Where are the pictures??

Babel_Fish,
I have not had allot of time to play, no popping issues, no wifi, have not tried to reassign connections yet.
I currently use the HD tuner in my Pioneer HD1540 panel and outputing the sound via optical to the reciever. Working on Fios TV, hope to get it soon.
I have the XBox360 and an old Integra DPC-7.4 hooked up via component and an Sony Blu Ray hooked up via HDMI, I'm outputting to the panel via HDMI. The sound is amazing.
dleto is offline  
post #7 of 692 Old 09-05-2007, 06:18 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
theRchitect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Paul, MN, USA
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babel_Fish View Post

any issue of popping? can you reassign connections? wifi?? I am considering this along with 905 and Denon 4308...

Where are the pictures??

The Onkyo 905 and the 8.8 are basically identical - with extemely minor differences...

That said, I have not had any popping sounds (I played a little RFOM on my PS3 last night), and I can re-assign all component video, digital audio, and HDMI to any input. There are a few stereo analog and component/S-video inputs that are NOT assignable...

1 tip - Assign an HDMI input to the AUX 2 input (to replace the front panel) and rename it, otherwise you will lose the ability to use all 6 inputs (you will be limited to 5).
theRchitect is offline  
post #8 of 692 Old 09-05-2007, 09:45 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
theRchitect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Paul, MN, USA
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I spent some time examining my 8.8 last night. I took the cover off, poked around a little on the inside. I happen to be an electrical engineer, but without anything to go on, I can only comment on what I saw....

Construction
------------

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics, but there are links to lots of pics in other threads here on AVS...

The first thing that jumps out at you is the shear heft of this beast. I think it weighs in at close to 60lbs. When you open it up you see why: there are 3 transformers - one being an enormous torroid - and a huge heat-sink that runs pretty much side-to-side across the entire width of the enclosure.

My first thought was "Wow! Receivers have come a long way in 8 years!" I have owned separates since the 90's, and the receivers I was last familiar with were poorly constructed. This one was laid-out very intelligently, and looked to have excellent engineering AND assembly, with attention to detail.

First off, that enormous torroid! I guess it could be 1.5KVA - who knows, but it was definitely MUCH larger than the 775VA torroid in my Parasound amps. The size of the torriod is directly related to the total output power capacity. This is definitely one powerful amp! I also noticed, besides the nicely twisted pair of input wires, there were a number of secondary winding outputs, 3 "high current" (large guage wire) and 2 lower current outputs - all nicely twisted and routed as far as possible from the lower signal analog circuits.

There were also 2 "square" transformers - each having several secondary outputs (again, nicely twisted). One transformer fed the front-panel (it looks like it feeds it exclusively), the other fed back toward the rest of the electronics.

The power amp was also very nicely laid out. There were separate "daughter-boards" which looked to contain the "gain" (or voltage amplification) stage of the amp, which fed the output devices - 2 large power transistors (1 each for + and - phase - likely MOSFETs) - which were attached to the heat sink with thermal "goo" (compound) between the package and the heat sink. As a reference, my 150ish W Parasound amp has 6 15 amp bipolar output transistors per channel. There were 2 main caps for the amp power rails - each 18000 uF - for a total of 36000 uF. The amount of cap has a direct influence on the dynamic headroom that an amp has. This layout suggests a common supply for every channel in the amp section. As a reference, my Parasound has a completely separate power supply for each channel, and each channel has 20,000 µF.

There are 2 fans, mounted at a 45deg angle that blow in toward the bottom of heat sink (they are under the corner mounted transformers). They look to be something like 60-90mm fans, but I didn't measure them. As a side note, I never heard them come on during my listening tests.

I looked a little at the HDMI video board and noticed that they appear to be using Si Optix chips for the HDMI outputs, in addition to the obvious Reon (that looks like it could use a simple package-top-mount low-profile Al heat sink).

The rest of the inside was pretty well hidden, and I didn't want to poke around too much. I have to say that the whole thing appears extremely well engineered AND assembled - with very good industrial design. I had heard that the amp section was top notch - now I am apt to believe it!

The last thing that I noticed was that was that there is just one convenience output (switched) on the back panel. Not a big deal, but it used to be that 3 was pretty standard. But I supposed in these days of always-on electronic devices with standby mode, it's probably not needed.

Next up - Setup!
theRchitect is offline  
post #9 of 692 Old 09-05-2007, 10:46 PM
sjv
AVS Special Member
 
sjv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Orleans' North Shore-beautiful St. Tammany Parish LA
Posts: 1,045
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
theRchitect, great review.......very detailed. Looking forward to the setup report and others to follow. Thanks
sjv is offline  
post #10 of 692 Old 09-06-2007, 12:02 AM
 
egcarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Keaau, Hawaii, USA
Posts: 3,570
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by theRchitect View Post

The Onkyo 905 and the 8.8 are basically identical - with extemely minor differences...

That said, I have not had any popping sounds (I played a little RFOM on my PS3 last night), and I can re-assign all component video, digital audio, and HDMI to any input. There are a few stereo analog and component/S-video inputs that are NOT assignable...

1 tip - Assign an HDMI input to the AUX 2 input (to replace the front panel) and rename it, otherwise you will lose the ability to use all 6 inputs (you will be limited to 5).

Minor to middling differences; I wouldn't say extremely minor differences.

There are quite a few extra features the Integra flavor offers.

-E
egcarter is offline  
post #11 of 692 Old 09-06-2007, 10:24 AM
Member
 
milynj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am getting my 8.8 tomorrow. I have an Emotiva LPA-1 amp I have been using with my 1992 Yamaha. This is a 125 watt per channel amp. I would guess this amp would degrade
the abilities of the 8.8 and should not be used. Is that correct?
Thanks
milynj is offline  
post #12 of 692 Old 09-06-2007, 12:01 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
theRchitect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Paul, MN, USA
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by milynj View Post

I am getting my 8.8 tomorrow. I have an Emotiva LPA-1 amp I have been using with my 1992 Yamaha. This is a 125 watt per channel amp. I would guess this amp would degrade
the abilities of the 8.8 and should not be used. Is that correct?
Thanks

I have no personal experience with the LPA-1, but after reading the info from the website, if you do use it, use only channels 1-5 for the front and side surrounds - if you have a 7.1 setup, use the 8.8 for the rear-surround duties. This is how I plan to use it when I install rears (right now I only have 5.1). Otherwise, I seriously doubt the LPA-1 is inferior to the 8.8 built-in amps.

I recommend you try it both ways, and see if you can hear a difference.

There are potential advantages to the external amp, the biggest being heat! Using the 8.8 amps will make it, and whatever is around it VERY hot. I keep my amps on the floor where they get plenty of ventilation, and I put the 8.8 in a cabinet - which I would NEVER do if I was using the internal amps.

I say try it and let us know your results. (I plan to do the same thing).
theRchitect is offline  
post #13 of 692 Old 09-06-2007, 12:48 PM
Member
 
zibbyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by theRchitect View Post

I spent some time examining my 8.8 last night. I took the cover off, poked around a little on the inside. I happen to be an electrical engineer, but without anything to go on, I can only comment on what I saw....

Construction
------------

Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics, but there are links to lots of pics in other threads here on AVS...

The first thing that jumps out at you is the shear heft of this beast. I think it weighs in at close to 60lbs. When you open it up you see why: there are 3 transformers - one being an enormous torroid - and a huge heat-sink that runs pretty much side-to-side across the entire width of the enclosure.


Next up - Setup!

great review, what's you feeling on the chassis, the 905 wasn't rated solid. TXH
zibbyi is offline  
post #14 of 692 Old 09-07-2007, 12:34 PM
sjv
AVS Special Member
 
sjv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Orleans' North Shore-beautiful St. Tammany Parish LA
Posts: 1,045
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
WAAAHHHHOOOO! I just came from my Integra dealer after he got on the phone with his rep. My 8.8, which was ordered last Friday, (Monday was a Federal holiday ) shipped Wednesday PM from Carson, CA. I guess there is an Onkyo/Integra distribution facility there....it's a "burb" of Los Angeles and it figures that they would come in from Japan "off the boat" on the west coast. I have the tracking #. It'll arrive Tuesday 9/11 ......... I'll be able to track it coming. The light at the end of this 5 month long Sony ES, Denon, Onkyo, Integra decision tunnel is glowing very brightly!

Shipping weight is listed @ 60.0 lbs.
sjv is offline  
post #15 of 692 Old 09-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Senior Member
 
bluemoon737's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Posts: 450
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjv View Post

WAAAHHHHOOOO! I just came from my Integra dealer after he got on the phone with his rep. My 8.8, which was ordered last Friday, (Monday was a Federal holiday ) shipped Wednesday PM from Carson, CA. I guess there is an Onkyo/Integra distribution facility there....it's a "burb" of Los Angeles and it figures that they would come in from Japan "off the boat" on the west coast. I have the tracking #. It'll arrive Tuesday 9/11 ......... I'll be able to track it coming. The light at the end of this 5 month long Sony ES, Denon, Onkyo, Integra decision tunnel is glowing very brightly!



I feel your joy...mine should be here Monday or Tuesday as well.
bluemoon737 is offline  
post #16 of 692 Old 09-07-2007, 01:33 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
theRchitect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Paul, MN, USA
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibbyi View Post

great review, what's you feeling on the chassis, the 905 wasn't rated solid. TXH

I'm not sure what you meant by "wasn't rated solid", but the chassis seems quite "solid" - though certainly not in the realm of other separates I have/have seen, like Parasound.

I just thought of a few other things...

I was a bit disappointed that there weren't rubber "feet', they felt like spongy cork or something like it. I also don't like the speaker binding posts - they are the ones with the the threaded "rod/bolt" in the middle, making direct attachment of thick speaker wire almost impossible - you're best bet is a locking banana plug.
theRchitect is offline  
post #17 of 692 Old 09-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Newbie
 
ryansmithfw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
What are the differences between the 905 and the 8.8? I'm still trying to decide which one I should go with.
ryansmithfw is offline  
post #18 of 692 Old 09-07-2007, 06:37 PM
Member
 
dleto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjv View Post

WAAAHHHHOOOO! I just came from my Integra dealer after he got on the phone with his rep. My 8.8, which was ordered last Friday, (Monday was a Federal holiday ) shipped Wednesday PM from Carson, CA. I guess there is an Onkyo/Integra distribution facility there....it's a "burb" of Los Angeles and it figures that they would come in from Japan "off the boat" on the west coast. I have the tracking #. It'll arrive Tuesday 9/11 ......... I'll be able to track it coming. The light at the end of this 5 month long Sony ES, Denon, Onkyo, Integra decision tunnel is glowing very brightly!

Shipping weight is listed @ 60.0 lbs.

Welcome to the club
I see a sick day Tuesday or Wednesday in your future
dleto is offline  
post #19 of 692 Old 09-07-2007, 07:31 PM
sjv
AVS Special Member
 
sjv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Orleans' North Shore-beautiful St. Tammany Parish LA
Posts: 1,045
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dleto View Post

Welcome to the club
I see a sick day Tuesday or Wednesday in your future

Every day is a "sick" day We're both retired (from our jobs) since 2002 Ain't life grand.......I'll get to play with this monster every day
sjv is offline  
post #20 of 692 Old 09-07-2007, 11:44 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
theRchitect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Paul, MN, USA
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansmithfw View Post

What are the differences between the 905 and the 8.8? I'm still trying to decide which one I should go with.

This may not be a complete list, but I'll try...

*Official* Audyssey MultEQ Pro support
3 12V triggers (instead of 1)
Zone 2 subwoofer output
Zone 2 component output
"Integra" branded torroidal transformer (most think it's exactly the same)
"Better select parts" and assembly (whatever that means)
3 year warranty compared to 2 years
Different face-plate designs (I like the 905 better)

The differences are mostly in the realm of "custom installer" features on the 8.8. For me, the warranty and the *official* Audyssey MultEQ Pro support swayed me to the 8.8 (and price difference made it an easy decision).
theRchitect is offline  
post #21 of 692 Old 09-08-2007, 02:18 PM
Member
 
foveus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I walked into the Stereo Exchange in Manhattan and walked out with a brand new 8.8. I believe they have 1 left in stock if anyone is interested.
foveus is offline  
post #22 of 692 Old 09-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Member
 
BillZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I believe I read a few post saying that the 8.8 is not much more then the 905 but the few quotes I received for the 8.8 were all at the list of $2400. You can grab ( although you will wait ) the 905 as low as $1500. $900 diff seems alot. could someone post what they paid for the 8.8 or maybe PM me with where and how much...

Thanks

My nephew has HDADD. High Definition Attention Deficit Disorder. He can barely pay attention, but when he does, it's unbelievably clear!

Steven Wright
BillZ is offline  
post #23 of 692 Old 09-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Member
 
CGMneon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: SouthEast Washington State
Posts: 114
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi all.

My local Integra dealer said the 8.8 wouldn't be available until November/December, despite the fact that the 8.8 now shows up on the IntegraHomeTheater.com web site. (He says there is usually a few months lag between when something shows up on the IntegraHomeTheaters "products" screen 'til the company actually ships it.)

Does this sound right for most dealers? Why are some people able to get 8.8's now?
CGMneon is offline  
post #24 of 692 Old 09-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Member
 
dleto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGMneon View Post

Hi all.

My local Integra dealer said the 8.8 wouldn't be available until November/December, despite the fact that the 8.8 now shows up on the IntegraHomeTheater.com web site. (He says there is usually a few months lag between when something shows up on the IntegraHomeTheaters "products" screen 'til the company actually ships it.)

Does this sound right for most dealers? Why are some people able to get 8.8's now?

No, My dealer ordered before it showed up on the IntegraHome Theater website. They received the 8.8 2 weeks ago.
dleto is offline  
post #25 of 692 Old 09-09-2007, 05:31 PM
sjv
AVS Special Member
 
sjv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Orleans' North Shore-beautiful St. Tammany Parish LA
Posts: 1,045
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGMneon View Post

Hi all.......... Why are some people able to get 8.8's now?

In late August, a forum member, who is an Integra dealer, gave everyone who asked a heads-up on that one . He advised that there was a very brief "open window" on the 8.8 and those who wanted one should act without delay....before the window closed. I ordered & placed a healthy deposit @ my local dealer on my 8.8 on 8/31 when they were still somewhat plentyful @ Integra........but the window was closing as orders were being placed. It'll arrive this Tuesday 9/11........I'm tracking it on the FedEx tracking website.....it's enroute!

A number of folks who had previously ordered Onkyo 905's several months ago and found that they would not get them for perhaps another month....or so, scooped up the 8.8's for a few hundred $ more while they were available instead of waiting for "deals" on the 905 from places with just continuing promises.
sjv is offline  
post #26 of 692 Old 09-09-2007, 10:53 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
theRchitect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Paul, MN, USA
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillZ View Post

I believe I read a few post saying that the 8.8 is not much more then the 905 but the few quotes I received for the 8.8 were all at the list of $2400. You can grab ( although you will wait ) the 905 as low as $1500. $900 diff seems alot. could someone post what they paid for the 8.8 or maybe PM me with where and how much...

Thanks

PM sent...
theRchitect is offline  
post #27 of 692 Old 09-10-2007, 04:05 AM
Member
 
BillZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 79
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillZ View Post

I believe I read a few post saying that the 8.8 is not much more then the 905 but the few quotes I received for the 8.8 were all at the list of $2400. You can grab ( although you will wait ) the 905 as low as $1500. $900 diff seems alot. could someone post what they paid for the 8.8 or maybe PM me with where and how much...

Thanks

Just a quick note here to thank all that responded with PM's. I am going to check out all leads given

My nephew has HDADD. High Definition Attention Deficit Disorder. He can barely pay attention, but when he does, it's unbelievably clear!

Steven Wright
BillZ is offline  
post #28 of 692 Old 09-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Member
 
zibbyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by theRchitect View Post

PM sent...

Please, PM me too, THX
zibbyi is offline  
post #29 of 692 Old 09-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Member
 
CGMneon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: SouthEast Washington State
Posts: 114
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for the replies, dleto & sjv.

I called Integra to get the "full story." New orders will not be ready to be sent out to dealers for another two-three weeks (if the dealer has not put an order in already), best case scenario.

So the short version is basically if the dealer has not made arrangements to get a shipment in, it's going to be a while. I had asked my local dealer in early August how all this works, and he said there's nothing that can be done until November/December. Turns out if we had put the order in then (and I was ready to put my money on the table that day) then I could have had a unit when you guys did. Well isn't that just dandy....
CGMneon is offline  
post #30 of 692 Old 09-10-2007, 09:49 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
theRchitect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Paul, MN, USA
Posts: 152
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibbyi View Post

Please, PM me too, THX

PM sent....
theRchitect is offline  
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off