Official Pioneer Elite VSX-92TXH thread - Page 69 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #2041 of 2042 Old Today, 08:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legairre View Post
Have you gone into the Input Setup Menu and for each input set the 12V trigger to Main? If not you’ll need to do it for each input you have a device on. If not you could be on an input when the 92 starts up that is not set to “Main” and it won't trigger the amp.
Sorry, maybe I'm not understanding. I followed the manual and went to 7. Input setup. I then activated 12v trigger 1 to Main. Trigger 2 off. What else should I be doing?

Proud Member of "Bass-a-holic Anonymous" - Bottle of Choice: SVS PC-13 Ultra. Drink of Choice: Flight of the Phoenix Crash
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2042 of 2042 Old Today, 10:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
Liked: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by eightninesuited View Post
Sorry, maybe I'm not understanding. I followed the manual and went to 7. Input setup. I then activated 12v trigger 1 to Main. Trigger 2 off. What else should I be doing?
If I remember correctly you have to set the 12v trigger in each input that you want it to trigger. For instance the HDMI 1 input has to have the 12v trigger set to main and the HDMI 2 input has to have the 12v trigger set to main. etc... They do it that was so you can only have it trigger devices based on the input.

In the manual check chapter 10 Other Settings
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	153.6 KB
ID:	2042505  

"What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"

Last edited by Legairre; Today at 10:24 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Vsx 92txh Elite Home Theater A V Receiver , Sony Bdp S1 1080p Blu Ray Disc Player , Onkyo Tx Sr805 7 1 Channel Home Theater Receiver Silver , Yamaha Rx V995 Surround Receiver With Dolby Digital And Dts Decoding , Pioneer Elite Bdp 94hd Blu Ray Disc Player

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page