Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hope someone can help me!
I have a new Denon 2809 receiver and am setting up the Audessey configuration.
My subwoofer is COMPLICATED. What subwoofer settings should I set BEFORE running the Audessey?
Help me choose the correct setting please - then I will run the Audessey program!
Velodyne CT Series Subwoofer:
1. Lowpass Crossover: I can choose anywhere from 40HZ - 120 HZ.
2. Subwoofer Volume: I can choose anywhere from Mininum to Maximum.
3. Phase: Two choices: either 0 or 180.
4. Choose either "Internal X-OVER" or "DIRECT"
5. High-Pass Crossover: Choose either "100HZ" or "80HZ"
Thanks anyone. I am completely clueless about this GREEK.