Surge Protector/Power Conditioner and UPS - Page 26 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 06-16-2010, 06:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Like I have said in previous posts or threads with the 'W' man. I believe that all surge suppression responses are generated by a computer which has been programmed to deliver frustrating combinations of verbiage to those who would fall victim. The program is extremely clever in its capability to all at once-analyze innocent questions and then provide slightly insulting and frustratingly indirect answers.

My Home Theater Site:

DJ-Theater
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2010, 08:39 PM

Liked: 32
Quote:

Westom, what is your problem? I told you what happened and you want to call me a liar?

Actually, he was saying those things to me. He doesn't even realize that my Wii is fine and dandy being connected to my APC H15. Not to mention he makes false claims that I stated things I most certainly did not. And yet he STILL has refused to go see the specs posted, specs that I am aware of and know full well, for the APC H15 I listed I own/use, refuses to acknowledge that the same unit has and is protecting my electronics, and can't comment on the fully grounded structure that caught fire after being struck by lightening that I (and another) posted a link to the story, all because it would force him to admit how wrong he has been.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 28
How long before another duplicate post about the "Westomization" of the electrical system is on line?

Damn! Where is nurse Crachet when you need her?
Old 06-16-2010, 10:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
Forgot about that one, Gizmo. Now that was a great book and movie.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splicer010 View Post

Actually, he was saying those things to me. He doesn't even realize that my Wii is fine and dandy being connected to my APC H15. Not to mention he makes false claims that I stated things I most certainly did not. And yet he STILL has refused to go see the specs posted, specs that I am aware of and know full well, for the APC H15 I listed I own/use, refuses to acknowledge that the same unit has and is protecting my electronics, and can't comment on the fully grounded structure that caught fire after being struck by lightening that I (and another) posted a link to the story, all because it would force him to admit how wrong he has been.

Well I guess he is more screwed up than I originally thought because for some reason he quoted my post.

Oh well.