AVS Forum banner

Acoustic Measurement and Analysis software

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Kal Rubinson 
#1 ·
I'm looking at getting a Acoustic Measurement and Analysis software and was wondering which one to get. I've looked at REW, Dayton Audio OmniMic Precision Measurement System. I'm trying to see what is happening in my room. Has anyone used one of these or other ones and got the info they need.

See less See more
#2 ·
I use REW, it works great, plenty of support here and HTS - and it's free.

#4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martycool007 /forum/post/21235388

How and where do I go about finding this? Where can I find some good info on how to use and interpruit the info from REW?
Here , it's all over at the Home Theater Shack.

Good luck,...report back let us know how it's going.

#5 ·
What types of measurments interest you the most? Anything specific you're after?

#6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsil /forum/post/21234949

I'm looking at getting a Acoustic Measurement and Analysis software and was wondering which one to get. I've looked at REW, Dayton Audio OmniMic Precision Measurement System. I'm trying to see what is happening in my room. Has anyone used one of these or other ones and got the info they need.

I published a brief comparison of the various consumer systems in November Stereophile.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.