External speakers setup - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 08-15-2012, 11:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello,

We are concerned about where to put the speakers, or at least for now the provision for future speakers.

I attach a plan for how we think to put them. The red line shows the place that is covered.
The Speaker "1" will surely get there I think. But what about the 2 and 3; by the way, the pool will not be build in the end for cost reasons.

There is also a way to put it somewhere outside input for mp3 player but in two different places? For example in are 2 and 3, and also under 1?

Also we are concerned about how to connect the mp3 players and control the songs. We do not want something expensive, so I thought just to join the mp3 area in which we want to connect the auxiliary, which of course will prevent us to hear the same music inside and out, unfortunately ... Is what i am thinking logically, or rather do something different, more organized?

Thank you very much!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-16-2012, 09:57 PM - Thread Starter

No one can give me their opinion please?

or the questions are very basic and thus inappropriate?

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2
post #3 of 4 Old 08-17-2012, 06:11 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Liked: 1049
Quote:
Originally Posted by fekish View Post

Hello,
We are concerned about where to put the speakers, or at least for now the provision for future speakers.
I attach a plan for how we think to put them. The red line shows the place that is covered.
The Speaker "1" will surely get there I think. But what about the 2 and 3; by the way, the pool will not be build in the end for cost reasons.
There is also a way to put it somewhere outside input for mp3 player but in two different places? For example in are 2 and 3, and also under 1?
Also we are concerned about how to connect the mp3 players and control the songs. We do not want something expensive, so I thought just to join the mp3 area in which we want to connect the auxiliary, which of course will prevent us to hear the same music inside and out, unfortunately ... Is what i am thinking logically, or rather do something different, more organized?
Thank you very much!

I see two logical zones, one composed of speakers 2 & 3 and one composed fo speaker 1.

Good MP3 players are very inexpensive these days, such as the Sansa Fuze. Unless you are going to run dance parties out there, it wouldn't take a lot of power to drive the speakers, maybe even just 10 wpc from inexpensive integrated amps such as people talk about around here.
post #4 of 4 Old 08-17-2012, 10:24 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks!

After a search i realised that most speakers come in doubles, so i should instal either 2 or 4.

These integrated amps, cutlass you please send me a link to read more? it will definite save me the cost of all wires to the main AV.

On the other side if i will use an AV i could use a nas server and control my music through wifi right? any good programs that you could recommend for my computer and Android, so that i can check this in my apartment?

Thanks again!

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2
Reply Audio theory, Setup and Chat

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page