Simplified REW Setup and Use (USB Mic & HDMI Connection) Including Measurement Techniques and How To Interpret Graphs - Page 391 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 118Likes

post #11701 of 11702 Old Today, 10:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjazdk View Post
The cal file is irrelevant since I am looking for the relative difference between 0 and 90 degrees.
What is interesting is how much the room contributes compared to the direct sound from the speakers.
What I meant was that I used the same cal file for both orientations, and therefore the difference I saw was accurate. If I had used a different cal file for each, then they would not. That is the relevance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rega - Apollo, Rega - DAC, Goldpoint Passive, (2) Classe CA-100 bridged power amps (350w)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11702 of 11702 Old Today, 11:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 611 Post(s)
Liked: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjazdk View Post
The cal file is irrelevant since I am looking for the relative difference between 0 and 90 degrees.
What is interesting is how much the room contributes compared to the direct sound from the speakers.
Is there a question there? Did you look at the analysis here: Simplified REW Setup and Use (USB Mic & HDMI Connection) Including Measurement Techniques and How To Interpret Graphs

Reply Audio theory, Setup and Chat

Tags
Dayton , Dayton Audio , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page