Simplified REW Setup and Use (USB Mic & HDMI Connection) Including Measurement Techniques and How To Interpret Graphs - Page 533 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 741Likes

Old Today, 05:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastButNotLeast View Post
As you've pointed out, the help section built in to REW is pretty good. But people don't know about it/understand it/want to be bothered.
Very often I don't reply because my knee-jerk reaction is "RTFM!"
The help in REW isn't for the newbie. Worse yet, it never seems to help with the task at hand.

@AustinJerry could probably make a small fortune from writing an REW For Dummies book. I'd buy it.

As one of the least expert people here I have no problem in stepping up and saying RTFM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastButNotLeast View Post
You're more polite than I am.

Michael
Markus more polite?

If you really want to see the same questions posted over and over and no one bothering to do the least bit of prep you should watch the acoustical treatment thread for a while. OMG.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Dayton , Dayton Audio , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew