Simplified REW Setup and Use (USB Mic & HDMI Connection) Including Measurement Techniques and How To Interpret Graphs - Page 644 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 1362Likes

post #19291 of 19291 Old Today, 03:26 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
Liked: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by indus1 View Post
Thanks Matt

On your first slide you have an option 'choose ref output' in the drop down. I don't have that option appear. HD audio ouput 1 appears as the first option rather than 'choose ref output'

Perhaps I have inadvertently turned something on somewhere that prevents the 'choose ref output' option from appearing?

I think I'm using the latest version of REW but won't be able to check until I get home.
Hi Indus
You can ignore any reference to HD audio 1 & 2 as AFAIK that refers to your laptop speakers.
The settings are different if you don't physically have the UMIC-1 and HDMI cables connected which is probably why you don't see any ref output option.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Theory, Setup, and Chat

Tags
Dayton , Dayton Audio , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page