Simplified REW Setup and Use (USB Mic & HDMI Connection) Including Measurement Techniques and How To Interpret Graphs - Page 676 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 1495Likes

post #20251 of 20253 Old Today, 01:05 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
Liked: 505
I would just enjoy the movies you like and see what the FV15HP adds to the overall experience beyond the LV12R. In time it will become clear what the differences and similarities are... above all, just give REW a rest for a week or so and then only come back if you feel something is off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #20252 of 20253 Old Today, 01:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 897 Post(s)
Liked: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post
I would just enjoy the movies you like and see what the FV15HP adds to the overall experience beyond the LV12R. In time it will become clear what the differences and similarities are... above all, just give REW a rest for a week or so and then only come back if you feel something is off.
Also careful with that EOT clip, playing it over and over again can heat up your sub ;-)
post #20253 of 20253 Old Today, 01:17 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Liked: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by corradizo View Post
Also careful with that EOT clip, playing it over and over again can heat up your sub ;-)

I just played it the once and popped it out. I'm gonna take Plasmas suggestion and just begin watching movies. I was very happy with the LV12R when I did this and I'm sure I'll be even more so with the FV15HP.

My Current "Living Room" Home Theater!
==============================
Pioneer Elite VSX-44 AVR, MiniDSP 2x4 HD DAP,
Rythmik FV15HP SW, B&W 684 S1 Mains,
B&W 685 S1 Surrounds, B&W CM Center S2,
Polk T15 Heights, Yamaha NS-AP2800S Rears
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Theory, Setup, and Chat

Tags
Dayton , Dayton Audio , Room Equilizer Wizard Rew

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version