Are there any reasonable priced speaker cable/interconnects like Blue Jeans? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 01-13-2013, 05:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I have my eye on the BJC branded "Belden" cable, the "White Twelve" which already has welded on banana ends and a 12awg white wire/cable.

I'm looking to get 2 pairs of cable from BJC, at 6 feet a pair. The total is under $62 USD which is not too expensive, but far from cheap according to me and my budget, lol

If anyone can recommend some more stylish 12awg or even 14awg cables (either in white or light grey) that already has the banana lock-in plugs soldered on, that would be awesome and very much appreciated!

The absolute highest I'm willing to pay is $10 per foot, which would be $120 at the very most altogether.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-13-2013, 06:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
Liked: 999
Just get some basic speaker wire and some banana plugs and make your own. What's so hard about this?

"I realize that somebody playing free music isn't as commercial as a hamburger stand. But is it because you can eat a hamburger and hold it in your hand and you can't do that with music? Is it too free to control?" - Don Van Vliet (aka Captain Beefheart) discussing commercial success in the music biz

post #3 of 4 Old 01-13-2013, 06:40 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Liked: 871
Stylish? Seriously? +1 on lovinthehd. You will probably get better quality that way too.

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!
post #4 of 4 Old 01-13-2013, 06:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
Liked: 999
Besides the fact that Belden is a brand and not BJC's...but if someone on the internet makes the connection that does actually make it true cool.gif

"I realize that somebody playing free music isn't as commercial as a hamburger stand. But is it because you can eat a hamburger and hold it in your hand and you can't do that with music? Is it too free to control?" - Don Van Vliet (aka Captain Beefheart) discussing commercial success in the music biz

Reply Audio Theory, Setup, and Chat

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page