Home Theater Setup Help - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 02-09-2013, 05:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello guys. This is my first thread here and I am posting about a few questions I had with my first home theater setup. My question is regarding my front speakers placement. They are Polk Monitor 50's. As you can see in the picture I currently have them placed next to my tv a little over 8ft apart from each other. My main listening position is on my bed, which is not in the center but more off to the left. However, I do have other people in the room too often who often sit in a chair in the center of the room and on the bed. Therefore, as I want the best sound to be in my main listening position, I also don't want it to sound bad for others when they are listening as well. I am wondering if you guys recommend I toe the speakers in towards the bed, toe them in slightly towards the center of the room, or just keep them parallel. Any other suggestions regarding their overall placement in the room would be great as well! Thank you very much!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-09-2013, 06:33 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 87
I don't see any more options to what you already have. Sit back and enjoy.

(LCD - Sony KDL - XBR4) (Receiver - Sony STR-DA4ES)(Blu Ray - Oppo BDP-83) (PS3)( Dish Hopper DVR With Sling) Speakers (L & R - Paradigm Studio 20) (Center -Paradigm CC-470) (Surrounds & Back Surrounds - Paradigm SA-15R in walls) (Subwoofer 1 - Sunfire HRS-12) (Subwoofer 2 - Paradigm PW-2100)
Reply Audio Theory, Setup, and Chat

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page