Multiple Avrs One theater - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 02-11-2013, 08:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I currently have both an sc-35 and a 94txh both 7.1 avrs. My 94txh is in storage, but I would like to put it to use. I'm running all 7 channels via my sc-35 right now, but would like to split up my front stage and the surrounds. How do I hook everything up properly? Which one should I use for the processing end, and which one will be better to drive my front stage? My mains are mirage om5's, center mirage omc-2, surrounds 4 emotiva erd1's, and my sub is a seaton submersive HP. My av rack is in another room and controlled via a hotlink pro. My other concern is the remote signal, but I did notice today that in the pio settings I can change the remote to a different signal parameter. Is this how to get by the signal interfering with the other unit? I basically want to know if I would gain anything by splitting up the amplification, and if so whats the best setup and how do I hook it up and setup via menus? I have all my own meter and cal software so I'm not concerned with using the garbage mccac setup. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a newborn and don't have the time to experiment. Thankyou
Reply Audio theory, Setup and Chat

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page