I just bought ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 and HD598 looking to learn how to get the best sound. - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 02-19-2013, 05:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am new with these purchases. I have a few questions, I am just looking to educate myself so bare with me. By the way the Headphones are great no complaints I plug them in and its heaven. Question one is I have a lil 2 speaker Logitech combination that I use for my wife cause she hates headphones when she is on the computer. So I plugged the Logitech 2 speakers to the sound card and my HD598's through the jack on the Logitech 2 speakers. Im wondering if Im messing up the sound quality by plugging the headphones into the Logitech instead of plugging it directly into the sound card? If that's the case should I invest in a jack splitter 3.5mm so I can just have them both plugged in the card at once? I really don't want to have to unplug one and plug in another for the best sound every time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Theory, Setup, and Chat