A/V receiver suggestions for my home with budget constraint - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-10-2013, 01:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Hi,
I am looking for suggestions to a/v receiver setup in my home. I am looking to purchase 2 a/v receivers. One is going to sit in family room other one will be in media room.
Family room receiver will be driving 5.1 speaker setup in family room, 2 patio speakers and 2 speakers in dining room.
Media room receiver will be driving 7.1 speaker setup in media room and TV/ sterio speaker setup in game room. This game room is in front of media room.
I would like to setup TV in game room / speaker either to work independently or play same as in media room projector.
Trying to see, if I can find receivers with the budget between $300 - $400 each and satisfy above requirements. Please let me know your suggestions.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-10-2013, 03:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Refurbished Denon AVR-2113ci for $299 good price? I am thinking of getting this for living room. I can use 2 extra channels (zone 2) either to connect to dining room speakers / patio speakers? Not sure when we are going to use patio speakers. I can swap the connections with living rooms speaker when needed. Will i be able to play music to zone 2 independently and I can continue using 5.1 setup for watching TV in living room.
For media room, looks like I need receiver 2 HDMI outs?

Thanks.
Reply Audio theory, Setup and Chat

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page