Need Bluetooth 3.0 out of Onkyo TX-NR929 to headphones - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-20-2013, 02:51 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 43
I would like to use Sony's MDR-1RBT headphones with my TX-NR929. I thought I would try here with no luck on the Receiver Forum.

Sony's high end headphone uses BT 4.0 and other technologies and I would like to mate it to my 929. But the only outputs on the 929 are; analog 1/4" headphone, pre-out, zone out and digital HDMI second zone.

Does anyone know of any kind of adapter for the above outputs that would convert the signal to Bluetooth 4.0 output. I can plug a cord in but I'm trying to go wireless from the receiver not just from my Galaxy S3.

Patrick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-01-2013, 09:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Is there any information on the user's manual as to how to use BT headphones? I believe the BT option is only for sending music to the AVR with BT.

How do you use your AVR? Movies only? Have you used its music streaming capabilities... I am specifically talking about sending DSD files from a computer to the Onkyo through the network...

Don't follow me, I'm lost too -Unknown
SETUP: PC with JRiver MC and PS3 -> Onkyo TX-SR705 via HDMI -> Sierra-2 LCR & Energy Take Classic surrounds \-> Epson 8350
Check out GEEK WAVE: A digital audio player and high quality DAC for your smartphone Check it out HERE
post #3 of 3 Old 11-02-2013, 02:44 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Right you are. BT on the 929 is in only. I've since order an adapter that takes a headphone output and transmits as Bluetooth aptx.

Patrick
Reply Audio Theory, Setup, and Chat

Tags
Sony Mdr 1rbt Premium Bluetooth Over The Head Headphone , Onkyo Tx Nr929 9 2 Channel Network A V Receiver
Gear in this thread - Nr929 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page