Setup to play music from PC with stereo speakers? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 40 Old 07-09-2014, 09:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Setup to play music from PC with stereo speakers?

Hi I am noob in audio setup. I would like to seek for help to play music ( FLAC ) from my PC.

My family is not audiophile but we do have some stereo setup back from the 90's

I would love to reuse these setup to play my music from PC.

What I have:
- a PC with optical output from SPDIF port, or normal audio jack output
- a functional Marantz SR 480 receiver
- RCA cables with some quality ( I believe the material is gold or platinum-gold something )
- a set of loudspeakers ( Have no idea of the model, I think price is around $150 )
- a AKG studio k240 headset

What I am thinking:
- buy a quality sound card ( budget $150 ) such as Asus Xonar Essence STX, and then connect from its RCA outlet to the Marantz SR 480 receiver which was connected to the loudspeakers. Or just connect the AKG headset via the 6.30mm jack

What do you think? Thanks.

I listen to Janis Joplin ( low to mid frequency ) or Bob Marley ( mid frequency ) or Japanese singers such as MISIA ( high frequency ).

Last edited by gunbuster363; 07-09-2014 at 10:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 Old 07-09-2014, 09:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
Liked: 569
Get a cable to go from it to the receiver first. Something like http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_i...seq=1&format=2

If not satisfied with the result, spend money on sound cards or a DAC to connect the optical to the receiver.

I'll be back later...

1.5RQ > digits > OpenDRC-DI > DEQ2496 > DAC2 > KCT > FPB 350mcx > reQuest > Sweetspot
post #3 of 40 Old 07-09-2014, 10:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbuster363 View Post
Hi I am noob in audio setup. I would like to seek for help to play music ( FLAC ) from my PC.

What I have:
- RCA cables with some quality ( I believe the material is gold or platinum-gold something )
- a set of loudspeakers ( Have no idea of the model, I think price is around $150 )

What I am thinking:
- buy a quality sound card ( budget $150 ) such as Asus Xonar Essence STX, and then connect from its RCA outlet to the Marantz SR 480 receiver which was connected to the loudspeakers. Or just connect the AKG headset via the 6.30mm jack

I listen to Janis Joplin ( low to mid frequency ) or Bob Marley ( mid frequency ) or Japanese singers such as MISIA ( high frequency ).
I tried with a cheap cable of about $4 to connect to the receiver and feel nothing special. Cannot hear the difference of this receiver/loudspeaker and of using a normal pc speakers connected directly with the pc. I think the limitation is with the onboard sound card ( Realtek something ).

My brother said he could ask his buddy to make a nice cable for this so the cable is not an issue.

Could you recommend a nice sound card within the $150 price range? Or do you recommend other setup such as external DAC?
post #4 of 40 Old 07-09-2014, 10:28 PM
AVS Special Member

External DAC was my choice. I thought it more useful.

I have USB and/or Optical from the PC to the DAC at the stereo.

The DAC also takes input from the TV, Roku, CD player (as transport), cable box, HD Radio, etc.

As for "recommending", no, don't know what will make you happy.

If the "quality" of the PC out is not good now, maybe your dissatisfaction lies with the receiver/speakers/setup.

edit: I'm assuming a desktop PC... a laptop may well have inferior analog outputs. Mine did.

I'll be back later...

1.5RQ > digits > OpenDRC-DI > DEQ2496 > DAC2 > KCT > FPB 350mcx > reQuest > Sweetspot

Last edited by RayDunzl; 07-10-2014 at 02:05 AM.
post #5 of 40 Old 07-10-2014, 07:35 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:

What I have:

What I am thinking:

the Asus Xonar Essence STX is a headphone card... you would be paying for features you aren't planning on using... for the best stereo sound, a basic usb audio interface would be overkill... to be quite honest, whatever sound processing your PC already has is likely to be more than good enough...

You'll want a shielded 3.5mm male to 2-male RCA adapter... other than that, it looks like you're ready to go.
post #6 of 40 Old 07-10-2014, 08:05 AM
FMW
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 451 Post(s)
Liked: 819
+1. You have what you need. Wire it up and enjoy. My own computer audio goes from a mainboard sound circuit to a stereo receiver and it sounds excellent.

post #7 of 40 Old 07-10-2014, 10:41 AM - Thread Starter

Hi Everyone, thanks for the opinions. I am still considering.

>>>it looks like you're ready to go.

But from what I heard the EMI interference inside the desktop pc interior would cause negative effect.

With a internal sound card which provided EMI shield, I could avoid this situation. Also, doesn't the sound card make the sound better?

What I am planning to do, is to install the Asus Xonar Essence STX sound card which provided a RCA outlet of 2 female port. I am going to get a nice 2 male to 2 male cable, thus connect the pc via the sound card then to the receiver.

Other than that, actually I would love to use an external sound card or a usb dac but there is too many choice and I don't know much about it. I don't trust the review either and my brother suggest the extra sound card could do the job.

I really want to listen to best music within my budget because that is how I am going to spend the time at holiday, relaxing. If you have any thought about better setup within my budget range, please say so.

I could do a budget of $200 for the DAC/sound card. If I need to replace the receiver I would only do it after I buy a DAC or sound card.
post #8 of 40 Old 07-10-2014, 04:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Does your computer have an HDMI or SPDIF connection to give you digital audio straight to your receiver? That is the ideal way to go - even better than a fancy sound card.

If you still aren't happy with the quality, the next upgrade I'd recommend are the speakers, not the sound card.

If you don't have a way to get digital audio to your receiver, check out the Creative Labs X-Fi USB sound cards, for inexpensive external DACs.
post #9 of 40 Old 07-10-2014, 04:39 PM

Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMW View Post
+1. You have what you need. Wire it up and enjoy. My own computer audio goes from a mainboard sound circuit to a stereo receiver and it sounds excellent.

Your receiver is on top of your sub? A lot of AV aficionados are against it due to effect of vibrations on the processor/s.
post #10 of 40 Old 07-10-2014, 04:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Marantz SR480
AV Surround Stereo Receiver (1997)

I doubt it has digital inputs. Can't find any more details.

I'll be back later...

post #11 of 40 Old 07-10-2014, 05:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Liked: 432
If your Marantz doesn't have optical, I'd recommend a UCA202 to your Marantz SR 480.
http://www.parts-express.com/behring...f-out--248-599

I like foobar player in ASIO or WASAPI mode.

A Xonar / X-Fi etc etc is probably way overkill for you. You'd be better off using that money to buy better speakers or a sub.

At the cheap end of the audio spectrum (which is were you are), you will be speaker-limited, most electronics are 20-20khz +-0.5db with 80-90db SNR;
your speakers most certainly can't do 20hz and even >16khz might be questionable, and you'd be lucky to get 50db SNR out of the speakers/room (say: peak SPL - room noisefloor A-weighted).

For speakers I'd recommend these here, or it's smaller bothers:
http://www.diysoundgroup.com/wavegui...ion12-kit.html

If you like it loud, they will easily beat any speaker south of $1700.

I heard a pair at jbrown's house last week paired with his 6000watt quad 18's; not as good sounding or as beefy as my system but for the price you can't do better:

We were powering it my $1300 DAC and $1000 pre-amp, and jbrown's $2500 worth of amps; so it's not really a fair comparison but it shows what $300 speakers can do.
Most speakers get even get loud enough to keep up with his 6000watt quad 18 subs; so the fusion 12's did very good for their price/size.

I use a hot-rodded 15inch version of which cost me $900 per speaker but it's easily comparable to my B&W 803's which were more than triple the cost.

post #12 of 40 Old 07-10-2014, 07:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcohen View Post
Does your computer have an HDMI or SPDIF connection to give you digital audio straight to your receiver? That is the ideal way to go - even better than a fancy sound card.

If you still aren't happy with the quality, the next upgrade I'd recommend are the speakers, not the sound card.

If you don't have a way to get digital audio to your receiver, check out the Creative Labs X-Fi USB sound cards, for inexpensive external DACs.

I check the creative Labs X-Fi USB sound card. It only support 3.5mm audio jack input... wouldn't the 3.5mm audio jack is still an output from the onboard sound card of the desktop? It seems not suitable.

Connectivity Options (Main)
Headphone Out: 1 x 3.5mm jack
Line Out: 2 x RCA jacks (L/R) 1 x 3.5mm jack (Rear) 1 x 3.5mm jack (C/Sub)
Line In: 1 x 3.5mm jack
Microphone In: 1 x 3.5mm jack
Optical Out: 1 x TOSLINK
post #13 of 40 Old 07-10-2014, 08:02 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassThatHz View Post
If your Marantz doesn't have optical, I'd recommend a UCA202 to your Marantz SR 480.
http://www.parts-express.com/behring...f-out--248-599

I like foobar player in ASIO or WASAPI mode.

A Xonar / X-Fi etc etc is probably way overkill for you. You'd be better off using that money to buy better speakers or a sub.

At the cheap end of the audio spectrum (which is were you are), you will be speaker-limited, most electronics are 20-20khz +-0.5db with 80-90db SNR;
your speakers most certainly can't do 20hz and even >16khz might be questionable, and you'd be lucky to get 50db SNR out of the speakers/room (say: peak SPL - room noisefloor A-weighted).

For speakers I'd recommend these here, or it's smaller bothers:

If you like it loud, they will easily beat any speaker south of $1700.

I heard a pair at jbrown's house last week paired with his 6000watt quad 18's; not as good sounding or as beefy as my system but for the price you can't do better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63iVw6o_TUU

We were powering it my $1300 DAC and $1000 pre-amp, and jbrown's $2500 worth of amps; so it's not really a fair comparison but it shows what $300 speakers can do.
Most speakers get even get loud enough to keep up with his 6000watt quad 18 subs; so the fusion 12's did very good for their price/size.

I use a hot-rodded 15inch version of which cost me $900 per speaker but it's easily comparable to my B&W 803's which were more than triple the cost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKpMR0dj9wg

What do you mean by "sub"? Anyway it seems X-Fi is not suitable because it does not accept digital input. I am considering options for usb sound card / dac.
post #14 of 40 Old 07-10-2014, 08:04 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDunzl View Post
Marantz SR480
AV Surround Stereo Receiver (1997)

I doubt it has digital inputs. Can't find any more details.
Indeed it does not.
post #15 of 40 Old 07-11-2014, 01:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Maybe get something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cm_cr_asin_lnk

or

http://www.amazon.com/Orei-DA21X-Pre...rds=OREI+DA34X

And learn more about where you want to take your system, if anywhere.

I'll be back later...

Last edited by RayDunzl; 07-11-2014 at 01:05 AM.
post #16 of 40 Old 07-11-2014, 07:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
Liked: 98
You might as well start with an adapter cable to see if your built-in PC audio out is good enough quality. Sometimes they're good. Sometimes, they have a lot of electrical interference.

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_i...seq=1&format=2

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_i...seq=1&format=2

If they have a problem with electrical interference, usually, any external USB DAC will sort that out. Using your existing optical output to feed into any external converter, even a cheap one, is the surest way to avoid electrical interference.
post #17 of 40 Old 07-12-2014, 06:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
Liked: 172
You won't notice nearly as much difference in sound quality by changing out the audio components instead of getting better speakers, which would make a huge difference compared to a minimal difference by purchasing a $150-$200 sound card or DAC.

If you are willing to put in some effort and time, you can get kit speakers that include everything you need to put together a really nice pair from DIYSoundgroup. All you have to do is assemble them and do the finish of your choice, ie: paint or stain or duratex ect..Un this care, a pair of Fusion-8 Alchemy or Fusion-4 Quad-4's would best anything even at triple or quadruple the price, if not more! Sometime down the road you can pick up a sub kit and then eventually a better receiver and a bluesy player!
post #18 of 40 Old 07-12-2014, 08:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Really, just use the USB output. That Behringer is a well-regarded unit. I have a Music Streamer II, which is quite a bit more money, and probably doesnt sound any better (it does sound excellent!). That eliminates all internal sound card interference, etc. Just pure digital from the computer. Using an Optical or Digital coax into that little outboard DAC from Amazon would be my next choice.
But honestly, spending a lot of money on a sound card will not gain you anything, unless you are planning on a high-end setup, and most likely not even then.
post #19 of 40 Old 07-14-2014, 08:35 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcrox View Post
Really, just use the USB output. That Behringer is a well-regarded unit. I have a Music Streamer II, which is quite a bit more money, and probably doesnt sound any better (it does sound excellent!). That eliminates all internal sound card interference, etc. Just pure digital from the computer. Using an Optical or Digital coax into that little outboard DAC from Amazon would be my next choice.
But honestly, spending a lot of money on a sound card will not gain you anything, unless you are planning on a high-end setup, and most likely not even then.

I ordered a FIIO D03K ( dac ) from a local audio store. It would be available for pickup tomorrow.
I would have difficulties gettubg the Behringer UCA 202 because I am not in US thus cannot use amazon.

I hope the result is good.

After browsing some website over the internet I realize the $240 ASUS Xonar Essence STU/STX is more than just DAC and they also include an headphone amplifier function which I don't need. It is quite frustrating because these DAC+AMP device is the normal in Hong Kong.
post #20 of 40 Old 07-14-2014, 08:37 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martycool007 View Post
You won't notice nearly as much difference in sound quality by changing out the audio components instead of getting better speakers, which would make a huge difference compared to a minimal difference by purchasing a $150-$200 sound card or DAC.

If you are willing to put in some effort and time, you can get kit speakers that include everything you need to put together a really nice pair from DIYSoundgroup. All you have to do is assemble them and do the finish of your choice, ie: paint or stain or duratex ect..Un this care, a pair of Fusion-8 Alchemy or Fusion-4 Quad-4's would best anything even at triple or quadruple the price, if not more! Sometime down the road you can pick up a sub kit and then eventually a better receiver and a bluesy player!

I checked the link provided earlier and found that they require me to buy 2 set at once. Couldn't I just buy one? We have a limited space and I have a limited budget.

Also there is more trouble to order bulky stuff overseas. I live in Hong Kong and would require expensive international shipping fee.

Last edited by gunbuster363; 07-14-2014 at 08:56 AM.
post #21 of 40 Old 07-14-2014, 02:53 PM
FMW
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abatsky View Post
Your receiver is on top of your sub? A lot of AV aficionados are against it due to effect of vibrations on the processor/s.

And the reason I should care what AV aficionados think is what? And what processors are you talking about?
post #22 of 40 Old 07-14-2014, 04:39 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 762 Post(s)
Liked: 1175
Quote:
I tried with a cheap cable of about $4 to connect to the receiver and feel nothing special.
That suggests to me that your basic audio system is nothing special.

Quote:
Cannot hear the difference of this receiver/loudspeaker and of using a normal pc speakers connected directly with the pc.
You didn't mention speakers in your OP. Later on you said you had some cheap ones, but you didn't know what they are.

I get it. You worship fancy DACs and sound cards and disrespect speakers. Unfortunately, that is bass ackwards. The smart audiophile worships speakers, subwoofers and room acoustics and gives DACs and sound cards a certain amount of respect.

Quote:
I think the limitation is with the onboard sound card ( Realtek something ).

I think the biggest limitation is your attitude about the most important parts of the system which are the speakers and the room.

Quote:
My brother said he could ask his buddy to make a nice cable for this so the cable is not an issue.
The cable you had that you disrespected is probably fine enough. You gotta hook it to something that is worthwhile.

Quote:
Could you recommend a nice sound card within the $150 price range? Or do you recommend other setup such as external DAC?
Not worth my trouble or yours. You've gotten good advice from others about speaker upgrades. They are far more important. I'm just underscoring their wise comments.
post #23 of 40 Old 07-14-2014, 04:46 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMW View Post
And the reason I should care what AV aficionados think is what? And what processors are you talking about?
Putting electronic gear on top of big sources of vibration can be a problem, both directly and indirectly.

Anecdote number one. I found that putting my TV cable box on top of one of my subwoofers caused audible buzzing during heavy bass. No hocus pocus, just a light tin enclosure that rattled.

Anecdote number two. I recently upgraded my TV cable box to a fancy new Arris Media Gateway and Media player based system. The new media gateway was far larger than my old cable/telephone modem so I temporarily put it on top of the clothes dryer. I had random problems with digital snow and drop outs in programs recorded at random times. I mounted the media gateway on the wall which required fabricating some strong brackets, and the snow and drop outs went away.

BTW, the Arris Media gateway and Media Player system is pretty cool. One of its great features is a media player that lets me browse the music file libraries on my PCs via the household network. http://www.arrisi.com/products/product.asp?id=36 Its got 6 tuners and 100 hours of media storage of its own.
post #24 of 40 Old 07-15-2014, 02:01 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnyk View Post
That suggests to me that your basic audio system is nothing special.

You didn't mention speakers in your OP. Later on you said you had some cheap ones, but you didn't know what they are.

I get it. You worship fancy DACs and sound cards and disrespect speakers. Unfortunately, that is bass ackwards. The smart audiophile worships speakers, subwoofers and room acoustics and gives DACs and sound cards a certain amount of respect.

I think the biggest limitation is your attitude about the most important parts of the system which are the speakers and the room.

The cable you had that you disrespected is probably fine enough. You gotta hook it to something that is worthwhile.

Not worth my trouble or yours. You've gotten good advice from others about speaker upgrades. They are far more important. I'm just underscoring their wise comments.

Just because you are experience and I lack of experience doesn't give you the right to judge me. It is the AV aficionados trying to praise expensive equipments and it was me who got tricked.

The reason which I disrespect of cheap cable is the AV aficionados praising expensive/gold cables which priced $100 and more. And there are fair amount of information on the internet to elaborate on their advantages over cheap cables.

I just googled "usb dac" and this the number 3 result :
http://www.hkepc.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1944307

You might not read Chinese but you could have a glimpse of their keywords and you might realize they are serious about dac and I thought it is a norm.

Talking of speakers, the reason I did not even know about the model is because those are the speakers of my brother and they was hooked up to the ceiling. All I ever know is that it's a SONY product. The reason that I am not going to replace them is - those are the property of my brother and I have no right to dispose of them.

Finally the only option which I could arrange is DAC and Cables between the PC and the Speakers/Receiver combo. So what I was thinking is to correct the source from computer first.

I hope you would understand more of us beginner. Thanks for you time to read this anyway.
post #25 of 40 Old 07-15-2014, 03:49 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Just because you are experience and I lack of experience doesn't give you the right to judge me.
I'm just echoing back what your words say at you.

Quote:
It is the AV aficionados trying to praise expensive equipments and it was me who got tricked.

Let's get you out of that, and move on, eh? ;-)

Quote:
The reason which I disrespect of cheap cable is the AV aficionados praising expensive/gold cables which priced $100 and more. And there are fair amount of information on the internet to elaborate on their advantages over cheap cables.
Trust me, you are far from the first person to post here who reached that kind of false conclusion.

Quote:
I just googled "usb dac" and this the number 3 result :
http://www.hkepc.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1944307

You might not read Chinese but you could have a glimpse of their keywords and you might realize they are serious about dac and I thought it is a norm.
Again, you are far, far, far from the first person to post here who reached that kind of false conclusion from the internet.

Quote:

Talking of speakers, the reason I did not even know about the model is because those are the speakers of my brother and they was hooked up to the ceiling. All I ever know is that it's a SONY product. The reason that I am not going to replace them is - those are the property of my brother and I have no right to dispose of them.

Finally the only option which I could arrange is DAC and Cables between the PC and the Speakers/Receiver combo. So what I was thinking is to correct the source from computer first.

I hope you would understand more of us beginner. Thanks for you time to read this anyway.
Learning fast is not always easy or easy to take. Trust me, I have vastly improving your listening enjoyment in my heart. It need not cost a lot of money, but there are a lot of misleading claims on the web. Many people have followed advice like that which you have received here with very good results.
post #26 of 40 Old 07-15-2014, 06:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Maybe you can take a look at the speakers and find the name/model number?

I'll be back later...

post #27 of 40 Old 07-15-2014, 06:49 AM
FMW
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnyk View Post
Putting electronic gear on top of big sources of vibration can be a problem, both directly and indirectly.

Anecdote number one. I found that putting my TV cable box on top of one of my subwoofers caused audible buzzing during heavy bass. No hocus pocus, just a light tin enclosure that rattled.

Anecdote number two. I recently upgraded my TV cable box to a fancy new Arris Media Gateway and Media player based system. The new media gateway was far larger than my old cable/telephone modem so I temporarily put it on top of the clothes dryer. I had random problems with digital snow and drop outs in programs recorded at random times. I mounted the media gateway on the wall which required fabricating some strong brackets, and the snow and drop outs went away.

BTW, the Arris Media gateway and Media Player system is pretty cool. One of its great features is a media player that lets me browse the music file libraries on my PCs via the household network. http://www.arrisi.com/products/product.asp?id=36 Its got 6 tuners and 100 hours of media storage of its own.

I once had a satellite receiver that rattled. It wasn't anywhere near a subwoofer. I fixed it with some rubber isolators. The current arrangement on my personal computer doesn't look pretty but it sounds great. I think this afternoon I may replace the receiver with a smaller integrated amp. That may improve the appearance. The subwoofer is about a foot away from my right knee so it doesn't play very loud. No need to worry about it rattling the electronics.

The Arrisi looks very cool indeed. Since the computer in the picture is connected to my network It isn't an issue to navigate the network for music files. I use Logitech Squeezeboxes at the home theater and the bedroom system and a Grace Digital player/internet radio on my two channel system to access music files on the network. All work fine and I have access to all of my music from every system. I could even access it from my laptop by WiFi if I wanted to. The Logitech software makes a perfectly competent media server for everything.
post #28 of 40 Old 07-16-2014, 07:27 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDunzl View Post
Maybe you can take a look at the speakers and find the name/model number?
I checked there were no model number......could it be custom made? It only wrote "Sony" and "xplod"..
post #29 of 40 Old 07-16-2014, 07:32 PM - Thread Starter

I got the DAC and tried it yesterday. I will an Toslink cable to connect it with the PC, then use an existing 3.5mm to RCA cable to connect the DAC with the Marantz receiver. I haven't got the RCA to RCA cable yet.

There were some actual performance boost:
- The sound was louder. When connecting directly from PC to receiver, I need a volume of 60 from the receiver to get some loud music. When connected with DAC, I only need volume of 40 to achieve the same volume.
- The sound was clearer. High pitch and low pitch were more obvious. It is just my feeling.

What do you think?

Last edited by gunbuster363; 07-16-2014 at 07:35 PM.
post #30 of 40 Old 07-16-2014, 08:29 PM - Thread Starter

I am posting the room layout here and also the speaker. Really there are not many choice over where to place the speaker because of the limited space in Hong Kong's flat. At least you could have an idea of my room anyway.

I check the back of the speaker and saw no model no.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1485.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	165625   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1486.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	165633   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1488.jpg
Views:	23