AVS Forum banner

Help...I'm losing my mind

304 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  big70tom 
#1 ·
I'm going crazy. I have a Marantz 6009. I have it all wired correctly. Direct TV, Amazon Fire TV. I have a Samsung 65" LED. My problem is sometimes if I try to switch to my Fite TV it just flashes off and on and won't " Catch" I have to kill the power to EVERYTHING at the surge protector. For a While, I'd turn on my Marantz and it wouldn't recognize I had Direct TV unless I did the Power thing. I solved that by never turning off my Marantz, I just let it go into sleep mode. I've replace the Fire TV so that's not it....could it be something wrong with my Marantz? Help

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

#2 ·
All connected via HDMI to the Marantz and a single HDMI going to the TV??

Have you tried different HDMI cables? A "soft" reset on the Marantz (unplug for 10 minutes)? A microprocessor reset on the Marantz (details in your manual)?

#11 ·
I never turn my Marantz off. When I turn off my direct TV, the direct TV remote turns off both the TV and the DTV. When the Marantz has no signal, it goes into sleep. When I turn on my TV it's with the direct TV remote and it turns on both TV and DTV

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.