Machina Dynamica? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 08-14-2006, 03:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm

Have you seen this "Clever Little Clock" because I think that this has gone to far and someone needs to put their foot down. People can argue about cables here and there because we can measure what is happening but when it comes to a product like this it is pure lunacy.

Quote:
The Clever Little Clock is a small, battery-powered alarm clock that has been extensively modified using a number of highly-specialized techniques. The Clever Little Clock does not plug into the wall and has no direct or indirect influence on the audio signal -- not on house wiring, audio components, cables, interconnects, power cords or acoustic waves. Yet the Clock has a pronounced affect on the sound produced by all digital and analog playback systems. In addition, all video systems/formats in the house will be improved by placing one or two clocks in the listening room; the video picture will be clearer, with better contrast and color saturation -- TV, cable TV, DVD, etc.
Right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2006, 03:18 PM - Thread Starter

It gets better.

http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina31.htm

http://www.machinadynamica.com/Pebbles_New.jpg

How about these magic rocks that make your room sound better, why waste money and time on measurable room acoustic products when you can use this.

Quote:
Brilliant Pebbles is a unique room & system tuning device for audio systems and satellite TV. Original (Large) Brilliant Pebbles is a 3-inch clear glass bottle containing various minerals/stones. A number of highly-specialized, proprietary techniques are used for preparation/assembly. Brilliant Pebbles acts as both a vibration "node damper" and EMI/RFI absorber, depending on application, via atomic mechanisms in the crystal structures.
It must work!
Old 08-14-2006, 03:23 PM - Thread Starter

Does anyone actually buy this "stuff" and furthermore think that is makes a difference in sound?
Old 08-14-2006, 03:28 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked: 315
Troll.... :(
Old 08-14-2006, 03:31 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Troll....
Is that all you can say? Provide me with any sane reason that these products would work.
Old 08-14-2006, 04:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawnos
Is that all you can say? Provide me with any sane reason that these products would work.
Placebo effect.

Other than that there's none. Could you go away now? All these troll threads are really getting annoying. Your attempts to start an arguement here are pointless as most of our members are scientifc/engineer minded. Why don't you try to provide some useful discussion and/or answer newer members questions instead of just trying to show off how smart you are.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:05 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Liked: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirknelson
...instead of just trying to show off how smart you are.
... or childish. :rolleyes:
Old 08-14-2006, 05:18 PM

Liked: 15
Quote:
An evalation of the product has nothing to do with whether you are trolling or not.

You ar purposely starting a thread inorder to get people riled up, especially in light of your other cable thread.

It has nothing to do whether magic pebbles affec the "forcefield planar flow" or whatever nonsense there might be. But the fact that you intentionally start a thread that is of no use to noone indicates that you are trolling.

It's pointless and immature, why bother.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:46 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Placebo effect.
Then why not use a can of beans?

Quote:
Your attempts to start an arguement here are pointless as most of our members are scientifc/engineer minded.
And that is why these people believe in the BS of unexplained audio?

Quote:
But the fact that you intentionally start a thread that is of no use to noone indicates that you are trolling.
There is that word again, you call me a troll yet I will back up my claims and the other side selling this junk won't. Cables are one thing but this is just funny.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:03 PM

Liked: 15
Quote:
There is that word again, you call me a troll yet I will back up my claims and the other side selling this junk won't. Cables are one thing but this is just funny.
That's called starting an argument.

As we all know it's a waste of everybody's time.

Who cares?

Also, you haven't made or backed up any claims at all. I don't think there are any claims to be made at all. It's a laughable product. Laugh about it and get on about your life. Don't waste forum bandwith to e-masterbate about the fools who buy brilliant pebbles. It's been done a thousand times before.

Why not just start a thread about the existence of extraterrestrials too while you're at it. That will be useful to people. :rolleyes: