Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 02-15-2010, 12:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
HDTV Antenna Guide
Author - Robert Schlecht

This primer will help you to choose the correct HDTV Antenna for your particular situation, along with installation tips.

Just remember that every situation is different, so there's not a single antenna that will work for everyone, as many variables are involved. Do your homework and research which antenna will work best for your particular situation. Once you have your antenna properly installed and are receiving free over-the-air high-definition television broadcasts, you will feel that it was worth all the time an energy you invested.

Read the complete interview in the latest issue of our eMagazine at HomeToys.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 03-09-2010, 12:39 AM

Liked: 10
Because of my job's particularity, I want to convert many movie dialogues to my iPod in order to learn Spanish.
The best way I choose to learn the native spanish is from the movie.
So I always wander that if I copy all the multi-tracks of the Blu-ray DVD, especially Spanish.
Having tried several sharewares, all failed.
But several days ago, I was surprised to find free software - WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, which can maintain all the multi-tracks.
I used it to convert Night at The Museum, taking only 18 minutes to finish the whole process.
Really fast!

From it's website I know the original price is $49.95. I am so lucky for that.

If you have the same problem, you can also get it:

winxdvd.com/hd-video-converter-deluxe/

notice:
you can only get the free WinX HD Video Converter 3.0 during Mar. 1--- Mar. 15.

winxdvd. com/giveaway/
post #3 of 4 Old 03-18-2010, 02:05 PM

Ahh... spambots... why is it that they feel that a well prepared advertisement entirely unrelated to the topic at hand is made more convincing english as a second language nonsense?
post #4 of 4 Old 04-12-2010, 03:28 AM

The aim of HDTv Antenna Labs is to provide unbiased hdtv antenna reviews, technical articles and antennas comparison.

Before buying an HD antenna, make sure you read our HDTV antenna selection guide and HDTV antenna reviews written by us and other antenna owners like you! Our aim is to assist you in choosing the best antenna for your HDTV system. Then, use our search form to compare prices on HD antennas in numerous online stores and let us bring to you the best deal available.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply Community News & Polls

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page