AVS Forum Follow Us Contest: Win a Copy of 'Bond 50,' the Complete 23-disc James Bond Blu-ray Set - Page 3 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #61 of 64 Old 10-02-2012, 12:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19

Hey all, thanks for your patience. Almost 3,000 people entered the contest, though sadly, there can be only one winner. 

The winner of the Ultimate James Bond Blu-ray Collection is Tenkies! Congratulations Tenkies, and enjoy all 22 Blu-ray Bond films!

A big thanks to everyone who entered. Keep an eye out on AVS for more contests, we'll be running new ones all the time.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 64 Old 10-02-2012, 04:00 PM

Liked: 10
I'd be happy to forward the ten Emails I have received in the last 2 months via FB that linked to virus/malicious content to anyone who wants..
All indicated they were from members/businesses I had liked or friended on FB..mad.gif

No I shan't be accessing any app from FB.. Would be nice to make offer on the forum or elsewhere..

What concerns me is that friends and and liked businesses are also receiving these Emails listing me as sender who may not have
firewall/antivirus protections set on High... Just saying!!! I'll like you but won't use any App cool.gif

BTW Congratulations Tenkies
post #63 of 64 Old 10-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoakedKarma View Post

I'd be happy to forward the ten Emails I have received in the last 2 months via FB that linked to virus/malicious content to anyone who wants..
All indicated they were from members/businesses I had liked or friended on FB..mad.gif
No I shan't be accessing any app from FB.. Would be nice to make offer on the forum or elsewhere..
What concerns me is that friends and and liked businesses are also receiving these Emails listing me as sender who may not have
firewall/antivirus protections set on High... Just saying!!! I'll like you but won't use any App cool.gif
BTW Congratulations Tenkies

lol you actually listed your real email address on/for facebook? talk about a bone head move...

post #64 of 64 Old 10-11-2012, 03:30 PM

Liked: 11
Thanks for the win! the wife and I are enjoying our bond marathon weekends wink.gif
capnsmak likes this.
Reply Community News & Polls

Tags
Bond 50 The Complete 22 Film Collection With Limited Edition Hardcover Book Blu Ray
Gear in this thread - Bond by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page