AVS Forum banner

List Your Gear to Win Some Gear Contest!!!

45K views 1K replies 1K participants last post by  Rosin 
#1 ·

Did you know you can list your gear in your profile? Well, you do now, and we would like you to try it for a chance to win some great HT gear!

AVS Forum is proud to present our latest contest, in which we encourage our members to create lists of their home-theater equipment. You can include items from your display to your source devices to your AVR or pre/pro and power amp to your speakers and even your cables. By doing so, you will be automatically entered to win one of several exciting prizes!

All you have to do is add the items to your list, add the list to your signature, and post a link to the list in this thread. You can enter multiple times by adding more than one product, all the way up to seven products/entries.

A tutorial on how to add items to your list can be found here:

http://www.avsforum.com/a/community-profile-tutorial#user_editlist

When you enter an item in your list, our system tries to find it in our product database. That database is extensive, but we know that AVS Forum members sometimes have unusual items that might not be included. So if you find that one or more of your items are not in the database, here's a tutorial on how to add them:

http://www.avsforum.com/a/add-a-new-item-tutorial

To add your list to your signature, simply click on "My Profile," scroll down to "My Forum Signature," click "Edit Signature," and select your list from the "Show Off Your Stuff" drop down. You must have at least 2-3 posts on AVS Forum to create a signature.

You can be entered up to seven times (once for each item you add to your list), and winners will be chosen at random. To enter, simply begin adding your gear to a list and post a link to the list in this thread.

What can you win? Glad you asked...

1st Prize: Epson 5020 projector (value: $2899)

2nd Prize: Pioneer SP-PK52FS Andrew Jones speaker package (value: $550)

3rd Prize: Oppo BDP-103 player (value: $499)

4th Prize: Amazon Gift Card (value: $300)

Official Contest Rules - CLICK HERE

So list away and maybe you will soon be able to add to that list.

NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

The contest begins March 21, 2013, at 2:00 PM Pacific Time ("PT") and ends April 4, 2013, at 11:59:59 PM PT

Keep in mind that your signature must contain the list. That means if you don't see an image, a link and an item count as shown below, you are not yet entered.

See less See more
#5 ·
I can't take pictures right now because I'm upgrading everything for 2013 and I sold most of my 2009 setup.

The oppo BD player or the gift card would be awesome.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Edit : I've now created a list of my gear that I will have for 2013 including pictures.

#8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaotikr1  /t/1464518/list-your-gear-to-win-some-gear-contest#post_23109107

I can win, so below is my list.

You need to add them into the list system as mentioned.

#11 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Lev Arn  /t/1464518/list-your-gear-to-win-some-gear-contest#post_23109079

I can't take pictures right now because I'm upgrading everything for 2013 and I sold most of my 2009 setup.

No photos needed. The List system takes care of all that. Give it a shot.

#12 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ  /t/1464518/list-your-gear-to-win-some-gear-contest#post_23109115

Here is mine! Cool prizes indeed!

You need to list them in the list system as mentioned.

#20 ·

Here you are

Speakers: 
- (3) Bower & Wilkins 800Diamond D2 (Left, Center, Right) 
- (4) Bower & Wilkins 802D (Surround side right, Surround side left, Back side right, Back side left) 
- Bower & Wilkins Signature 7NT ( in ceiling speakers) 

Subwoofers:

- (2) JL Audio Fathom F113 

Amplifiers:

- Classé CA-M600 mono-blocks

- Classé CA-5200

- Classé CA-2100 

Surround Sound Processor 9.1:

- Classé SSP-800 

Universal Blu-Ray Player, DVD-A, SACD:

- OPPO BDP-105

Music Server:

- Apple TV 

Super Audio CD (SACD):

- Sony XA777ES 

Video Projector:

- JVC DLA-RS35U Reference Series 

Screen:

- Stewart Film Screen Visionary, FireHawkG3 (10 feet wide, 2:35 aspect) ratio 

Cables:

- Speaker cables: Kimber Kable 8TC,

- Interconnect: Mogami,

- HDMi 1.3 Belden 

Power Conditioner:

- Furman, Dedicated: 20amp line 

#21 ·
Here's some of my stuff. A lot of my speakers are DIY, so they haven't been included yet.

#25 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by weez82  /t/1464518/list-your-gear-to-win-some-gear-contest/0_60#post_23109340

I cant add my sub and speakers, not in the list
. Sub is a Cadence CSX12 Mark II and speakers are Cerwin Vega LS 8

The instructions for adding items are in the original post above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Bott  /t/1464518/list-your-gear-to-win-some-gear-contest/0_60#post_23108994

That database is extensive, but we know that AVS Forum members sometimes have unusual items that might not be included. So if you find that one or more of your items are not in the database, here's a tutorial on how to add them:

http://www.avsforum.com/a/add-a-new-item-tutorial

Reactions: SCHNEEDOO
#26 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lang  /t/1464518/list-your-gear-to-win-some-gear-contest#post_23109369

The instructions for adding items are in the original post above.

EDIT: I missed the second link. My bad. Long days, you know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.